Why is this scene so disgusting? Is it because porgs seem to be sentient, self aware, beings?

Why is this scene so disgusting? Is it because porgs seem to be sentient, self aware, beings?

Attached: chew.png (506x439, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FQMbXvn2RNI
climatedepot.com/2019/09/05/cannibalism-professor-says-eating-human-flesh-will-save-planet-from-climate-change/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He should have eaten them all

Because you're a söyboi.

Finally a star wars thread I can get behind.

Attached: 1567643755379.jpg (1024x1395, 147K)

I eat meat, but I would be hesitant eating in front of same live animals I'm eating.

This scene is backlash against fans for our obsession with and criticism of every throwaway installment of nu-wars. In this scene, Chewbacca takes metaphorical revenge on the Ewoks, who became an embarrassment due to fan fixation when they were meant to be background/toy characters.

Ironically, ewoks were roasting our heros on a spit. Were they about to eat them?

Attached: Ewoks-Prepare-Han-Solo-for-Roasting-at-the-Endor-Feast-e1369841572644-640x371.jpg (640x371, 70K)

Were the Ewoks shown spitroasting things? They could be tied that way for safe transport in the trees.

Either way, porgs are designed to be tortured whereas ewoks are accomplished warriors.

Because TPTB want cannibalism in the public consciousness.

My dog doesn't care and neither do I.

I would eat bacon in front of a pig's mother, and make it smell her delicious bacon scent.

Attached: uMW49z.gif (320x242, 1.58M)

Cannibalism is part of reality, how could it not be in the public consciousness?

You eat dog?

Correct. It's tone-deaf as fuck.

Fuck all animals, if God didn't want us eating them then why didn't he give them guns?

Attached: 1565914158285.jpg (640x556, 174K)

Would you eat a dog or a cat?

You bet your sweet bippy I would.

pigs will literally eat each others’ corpses so this shouldn’t surprise any of you

How about a your mom's vag?

bladu pittu , stop hitting meeee. I didn't know it was your dog!!!

Don't be lewd to my mom, faggot.

I bet it tastes like greasy Popeye's chicken.

Dude, Han tried to blow out the fire they were going to light under him, do you even Star Wars?!

i have an aquarium with big fat shubunkins in my backyard. old bois.

right next to the aquarium is my grill. i occasionally grill trouts on it. right next to the eyes of my pet fish. they dont give a fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=FQMbXvn2RNI

That's the point. It clearly bothered the Porgs.

He was vegetarian in the OT

source?

My ass but big if true

>OMIGOD CHEWIE YOU CAN'T JUST EAT THE PORGS, THEY'RE SENTIENT LIFEFORMS!

Attached: Soybi-Wan.png (1600x900, 740K)

Unironically true.

climatedepot.com/2019/09/05/cannibalism-professor-says-eating-human-flesh-will-save-planet-from-climate-change/

>bladu pittu
prease!