When people like this exist (born rich never worked) how do you get through the day...

When people like this exist (born rich never worked) how do you get through the day? How can you sit at a desk for 12 hours a day knowing she lays on a beach

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 5.33.48 AM.png (962x1194, 1.43M)

how do I get that body

Shut up asshole she clearly worked hard for her money. Go wageslave your life away

If I laid on a beach and never worked, I'd probably be a very different person. I'm content to not have the personality of a spoiled cunt, so I don't know what you wanted from me OP.

I'm not jealous of rich people because they are dumb af, I just want their money. Is that so hard to understand?

Don't eat like shit every day.

Jerk off

Good for her? You gotta make do with what God dealt you in life, no amount of seething will change that.

I’ve made like 300k from bitcoin so not retirement rich but getting there. It’s truly awful, some of these are probably much worse in the uk but I’m sure they exist elsewhere

>can’t date normally, pressure to marry into a rich family instead of being new money trash
>can’t spend any of it without being despised
>more likely to sit around doing nothing, end up depressed and kill yourself
>I want to be a doctor, most people start at 18 in the uk I’m 22. Can’t help but feel it’s beneath me to be in uni this old and all insecurities magnified 100x
>impossible to run out of money anyway unless you’ve brain dead

Attached: 132E4CB3-6167-4C54-B481-9393E8D86964.png (633x758, 16K)

Agreed. Must be nice but can not hate on it. I would have a hobby business but whatever

dude if you're 22 who gives a fuck what the 18 year olds think. You're not even close to being too old to go to uni... You'll likely be even more popular than the cumbrain 18 year olds. Just fucking do it.

It's 4 years. It might seem like a difference now, but when you're a 30 year old jobless loser, you'll be mates with fucking 56 year olds.

Don't worry about other people's lives.

the best thing is to get rich through minimal effort so you have the satisfaction of knowing you made it yourself

Sometimes it's just easier to kill yourself

Attached: PRI_77372567.jpg (480x734, 63K)

You shitpost here

If I don't work I don't get money and I die. If I try to rebel against the system I die.

I was born at the bottom of the crab bucket with all you faggots.

Bro I’ve already got a first class from Oxford, I’m not a loser at all ignoring crypto. I understand 22 isn’t old, but when I’m in the same financial position as successful 40yos i can’t help but think like them. Pretty sure I’m just a turbo autist

most "rich kids" are sent off to a boarding school where they are forced to at least conform to a routine away from their help and if they're old money there are certain expectations, if they're new corporate money then they generally want to be accepted by the old money types.
the children of celebrities are the worst because their parents have immediate social acceptance (bordering on worship), usually minimal education, and no corporate discipline.
you'd learn this shit in an old-school sociology class but they don't teach it anymore. "Class" by Paul Fussell and "The Power Elite" by C. Wright Mills are good sources, and the Fussell book is actually funny.

Oh, sorry. Yeah maybe you're right. Imagine the babes you could pull when they hear the title "Dr"

I get bloody drunk

Attached: crying feel.png (645x773, 53K)

I work harder to make Mr. Shekelberg more money and maybe one day I too get a week in the Sun.

Attached: cocaine not healthy.png (1350x1196, 779K)

ugly face

Go to uni you fucking retard. 18-22 makes no difference.

#
I made more than 300k with ANS/NEO and had no reason to spend it. I make 3k a month from my wage job that I like and it turns out the only relevant thing to have more (for me) is retirement savings (barely needed) and vacations/plane tickets/hotels. Life is, basically, pointless. Money and pussy is a meme. please take this seriously
don't bitch about cash and girls, just find some way of spending your time enjoyable. Once you have money and pussy, the only gain is not having to worry about not having it.
Just make and consume some good art - humans are capable of producing it. I don't find modern film quite as rich, but lit and math works.
gl

Attached: 41qKFizkr1L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 27K)

>Love to travel, teehee

Attached: Trunked.webm (640x360, 2.79M)

Life really isn't worth living if you aren't rich and good looking

>#Thailandsobeautiful
>#LiveLaughLove

Attached: I love travelling, teehee.webm (1280x720, 2.04M)

That's a long torso

This is interesting. Will check out the books. Thanks

Pay her $1200

based shark

Because all their wealth doesn't affect my life at all. Also if I don't work I get to money, so I starve and become homeless

Well, I hope that one day, I, too, will be that rich, because I'm smart! Yeah, I realize how it sounds, but fuck it, I've got enough good qualities and a loose enough morality to try.

>dude just work harder it'll get better
How does it feel going to work wagie?

Estradiol, spironolactone, progesterone. You'll be a beautiful slender woman in no time at all

Quit coping wage slave and pick me up chicken tenders on your way home.

By preparing for revolution obv

Attached: stalin-was-from-thesweet-sweet-state-of-georgia-joseph-vissarionovich-41295497.png (500x293, 306K)

Question how many people have a 12 hour desk job. Anyway you don't think about them. May as well ask "how can you eat a massive meal when there's people out there starving to death!?!?!" Don't think about them either.

big mood

Kek he's worried about food and a bed. Just live the NEET life bro.

Based psycho poster.

When people say wage cuck why do they only talk about like service jobs and retail? like is McDonalds the only job you people know about

PLEASE YOU BEAUTIFUL I TAKE RECEIVE YOU HERE COME BAGLADESH SHOW VAGIN

Underrated post

Truly an asset to Weinstan and Goldberg industries.you have a $0.01 pay raise coming your way

Ask the guy with 20 cars what he wants more of. diminishing returns on happiness is the human condition.

Not really much wrong with a comfy office job. R-right?

Its basically minimum wage and stressful jobs not worth the money and your cucked to the system.

Be a man and work construction.

white guys can't do it, but hot black guys can infiltrate the riches and become one of them easily

Attached: jeremy-meeks-chloe-green-04-madeo-044cb652-7407-4a3b-b9e4-9b31e7906638.jpg (1172x1800, 1.66M)

Also aim to become rich

I'm 26 in my second year of college. It's definitely a struggle, hard to make friends when you're practically a geezer compared to everyone else. Fortunately, with a little maturity comes the ability not to give a fuck. I do worry about job prospects after graduation though, I'll be almost 30.

Minimum wage = maximum comfy

based

>jews
>white
nice try

Swallow a tapeworm

Do you think she's smart in any sense of the word? What do you think she knows about besides clothe?

>God

>that 30 year old bloomer that went back to college and is concerned about the future

Attached: 74156C17-7617-43FF-98C0-9521188760CE.gif (320x320, 43K)

I never said white, I said riches, you sad insecure white boi

>\tv/ - seething and coping

>that magnificent cope
Kek

I'm not a spoiled millennial and I understand that life isn't fair so I don't lose sleep over it.

you cant read

meh, im not that rich plus im contented of what i currently have and can afford. no wonder kids that were born rich as fuck kill themselves for the smallest reasons because theyre too sensitive and too dumb to think for themselves.

I went to uni age 23 and I don't regret it at all. Trust me user

I re-read your post and I understand it perfectly. Perhaps you mid understood my implication.

>how do you get through the day?
it's the only game in town

>NEET till 27
>learned after effects/3DS max in six months
>pretended that my film school degree (absolute nothing achievement, impossible to fail and i barely turned up) meant something and bullshitted my way into a job saying that my cinematography background gave me the edge over standard graphic designers
>most designers are spergs so easy to come across like some kind of maverick genius despite being completely average
>work on massive tours doing visuals
>now 32, earn $400-500 a day freelance and only work 6 months a year at most (all from home/proxy)
>spend the rest of my time bumming about east asia/australia/europe going surfing

you can do it lads.

I always think of this for the top guys like Elon Musk, or Bezos. Surely they met the real "bloodlines" and know what's up so how do THEY get through the day knowing how even they are just pawns. like why would Elon work 12 hours a day with the knowledge he has

I want to win the lottery so bad, bros.

Getting a job is %50 doing the job and %50 bullshitting about your past to get the job.

if you want to lay on a beach, go to one

These are great, hopefully the more Western tourists are smacked in the face the more they'll realize that captivity is an unnatural state for elephants and stop patronizing these third-world pukes.

This. Dunno about the God part, but you have to work with what you got. It sucks, but complaining about it on the Internet is not going to change anything. Just gotta make do with what you have and put down your own goals to work towards to and be happy with what you do have.

>here's why that's not healthy
I'm dying to find out

I'm not rich and I don't work. It's called downsizing.

Because at the end of the day if you find your niche in life, your comfortable place, nothing else matters. The man who's satisfied with his life is the one who wins, not the anxious and balding Amy Winehouse wannabe ready to shoot themselves.

The goal is to transition into the old money club.

I will never stop laughing at wagecucks

Do you guys think this girl gives good head?

Attached: 20190906_024018.png (640x703, 648K)

no matter how jealous I could be or how much I seethe, it would never change a thing. So why would I worry about that

everything else is cope

I'm starting residency now. It's not worth it, being a doctor. Just another type of wageslavery. And since you are in the UK you'll have to pay for it, also starting 4 years late. Be happy with what you have and don't fuck it up with medschool.

laying on a beach all day would provide no sense of accomplishment. work can be fun if you're good at it.

>acting like there is a mental difference between an 18 year old and a 22 year old
LMAO

Maybe when you're getting close to 30 you'll be a little wiser.

>When people like this exist (born rich never worked) how do you get through the day? How can you sit at a desk for 12 hours a day knowing she lays on a beach
She LIES on a beach, retard. "Lay" is when you place an object on a surface". You lay a sleeping child on the bed, then you yourself lie down.

>black
jesus christ americans are so dumb

I'lll lay my right fist into your jaw faggot

Sounds painless.

Wanna lick every inch of her holy shit.

I will never be jealous of you, ugly rich brainlet. Give me your money and disappear into the void, no one needs or wants you.

Nothing because it has nothing to do with me. Everyone comes with their own baggage in life, remember that documentary with that Johnson&Johnson's kid receiving trust funds for life but chooses to work for Macy's and live in a modest apartment because he had enough of the excess?

Take the self made people like actors or artists. The younger ones often wind up messed up whereas the older more mature late bloomers are more aware and practical of their windfall.

You sound like you're looking for excuses. Same vein as
>I could've played professional if I wanted to anytime but I chose not to

Why don't you just focus on investing your money and increasing your wealth? Being a doctor is a calling, it's too demanding and soul crushing if you're in it for the money or just bragging rights. Seen enough interns burn out. 70+ hour weeks, no sleep or life and meager pay for the work at start.

Invest your money dumbass and coast for the rest of your life. Also no one gives a shit about your age at college you high school fuck. No one cares, too busy trying to survive and make ends meet.

Be thin, get a tan. Develop some aspirations/stop taking HRT and accept you'll never be a woman.

Comparing yourself to others makes you a tremendous loser who’ll never work hard for themselves.
It’s the reason who libshits and /pol/larpers exist

>Can’t help but feel it’s beneath me to be in uni this old and all insecurities magnified 100x

This mindset. Even if you could make it through uni and internship, this way of thinking is shit awful for someone treating or taking care of other people.

By my hope of the revolution coming ONE DAY... and that these people will be killed or worked to death

I recognize that my life is also good, and that some of those rich people are unhappy with their lives.

one drop rule europoor.

because i have a family to feed

Watch revenge kino and remind myself that if I were to try anything they’d most definitely be coming after my family.

How the fuck am I supposed to even know what a good investment is

It's just gambling

This is why I don't get the 'muh equality' types.

People are going to get absolutely slaughtered the day people pursue genuine equality and it would start with celebrities.

I'd be happy to make enough to buy one or two of those arcade cabinet things, and be able to travel for a week or two every year.

>How can you sit at a desk for 12 hours a day knowing she lays on a beach
Simply just be yourself bro

31 yo khv here
I just gave up at life
I'm just too introverted, apparently not ugly but I don't trust those opinions
Then again I was suicidal when I got halfway through college and never finished, leading to massive insecurity

So I'm pretty much incel by choice, but it makes me sad, I fucked myself over in my early 20s
And that Yea Forums warped my brain about women who slut it up the pull a saint mary when they hit 30
I'm doomed

Attached: 1531904754376.jpg (800x600, 60K)

literally dilate

she's going to get skin cancer

Attached: sunscreen.jpg (1080x1152, 172K)

Billionaires or even multi-millionaires who can never conceivably spend all the money they have should not exist and the mere fact they exist suggests the capitalist system has been corrupted and gamed by them.

Being attractive as a women is piss easy.

>don't eat a lot
>go for a jog occasionally, maybe

Meanwhile for men
>you're going to lift 100 pound weights for hours every day until you're sore, no alcohol, hell, go fuck yourself if you think you're allowed to eat anything even remotely tasty. One piece of cake? Nope, that would ruin all your progress

Attached: 1567045150952.jpg (237x212, 6K)

>I'm not jealous of rich people because they are dumb af
Rich people here, if we are it's mostly because we're genetically superior.
So most rich pepole and their childs are more clever than you so keep trying to cope with that

I snort meth and fuck crackheads

I have no skills and I'm dumb af

Yes, she's probably more intelligent than every poster in this thread. Rich people are more intelligent and better looking than you. With a history of better nutrition, mental state, and intelligence in their genes they start life off better than you, even if they were somehow swapped into a poor family. Then, because they are rich and good looking it only continues to grow the gap. They are positively reinforced at every possible point, and therefore continually leg up to the average plebeian.

The only thing a rich person lacks is the motivation from raging hatred.

>backgammon with a dice shaker
bet she never even touched that board, just got someone to bring it there and prepare it for the photo

i work out a few times a week without putting huge effort into it. i eat healthy.

i have a nice lean body without looking cartoonishely muscled. most women prefer that.

i'm 45 and if i put more effort into it could drown in pussy. right now i fuck 1-2 new women a month and am perfectly satisfied.

women can smell desperate incels from miles away so if you give off that vibe you have already lost.

never, ever appear desperate or beg for attention.

This, I've met many very intelligent good-looking people (in fact that's the case 99% of the time) but rarely a smart but hideous person.

I hate to say this to a coomer -but- have sex.

my boy clearly hated that phone, can't blame him
look at how he stretches to grab it on the ground so he can throw it in that bitch's face again

i don't give a fuck

Dude, just plan a mass shooting on your spare time. That's what we all do. Helps us get through the day.

makes me want to work even harder so I can retire early with oodles of cash

without any stress in life you can get pretty fucked up, not always the case but if you just party and fuck like these chicks you're in for an early death like our good friend anthony bourdain

post body
not attacking or anything im just interested

>He fell for the lift meme
Just don't be fat, dude. /fit/ is full of incels, even their hero zyzz was a loser that was mostly larp who died in some shitty sauna without experiencing love.

>admits she took coke
>doesn't get arrested

>my dad banged a dumb model
>therefore I'm a genius
LOL

based. the elephant understand social media is degenerate garbage

Why are women so fucking stupid?
I used to drive horse carriage.
Why do women always try to throw themselves directly under the horse's hooves?

Girls exposing ass

>12 hours a day
What kind of brown shithole do you live in?

Sorry bro, it's impossible to become rich by working hard. You have to get lucky. That's the only way.

>rich pepole

Attached: apu4.jpg (720x648, 36K)

I have better things to do than whine about other people's lives.

I used to sit around slangin all day. Didnt wanna go to prison so i started working but there is nothing i could tell myself except i need to be my own boss not to be miserable.

>Implying usage is a crime

Possession, purchase, and distribution are the only crimes related to drugs in most countries.

>Hurrr how can she do it without possessing it

Someone else buys and possesses it where she just uses, and it has to be proved beyond a reasonable doubt she wasn't buying it and holding on to it as her property

Beaches are pretty boring. Definitely fun to chill on the beach a couple times a year but bitches act like sitting on sand next to water is somehow this supremely satisfying experience ... nah it’s just an excuse to take your clothes off.

better things such as?

>working hard makes you rich

LOL

I'm living my life not theirs. Why not think of the billions worse off than you instead?

What a load of kike bullshit. Usage entails possession.

Lots of billionaires in commie lands

I've had a lot of luck so far
>graduated with art degree
>worked in restaurant because art degrees are worthless
>hit a job fair where I met a recruiter with an art degree
>get hired by his company for double the salary ($30k was actually double what I made in the restaurant)
>work there for 9 months and apply for opening in department doubling my salary again
>work that job for 2 years
>take a certificate course for 4 months and apply for another job at my employer doubling my income again
>mfw went from literally flipping burgers for $9/hr to making $120k in 4 years by "being nice to people"

Attached: flabber.jpg (493x370, 24K)

I don't want to be rich or famous. I just want to come home to a wife that I love.

marry me haha

Usage is posession bro

then why are most scientists ugly as fuck

not a chance faggot

Folding socks, shitposting on Yea Forums, masturbating. The list is long.

Incredibly hilarious.

wtf happened to him?

It does, though.

White knight cuck

ehhh its never too late. i just hope you arent doing a silly degree like military history or gender studies.

'cause the good looking people don't care about science. If the scientists could fuck hot chicks and drive cool cars by doing "management" they wouldn't do that job either.

what universe do you fucking live in?

already married
in fact my wife married me while I was a cook, so maybe she's the lucky one

The one where I don't spend my life seething that other people have more than me.

Unironically adderall
That’s how all rich girls do it

Who the fuck is going to buy your bitcoins? No one is going to cash you out.

she has clearly put effort into being a tasty piece of fuck meat. she sees much success early in life but will burn out quickly.

yea how much of that did you put in from your fund?

>Telling someone to stop crying is the same as telling them to work really hard for nothing
y u so dum bro?

thot status = patrolled

when the govverment collapses i'll take mah buttcoin out and buy a gf

Women think that all animals are just variations of cat's or dogs with the personality of babies.
They've also, likely, never suffered physical injury from hard manual labor or violence. So they have no real sense of mortality.
Women are idiot children.

>waaaahhhhh I'm poor, give me money

I'm gonna kms unironicaly if i don't win the lottery soon. I'd ask you to wish me luck but I think I'd rather die.

Attached: 14344538276.jpg (640x643, 19K)

I'm over 30 with a useless bachelor's degree.
Going back to university seems stupid at this point.
I really don't know what to do.
I guess coding bootcamps and such, except I've taken intro to python and don't think I have the patience or skill for coding.
Sounds interesting, what exactly is that career path called. Graphics designer?

Lucky faggot

lol

Spike her drink and then kidnap her

Exactly, Pepole just don't understand money is merit. It's all about being better from birth. Which is all the merit we need. But blah blah hard work. Blah blah be smarterer

I hate beaches, the sand (it's so coarse), the sun, the people... I'd rather stay at home having fun with vidya, movies, series, books; I've got a couple of friends to go out to drink and talk once in a while, I have a top tier PC and internet connection, I can fuck whores, there's little in my life that would be improved by having millions.

By knowing that their opulent heads will be skewered on steaks before the century is over

motion graphics animator.

learn after effects and cinema 4D (i did 3DMAX but c4d is easier) from online tutorials, start doing small graphic jobs on peopleperhour and sites like that until you have enough clout that you can demand more.

if you're half decent with computers it's really not hard.

>Yea Forums creaming themselves over some basic bitch yet again
step up ,niggers

Can you send me some bitcorn user? I promise you it will go to some artistic endeavour like making short movies or a vidya game. If you feel like it's going to waste.
Good luck on your medical school! 22 is far from too late.

13k2aHbvDrL2yB95YMqoTbrHqbe92q62uR

Good luck user!

Attached: tfw.jpg (840x709, 165K)

Because to live not fighting towards attaining that lifestyle for myself in any way I can would be a waste of my faculties.

Notice the only one stay out of trunk range is the male. Never let down your guard.

Mouth doesn't look wide or deep enough.

messed up the segway address is
3DvtzWbFJZBP3SphiRCucHpRMaJ3Qri2Fc

can you elaborate a bit more please user?

lol segwit I mean

>45 year old man
>Uses the term incel

Dilate your larping tranny

Are crackheads good in the sack?

I was just about to say, who even plays that anymore

grow up, little boy

Who gives a shit about going outside your home
all I need is some alcohol, my pc and belongings and some milkshakes now and then.

Sorrow and solitude are the only things worth. We live to suffer and struggle so that we may have eternal life after we pass beyond the veil, instead of repeating the cycle over and over again. Happiness and comfort are like little sprinkles of salt on the meal we have to eat.
Would just like to add that I hate trannies niggers and jews and would like to see them all purged from existence

g8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8 no h8

Very well put. Only the most blackpilled of people will really get this.

>blackpilled
>believes in eternal life

>All this fatty cope
Hit the gym faggot

>Scientists are all ugly
Feynman calls you a liar

I am NOT going to a public place populated by the local filth where I have to work out in their midst. I am not.
When I'm older and richer I'll set up a home gym and workout there.

They want you to "want to die" so you don't question their ways or revolt. Nothing happens after we die. We glorify our minds too much to think they will go to some other world. Dying peacefully is like going to sleep.

wtf are all these scribbles, so many equations on one wall. Damn these brainiacs

Attached: 97_8_BGG.jpg (1200x800, 388K)

When I got to sleep I dream

Now I know you're not trying to hate on my nigga Heaviside

Attached: Oheaviside.jpg (513x789, 128K)

sometimes not every time you sleep...

Your father failed you. He should have instilled within you a sense of pride in being a working man. If you have good character you have a strong work ethic.

You sound like an absolutely whiny idiot. Just give some else your money dumbass it's obviously wasted on you.

doing drugs is not illegal dipshit

Barely. I spend every waking minute of my life being jealous of these people.

I spend time with my friends and family and nap in my backyard during afternoons.

Attached: 1475185861402.jpg (1600x1600, 196K)

actually it's the opposite
smart people dont care about sex

Attached: N.Tesla.jpg (2563x3348, 1.41M)

No I always dream. And you know user dreams are just as much a part of reality as your conscious life

get a load of this faggot

He was tall as fuck and women mobbed him at parties but he'd rather spend time with pigeons

lmao enjoy it while it lasts

Goddamn you could land a plane on that runway

>puts in work to achieve goal
>luck
stop making excuses for yourself

>I do worry about job prospects after graduation though
Lmao why? I graduated at 28 and got a job fine retard, it's not like they ask for Birthday at the interview.

Unless you aged really poorly though and look super old I guess,most people I've met don't look old until they're late 30s.

how old are you?

Because I'm a man I don't fantasize about getting fucked by greasy old jews so that I can pose near their pools.

not that guy but jesus fuck learn to do stuff for yourself. user gave you the name of something to learn and how to start. Its no wonder you don't know what to do, take some initiative for once

At one point I'd say it's better than working food service but I'm gonna be honest I kind of miss delivering pizza. I love programming but can't stand the people I work with. a year here and I'm starting to actually believe the NPC meme.

>have several interests and hobbies I'd love to explore
>have very little time and money to do it
trade places with me

Its your brain on brain drugs.

play roulette with all your belongings, idiot. you have actual chances to win. and if you lose you have actual reasons to kys

So she lays in the beach all day, and?

no. only face and height really matter for men since it's all genetic and women select based on unfakable stuff. There's no such thing as a male butterface

lmao is that why your kids are always ODing?

I don't think about it

Lol, you realise that complacency and cuckdom is the entire purpose of the Catholic Church? It existed to rationalise feudalism with mystical garbage.

Yes, good serf... Submit to the aristocrats and god will reward you in heaven.

>had a large McDonalds binge last night and felt so fat
>slept at 1 am and got 8 hours of sleep
>woke up on a hot and sunny day
>drank coffee, browsed internet (saw Nadal was on course to beat Federer's slam count)
>had a retailcuck interview that I was just about to go to before I realised that I'd be late (I half-intentionally waited too late)
>apply for a few jobs
>leave flat just before noon to go in to central London and walk around and see daylight in my 20s and hope my relative youth spontaneously stops feeling wasted
>go walking a lot; feel sad when I see Staceys
>go through south Kensington and see rich, attractive people, more than on weekends, because the wagies aren't there
>see imperial college and feel like a subhuman for not being a scientist or tech millionaire
>see a Sackler sign on the V&A museum and think "Based Sacklers, dabbing on Midwestern hicks to pay for high culture"
>walk through some famous parks, see swans and ducks
>walk more
>see modern art on regents park
>walk through Camden Town and feel so sad at my subhumanity and then annoyed at how phony the place felt it and then weariness at my lack of purpose
>felt tired after lots of walking so I went back to my flat
>had a small junk food binge in flat, and felt a sugar rush that superseded the purposelessness
>went back outside for my usual walk and I have now walked over 10 miles today (inb4 Americans claim that's exercise)
>now drinking coffee and I'm going to watch qt with pol tonight

I went in to the V&A museum for a very short time and felt like such a phony because I have been there multiple times before and can't name one exhibit and creator. I don't have any interest in ancient pottery outside of museums.

I saw 5 blonde Staceys in quick succession before writing this post and it was depressilising.

I'm seeing lots of faggy black men in advert posters. Globohomo is coming for them. I saw a Five Guys and instantly thought "Five Eyes".