Anyone watch season three? What did you think about the episode where they whine about the holocaust for twenty minutes...

Anyone watch season three? What did you think about the episode where they whine about the holocaust for twenty minutes? They really put that in the show.

Attached: 6AA46994-4ACD-442B-8FF2-69BE50B19312.jpg (1200x800, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Inld-zDad0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the point of that scene was to point out that the holocaust isn't the only genocide that's ever happened and it doesn't give the jew an excuse to be a cunt

The scene was about how everyone had bad shit happened to them. The old jew lady got one uped by Knives

Season 3 was not really good, or at least, not as good as 1 and 2.
What is the entrance music for Zoya? Been searching for it but I can't find it

BettyZoya was very fappable

You mean this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=Inld-zDad0c

Fuck off to pol with your misunderstanding of the scene

Pretty much this. Hollywood often forgets that genocides has happened to others as well besides Jews.

You have to go back.

I agree it wasn't as good, but for me it was still great
Bash is based and has stolen every scene he's in
His arcs always come out of nowhere and the guy acts the shit out of them
In general the music is always on point

Every scene with maron and his daughter are great, same goes for bash. Also based toby huss playing himself as always is great. I really hope they focus more on maron and his daughter's movie next season and just drop the drag queen's storyline altogether

Season 3 sucked. Slow, boring. Spent more time playing on my phone while it played.

i kind of want to watch this show for alison brie but also it looks gay af

>point of that scene was to point out that the holocaust isn't the only genocide that's ever happened
doesn't stop it being clumsy, shoehorned and completely unearned. The show's always flirted with idpol shoehorning but this season was riddled with that shit. Sad really as it was once a comfy wrestling comedy.

Between the latest seasons of both Glow and OITNB, does anybody else feel like Netflix is on some kind of anti-pregnancy kick? No character is a successful parent, two in both shows change their minds from wanting to be one, and abortions are all over the place where they really don’t contribute anything to the story.

It’s just so weird

The drag queen was endearing, but the writing was pretty inconsistent. One second he’s the kind of “secretly wise and strong” kind of person and the next he’s groveling for bash. They need to pick a direction and roll with it (preferably the former).

For me, it's Melrose

For me? It’s Britannica.

Does this have any mixed wrestling in it? If not I'm not interested

That’s Netflix. They make one or two good seasons, these days not even one a lot of the time, and then they hit you with the degeneracy.

well I think it's gonna be a yass queen moment with him and geena davis now. I'm betting they're going to do a whole rival company shtick and poach the talent

Season 3 was great because we got to see Betty Gilpin's tits and ass a lot

thats not it, and I can't even find any video from the show with that specific music. It sound like an orchestra, almost like an anthem

no it mainly focus on women wrestling. One character has two brothers who are wrestlers and they train the two main characters so that they can practice certain moves

So what's the audience for this show? Cool wine aunts? Bored middle-aged housewives?

Cool wine aunts in the making.

AHAHAHA watching garbage on netflix

Goddamn Brie looks like shit now

I enjoyed it, but I do hope there's more wrestling in S4, assuming it gets renewed.

>GLOW thread
>one image
Sad!

Attached: Betty_Gilpin.jpg (728x1093, 102K)

God I wish I was her baby