His story wasn’t supposed to end like this

His story wasn’t supposed to end like this...

Attached: F1D82F2D-F21B-468E-A75E-39310540CBCB.jpg (539x452, 97K)

they should reboot and bring in an older spider-man.

agreed

Attached: best-spider-man-movies-1561672791.jpg (640x641, 75K)

Is Rami spiderman4 an actual possibility now bros?

Spider-Man 4 soon

Spiderman 4 where he's old, tired and washed up.
Green Goblin didn't die, bring back Tobey Maguire and Willem DaFoe. Guaranteed $1billions at the bocxernjig

Actually based. Raimi dreams aside I just want a Spider-Man series that focuses on Spider-Man and doesn’t have him going outside of New York being Iron Man’s little bitch boy.

With our luck we’re getting Ultimate Spider-Man and Sony will go full BLACKED though

*chugs s¤ylent*
NOOOOOOOOO THEY CAN'T DO THIS TO BASED DISNEY BROS

Good. The Marvel movies were hot garbage and Tom Holland is a terrible Peter Parker.

Into the Spiderverse 2:
>Tom Holland Spider-Man is caught in an interdimensional rift and must navigate through the Garfieldverse, Raimiverse and Ultimate Universe to hopefully find his way back home. Along the way he discovers what it means to truly BE Spider-Man.

>With our luck we’re getting Ultimate Spider-Man and Sony will go full BLACKED though
I think we are getting one more Holland move then Miles. It seems inevitable. In fact this will become blatant when Miles is introduced in the next one

I saw Far From Home for the first time yesterday and I think Marvel planned for this. I think the multiverse stuff was put out there (even though it was "fake) as a way to kinda excuse him going away for a while and when he comes back in 10 years Doctor Strange can say he sent him to another universe for his own good since JJ exposed to the world who he was. Something like that

uuhhh OK... the actual reason is because Sony found out what everyone else already knew, that Disney was lying about its profits and sales

Attached: 1567767508291.png (500x381, 195K)

I didn't post a reason there you illiterate fuck I just feel Marvel and Disney put a little contingency plan in the movie.

they were literally in the middle of talks when Disney started getting investigated and Sony pulled out the same day

what does this have to do with my point

it suggests they didn't have this planned in the beginning at all and came as a surprise to the idiot Sony executives. unless it was totally Disney's doing because they feared sooner or later the gig was going to be up

>Last Stand Spider-Man with Toby

Attached: 1549229016747.png (397x402, 193K)

Do you know what a contingency plan is? I am not sure if you are ESL or what

If there was ever a chance for Sam Raimi and Toby to cash in on capeshit. Now is the chance, would be even more kino if this was planned all along

According to the Sony leaks they originally wanted to bring back Tobey a few months before the Sony/Marvel deal happened. Hopefully it happens this time.

Let's go

Attached: last stand.jpg (1249x702, 250K)

>what it means to truly BE Spider-Man.

The real spider-man was the friends we made along the way.

Lmao it turns out all those scenes where harry saw norman he was actually there

giv spiderman noir

The best thing to do now is #UnbootSpiderMan
Get it trending, boys.

>Mysterio won
Best ending