Movies for real men?

movies for real men?

Attached: 1567714999466.webm (460x460, 1.92M)

That dude has power the likes of which most men will never posses.

is that fucking vasili

any movies where these two fuck each other

Attached: neck yself.webm (770x1012, 1M)

>competitive happy slaps
this is what ESPN plays during the daytime in between national cornhole championships

Say that to his face fucker not online and see what happens.

What's his secret? Does he have ridiculous bone density in his hand or something?

This is a real great way for a bunch of morons to get brain damage.

he's a big guy

strong fat and built like a brick wall
the problem I saw though is that other guy didn't know how to hit, he was using his fingers, the winner was using his palm/wrist

For shoe.

how can he slap?

this is fucking amazing.
I want to see nigger ape "boxers" getting braindamaged by him

You're such a fucking retard
Boxing and fighting takes strength, but also skill, speed, and careful body movements

Do you think Icelandic body builders can beat boxers too?

Attached: there-will-be-blood.jpg (1200x675, 175K)

if the boxer doesn't land a ko with his first punch he will get murdered by an icelandic strongman unless they are strictly playing by the ring rules. hence why that cocksucking nigger Mayweather could beat mcgregor that irish inbred fuckheap.
when no rules apply like in gay faggot rings, boxers will get their shit fucked up by grapplers and bear mode unless they knock their opponent out instantly. a mediocre JiuJitsu fighter will rape your nigger boxers into sissy mode within 30 seconds and there is nothing your gayass faggot nigger can do about it. he will sqeal and puff like a piglet and shit his pants from all the choking.
body builders like Ahmed Schwanzenlicker are fruity faggots. body builders =/= strongmen

the gut and great bone density/size

seething

Yikes.

Cringe.

>why that cocksucking nigger Mayweather could beat mcgregor that irish inbred fuckheap.
wow you're tough

No weight classification and he hits with his wrist.
You never see him slapping/get slapped by guys his weight/size.

Why is written is muslim?

This post reeks of insecurity. Why are white boys so threaten by black masculinity? Obsessed with cuckolding, constantly upset when a black outdoes them physically, and even makes up some power fantasies like this faggot about some powerlifter fighting a black welterweight boxer who is a Manlet.

Because people in civilized countries don't find retarded shit like this entertaining.

what do you find entertaining

I feel like clean shaven is at a real disadvantage vs a big beard like that

worst post i've seen this week

Attached: 1567772848098.gif (355x266, 3.24M)

>bitchslapping contest
>real men

Books. You've heard of them?

The fat guy is using his whole body weight and loading up like he's throwing a punch

The other guy is just using his arm

Did he die?

what books

>quivering palm

First prove to me you have in fact heard of books and didn't just google them.

Based.

Attached: FATRIPS.jpg (1362x1028, 438K)

it was extremely painful

I can only imagine the sheer quantity of holes this fella has left in drywall while clad in JNCO jeans and an Afflicted t-shirt lads

I can't really prove that, philosophically

this needs the city hustle and bustle pasta

brawl in cell block 99 (must watch)
and GOON

Attached: 1566738345277.gif (500x500, 485K)

if you are dumb enough to do this it probably wont make a difference anyway

define "movies for real men"

He pulls back way further than his opponent too.

ESPN 8: THE OCHO

He has no fucking secret apart from that he Is fat and big. He Is a poster boy for russian internet hype moguls who arrange that shit, it has been debunked several times that he knocks oponents out not by pure slap, but by hitting them with Base of palm. Basicaly, bas rutten style palm strike. When he does this shit, hosts and orginisers let it slide due ti him being a pet.

Also, if you wanna see real athletes slap eayermelons for fun, check out levan daginashvili and aleksey torohtiy. No big deal for trained men.

fucking this, the other guy stands diferently than this mongol