What was his problem?

What was his problem?

Attached: Mouth_of_Sauron.png (456x361, 250K)

Humans

Dental hygiene and poor helmet design.

done nothing wrong

>mouth of Sauron
>his mouth is rlly gross
Why would Sauron cast him as his mouth if he had such gross teeth?

Attached: 822D8177-0C8A-4F06-8A24-81E2CEFC005A.png (645x773, 11K)

Because nice teeth is a signifier of class, and Sauron is an equal opportunity employer

was this an homage to cenobites from jackson or is this design described in the books? it looks like something from hellraiser

Did he not offer dental to his workers though? How much do the Naz’gul make a year? Does Sauron pay wargs too?

How is this dude supposed to find his toothbrush he can't see shit

Were toothbrushes cataloged in.. some sort of menu?

>meant to be some powerful (black)Numenorean sorcerer
>gets beheaded by the 'good' guy like a chump

Attached: meoow.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

He was British

marilyn manson

It was just to show that the Black Speech is so evil that using it will literally corrupt and rot your mouth

kek

Gingivitis

Attached: 557A60EF-A87A-478E-8976-71AA798FAB7A.jpg (642x516, 102K)

He was going for the edgy image.

If he was meant to be a representative for negotiations or parleys then Sauron would want his rep to look intimidating and unnerving for psyop reasons

There was a dental plan, but since the deregulation necessary to boost the economy that paid for the war effort, certain victories gained by collective bargaining in the immediate aftermath of Sauron's first defeat were lost. Also, they're dealing with a monopolistic employer, so there is little competitive protection offered to them.
The Naz'gul, as top management, were protected from much of this, since their skills and necessarily limited number were a potent bargaining advantage.
The allowance for warg riders for bedding and visits to the vet (1 per year in case of peacetime, three in times of war) is available, but the form 1001FJ that you have to fill out for it is so complicated that the orcs are incapable of figuring it out, leaving the fund to be misused by the commanding officers.

>A tall and evil shape, mounted upon a black horse… The rider was robed all in black, and black was his lofty helm; yet this was no Ringwraith but a living man ... his name is remembered in no tale, for he himself had forgotten it

Tolkein doesn't go into a lot of detail with him, it's a pure Jackson imagination. I really like how he looks and sounds though, it was stupid for Jackson to cut the scene.

R E N T F R E E

>rent
literally all anglos obsess over

He is a human. Same race as Aragorn but one of the ones who fell to corruption.

>anglos

R E N T F R E E

>R E N T F R E E
too band you couldn't have learned that word in the 1800's

>trusting a guy named Grimy Wormtongue
LMAO do Roh*rr*m (((men))) really do this?

Attached: kingsOfMen.png (854x355, 300K)

Saurons dental plan.
>Mouth of Sauron needs braces
Dental plan
>Mouth of Sauron needs braces

>OI MATE, MY MASTAH SAURON THE GREAT, BIDS THY WHALECUM

if that is what Sauron's mouth looks like, what does his dick look like

uncut and cheesy

it was smart to cut the scene after the terrible decision to have aragorn murder a diplomat because he was a big meany

>I bypassed the compressor

Then why the fuck did he change it to begin with if he was just going to cut it because it wasn't very kingly of Aragorn?

>Dental plan. Lisa needs braces...

>getting mad at the concept of a man acting in pure rage in the face of abject defeat and knowing there’s no going back

I miss taxposting

Her parents abandoned her on Jakku.

>drink tea all the time (not even British)
>get brown teeth
>put baking soda in my toothpaste
>now teeth look natural
whew

>put baking soda
good job fucking up your teeth

dentist told me to. I don't brush them hard. Will this wear off the enamel? should I take dental advice on 4chinz?

THE STAR WARS FRANCHISE WAS DEAR TO THEE, I SEE. KNOW THAT IT SUFFERED GREATLY AT THE HANDS OF ITS PRODUCER. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT ONE SO GREAT COULD ENDURE SO MUCH DISGRACE? AND IT DID user, IT DID.

Attached: 1460882238800.jpg (1422x728, 103K)

>should I take dental advice on 4chinz?
never, If you want a healthy teeth just trust your dentist I fucked up mine
don't ask how

Judge Dredd ruined his plans too many times.

Attached: Judge_Death.jpg (637x737, 241K)

>tfw noone remembers that this is the same guy a the gyrocopter pilot from road warrior

Attached: 1551560033720.gif (320x180, 1.92M)

Imagine being the guy called sauron's dick and slaying all the conquered pussy in his name.