Vagiclean, huh?

Vagiclean, huh?
What's the matter honey? Little extra cheese on the taco?

Attached: vc.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D-NvQ6VJYtE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>probqbly not as much as mustard on your hotdog

That’s a really gross thing to say

unrelated but when I was at the bank the other day the qt bank teller that I have a crush on openly called me fat
>so user hows the new job going
>you work at a restaurant right? I mean because you've gotten REALLY fat and I figured you must be eating all the food in the restaurant
I fucking work in data entry, she knew full well that I don't work at a restaurant she just wanted to humiliate me

Lose weight you disgusting slob.

Some woman grabbed my ass yesterday when I was waiting on line to get a sandwich for lunch. She got like a full on cup and squeeze of my right cheek. She said I should take it as a compliment and winked at me and then walked away. Too bad she was probably over 30 years older than me and has cobwebs in her pussy.

haha

Please tell me this isn’t real.

is she Ralph Wiggum?

God I wish that were me

stop harassing her with mundane details about your life and she won't be forced to passive aggressively respond, which is about all you can do as a person in a customer service position

Watch the Joker, it will make you feel better.

This is exactly how disgusting fat fucks like you deserve to be treated. I hope this is real. Based bank teller

Why the fuck does your bank teller know you work in data entry? You sound like a creeper weirdo and on top of that you've now let yourself get fat as well. Just end you're life

he strikes me as the type that doesn't understand that these people are paid to be pleasant to him and thinks of employees he interacts with regularly as his "friends" in a way and assails them with bullshit smalltalk whenever they interact

She crossed a line by commentating on my personal appearance, I could have a thyroid problem for all she knows. I'm fucking filing a complaint and getting her fired, I just decided. You guys think you can bully me too just like the bank teller did, I'm a human being and I deserve respect.

Stay mad fatcell

No, you're not human anymore. You're a whale. Go dive into the fucking sea where you belong, preferably with a ball and chain clamped to your ankle

lmao she won't be fired for a single joke, especially if the report is filed by someone who comes across the way you do in this thread

Anyone else sexually confused by this scene? Like he's describing a hygiene problem but cheesy tacos are delicious. I was tempted to taste it ngl

>I'm fucking filing a complaint and getting her fired, I just decided.
That's the right thing to do user. You could also lose weight, you know for your health?

>I could have a thyroid problem for all she knows
But you don't. You're just a slob that has let yourself go. Pathetic.

Attached: Hello Darkness My Old Friend.jpg (887x900, 232K)

I think you’re within your rights to do that. However, I urge you to consider what led her to make that remark; were you engaging her in conversation too much? Were you possibly being creepy and overbearing in some way? Despite what incels might say on here, being an attractive woman can be extremely exhausting and when you already work in a soul-sucking field like customer service they sometimes revert to shit like this just so they can stop being creeped on or harassed. If you genuinely weren’t creeping on her or bothering her and she just said this out of nowhere, then yeah get her ass fired, it’s very rude of her.

>If you genuinely weren’t creeping on her or bothering her
i don't think he is really going to view himself as doing those things, even if he genuinely is

some of the best bait ive seen in a while, but you gave it away with the thyroid meme. 9/10

I've found when it comes to baiting people, especially on Yea Forums, its go big or go home. I'll take that 9/10 though, that's a damn good rating.

Cute now call her a little slut

Attached: 1566290158891.png (590x350, 179K)

I want tacos with extra cheese now.

Attached: o.jpg (1000x999, 154K)

rob the place and shoot her in the face

can you even legally call that cheese?

>I'm a human being and I deserve respect
You post on Yea Forums you don't deserve shit.

Attached: bond-janssen-16_9.jpg (3200x1680, 429K)

Bro haven't you read the book The Game?
She just negged you, now put on a Jamiroquai hat, do a magic trick, Neg her back and you can bang her at lunch

Attached: 00-promo-jamiroquai.jpg (3000x3000, 900K)

Fun fact: That guy isn't Jamiroquai. He was a vocalist/dancer hired for the specifically for the "Virtual Insanity" video.

what? he was on topgear

This is how women show interest, she wants to fuck you.

Wait for real? Do you have a source, user?

Attached: 1316573553752.jpg (251x251, 7K)

Vagiclean doesn’t work on trannyjannie multilated peepee turned into a mangina. Gotta get in there with a brush and hook to clean out the hairballs

Fat fucks deserve no respect. There's no excuse for being fat in our current age. Bring back bullying.

based retard

He's trolling. Jay Kay is the singer of Jamiroquai. (And the guy in the pic) Jamiroquai is the band name, not a person. Jay has always been part of Jamiroquai, and he's the one in the video.

The only other time I’ve seen someone seethe is much is when I called a tranny “dude”

That is Jason Luís Cheetham aka Jay Kay the lead singer.
Jamiroquai is the band name, but you were just being a smart ass troll.

it's believable because jay kay is so unlikable

Saw them live and Jay Kay was fun, if a bit obnoxious.
He smoked some weed on stage after people kept pelting joints at him.
A good time was had by all.

If she's openly dissing you like this, it means she's incredibly comfortable with you and wants to bump uglies.

If she's being polite but dismissive, that's the sign you're barking up the wrong tree.

TGIF
youtube.com/watch?v=D-NvQ6VJYtE

best music video of all time. OF ALL TIME.

i'd have an instant full erection

>selling women extra soap for each body part
glorious marketing

Fat people should be shamed, god bless her.

no she double dissed you
she called you fat while showing you how little she cares to even remember what you do

Rob the bank and use her as a hostage and take her to non-extradition country and marry her.

Imagine the smell.

blackmail her for pusy.
>want to keep your job miss?

Dude, you need to go psycho on her ass. There is no way you can continue as a man if you stay in sedentary data entry mode while she openly mocks you,.

Attached: 1494798192350.png (960x776, 981K)

Fatty

user BTFO.
and make no mistake, buddy, you did something to elicit this response. adult women do not just do act like this out of nowhere
kek

Wtf else would you call it?

>I could have a thyroid problem for all she knows.
kek.
C O P E
O O
P P
E E
>I'm fucking filing a complaint and getting her fired
dude don't be a little bitch like this. you want to actually fuck with another person's ability to provide for themselves and their family because they called called you a mean name? stop being a sensitive snowflake. it's honestly embarassing.

there's always prostitution

>what is pH balance?
>DUDE, i can't believe they sell soap for body but also special soap for teeth. great marketing.

Attached: 1557287479866.png (817x443, 34K)

Take the dr bronners pill

>what is pH balance?
just superstition

Attached: 1493159598283.jpg (640x480, 43K)

based. consider yourself checked, my man

Attached: 1566294060423.jpg (225x224, 8K)

Fatties deserve to be shamed

since we are sharing unrelated stories
I was at walmart yesterday and I saw a group of Indian guys buying groceries so I started mumbling to myself in an indian accent
>mother fucker sir do the needful bitch lasagna
and then I turned back and there was another indian guy getting some milk. he looked at me disgusted and walked to his other friends, I panicked and left the store then I came back like 3 hours later and finished my shopping

Attached: poo.jpg (450x287, 35K)

this is the most pathetic beta male weakling shit i've ever read on this website. i'm not joking or exaggerating.
you're a small man and you should be embarrassed