Yea Forums is a based board

I just want to say I love you Yea Forums. In between overmoderated nazi-esque hellholes like Yea Forums, overserious nofunallowed boards like Yea Forums, completely substance free boards like Yea Forums and /x/, you mange to be the perfect working balance of shitposting and substance. Your off topic threads are hilarious and often insightful. You are just the right amount of cynical without turning into grumpy old men. The mods are just relaxed ENOUGH to allow for fun threads and memes to grow, but are here enough when they are needed.

Thanks for being based Yea Forums.

Attached: 67E7D430-3E21-4F71-B9C4-D60BD451EF59.jpg (320x229, 39K)

Based

ah-bloo-bloo

Been on Yea Forums 12 years and agree fully
TV is the best board

Fuck off and die.

Yea Forums is not a based board. I got banned yesterday for posting an on topic thread about The Birth of a Nation

For me it’s Yea Forums, /fit/, /vr/, Yea Forums and /bant/

yeah bitch we got the best memes

Attached: vietnam fucking shits.jpg (1599x1074, 282K)

Must not have been here for Griffithfag.

i agree while it's mostly because the current state of entire Yea Forums is shits that somehow made Yea Forums looks good compared to other boards

Because of Griffithfag, we're no longer allowed to talk about Griffith's films?

Attached: wtfhappened.png (1794x1331, 2.11M)

No but its touchy. Sometimes the jannies get banny. Rephrase and try again. Good film by the way.

Galaxy brain was the Dan Schneiderkino threads Victorious/Zoey101/iCarly

You're welcome, fren.

Attached: Jon Season 8.png (437x735, 369K)

(TT) yeah this is cringe

in the end, the real -Television & Film were the friends we made along the way

Attached: 1528052188142.jpg (1000x667, 642K)

>overserious nofunallowed boards like /mu
Current Yea Forums is Yea Forums before reddit cancer like you took over you fucking absolute newfag mobile poster
The latest meme mexican gore video stayed up for 400 posts yesterday while it only lasted 200 here with most of the thread crying for the mods

I love you too, faggot

It's true. I've stopped watching shows and movies but I always come back to discuss and shitpost.

I just wish we could also have /film/ ie Yea Forums for movies
as it stands Yea Forums is the movie equivalent of Yea Forums, we certainly can have both just like the book medium does

>substance
where?