Are manchildren trying to hide from reality in some empowerment fantasy designated for pre-teens?

Are manchildren trying to hide from reality in some empowerment fantasy designated for pre-teens?
It looks to me very much like a significant section of the public, having given up on attempting to understand the reality they are actually living in, have instead reasoned that they might at least be able to comprehend the sprawling, meaningless, but at-least-still-finite 'universe' presented by Marvel Comics

Attached: 1556302868512.jpg (678x603, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iwBmzgZ4sVI?t=135
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes. I got swiftly , verbally attacked yesterday by three men who are definitely over 25, for daring to express the opinion on Marvel’s social media that I thought the ending of Endgame was poor. I’m a teen girl which is obvious by my profile too, so I was kind of shocked. The emasculation is real, the cult is real.

People that grew up with Marvel comics are adult now so all the movies are capeshit just like when all the people that grew up with 'cowboys and injuns' were adults the most popular films were Westerns.

Adults never interacted with any western movies the same way people do superhero movies today. It may have been something they enjoyed watching but it took up a much smaller portion of thier time and it was not a part of thier identity.

I’m also willing to bet that the vast majority of marvel movie fans have never read a comic book.

man how the fuck do these films get good reviews too

in a few years people are going to look back and realise how retarded it was everyone went out of their minds for some boring ass superhero films

the sets are shit the cgs shit the writing is stupid and they're some of the worst shot films you'll ever see then they get just endless 5 star reviews

>I'm a teen girl

Dilate tranny and stop roleplaying

Attached: 1565006322995.png (520x632, 278K)

Post pic of your fist violently pounding your asshole or gtfo

>having given up on attempting to understand the reality they are actually living in
Who could blame them?

>animeposter calling anyone a tranny
OH NO NO NO

im a big nerd (4u) and i never got into comics especially marvel and dc shit. I grew out of all this shit when i was a kid. Im laughing how marvel and dc has just been reselling the exact same shit for almost a hundred years.

>Are manchildren trying to hide from reality in some empowerment fantasy designated for pre-teens?
How can you say this unironically on Yea Forums?

I have morning wood. show feet

Trannies are an American problem that you are trying to blame on anime.

Dilate.

Attached: blanchard 1 - Copy.png (599x617, 300K)

Why do people constantly accuse me of being a tranny when I never say anything that could possibly suggest anything like that? You are all hysterical and belong in mental institutions.

Yes, trannies are an American problem and yes you are trying to blame them on anime.

>posts trannime
>thinks he can shit talk anyone

Attached: f37d900936b0d7f49059528cd69d21040da68a1b6f46365527b13b713ff7310c.jpg (1200x960, 110K)

Have sex.

See

By being incredibly stupid

Cope and concede defeat, trannies.

Attached: Blanchard 2 - Copy.png (607x343, 44K)

Grow up and start taking some responsibility for your society's failures instead of always trying to attribute them to anime or Japan instead.

Have sex, incel.

There is a photo of an asian in there.

Anime is a weapon from the Japanese Jews to turn white men gay and keep them from breeding. Word to the wise, remember pearl harbor.

Dilate and 41% yourself, tranny. Tick-tock.

Attached: 1567665866781.png (270x360, 66K)

hey someone post that 'consume product get excited for more product' pic

They didnt have social media back then. Now we have infinite resources to gather attention, and comic book movies are the most popular, people will invest more time into it because the most people are doing it, more ppl to get attention from

What if gender dysohira exists in men because men dont get enough testosterone and not the other way around

>needlessly stating your a girl
>not just adding it for attention
tits or GTFO

>Trannies are an American problem
2:15
youtu.be/iwBmzgZ4sVI?t=135

>remember pearl harbor.
you mutts deserved it

This is not a new or unique observation OP. Also people who are overly political or philosophical are doing the same thing too. Living in ideas, in your own head cause the reality of just going to work and coming back home to sleep is pretty shit in general.

I like it because it’s satisfying seeing an adaption of something I know.
Same reason people watch nostalgia bait stuff I imagine.

Bribes and critics bring numales, half of the reviews just say small positives like muh nostalgia and give it 9/10.

A number of things.

>World is inevitably going to complete shit by the end of this century, with people becoming increasingly selfish and realizing just how futile everything is right now; so people are trying to escape it through myth-like hero tales and unrealistically positive, shallow fluff. This is honestly nothing new and has happened numerous times throughout movie, TV, literature, theater and various media/pop culture time and time again.
>social media and the internet at large made nerd and geek interests socially acceptable (even trendly) to the rest of the normie public
>expressing your inner child or enjoying nostalgic things from your childhood isn't nearly as repressed or as stigmatized as it used to be
>mega corporations trying to glorify fandom and nerd interests because the merch gig that nerd-related franchises push is fucking insane

>I’m a teen girl
Yes, sure you are.

>Hating anime on an anime discussion forum
Leave

Attached: 1491497428502.png (800x2810, 589K)

The author of that is retarded. Many websites start off as one thing and become something completely different over time. For example boards.ie started as a quake forum, now it's about everything. It doesn't matter one bit what this forum started as. Hating on anime here is as legitimate as hating on anime on any other general website.

>tfw realize articles about shit happening 20 years ago dont apply to me anymore

Attached: 8F3B439A-D262-4A05-81FF-E6661A654153.jpg (2500x1995, 2.7M)

Stop being a brainlet, a runescape forum doesn't suddenly stop being about runescape.

If you hate anime, just go to another site. I don't see why you have such a big problem with leaving, go to reddit, go to tumblr, literally go anywhere but here.

Attached: kxrwe9.jpg (1688x592, 293K)

what if the beta uprising caused a civil war between them and manchildren?