soundcloud.com/adam-buxton
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCTEOcfDjcY
youtube.com/watch?v=DBIklO7796Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

turns out

Ricky Gervais is the physical embodiment of a wormy cocksucker

Based Karl, he truly is a legend

Attached: serveimage.jpg (600x450, 33K)

I never thought id see Eubank and Karl in a picture together.

>We're never doing Monkey News again
>Does it again
What did he mean by this?

>That episode where he genuinely says he's quitting

There's this... fella. Quite short. 'e spends all day on this website, right, where they post images an' that. But 'e's the one in charge of keepin' it clean. Someone 'ad to speak to 'im, I dunno whether it was about one of the images or not, right, but when they got to 'is office... little monkey fella.

Best part is, 'e didn't even get paid in bananas or nuts an' tha' - 'e did it for free.

DONT

TALK

Turns out it was a pork chop she'd sat on five years earlier

A'ight, Rockbusters?

Here's the rockbusters for the day
1. A west country fella greets you (E)
2. Jamaican fella on a boat describes his view (A)
3. Might've had a fall there, but I didn't. (S)

>Right... Karl, it's E L O. It's not "oooooooooooooh, 'ello," like some kinda of bent Stephen Merchant.

Attached: Ricky1.jpg (1168x657, 39K)

>LET HIM FINISH

SHITE

>Look lads, Im just tryna do me job 'ere

Attached: PosterThePostman.jpg (1000x1470, 819K)

Attached: The Jamaican fella might have screamed this on the Titanic.jpg (540x739, 87K)

>mechent
>who are you call sad?
>at least my mum don't still cut my hair

No you're not having another sandwich!

I’m not a violent person, and I’m not a particularly mean or confrontational person, but if I ever saw Ricky Gervais in real life, and was close enough, I would beat him to within an inch of his life. He is the most unlikeable cunt I have ever heard, and fucking deserves be stuck in a wheelchair.

>I don't sound like that do I Carl? Don't hear me making fun of your disgusting Manc accent

Attached: eyes may appear farther from the glasses than they actually are.jpg (1098x630, 158K)

>hip hop hooray

can't stand steve

>goes to japan and eats some sacred sushi
>spits it out with half a bite

Attached: 1517636966820.jpg (342x342, 56K)

>S...Songs for the lovers
Lanky cunt

>Sacred food is some rotten shit in a box
Fuck em

Not him

Look mate. I know Frank Bruno when I see him

>not eubank
Then who the fuck is it?

Attached: image0-3[1].jpg (923x1230, 328K)

>clive warren

yikes a literal fucking ape

Felt bad for Steve desu, Ricky was a fame ladder climbing parasite who left the basically main reason for his career success in the cold and didn't even want to be his friend

Karl was aight but he was a bit work shy.

A Jamaican fella
>Ricky Gervais sighs

Why is the radio show so much better than the podcast?

Honestly it has to be the worst radio show ever. It's unprofessional on a whole other level, it's genuinely amazing they didn't get shut down.

>Swearing constantly
>Dead air
>Shouting over each other
>Actual physical abuse

It's great

The Podcast was structured and had the intention going of being the banter from the radio show, rather than the show where they were just shambolically trying to run an actual radio program and the banter emerged naturally

there's also a lot of deliberate retellings of stories that were already told on XFM

Karl is also completely neutered. He was clearly a bit of a prick in the XFM show and his resistance to Ricky and Steve and his arseholeness stimulated a lot of the flow, but in the Podcast he's basically reduced to a simple lobotimized state where he offers no resistance to anything and is a dancing monkey for ricky and steve even moreso than he was on the radio show.

>the entire section where they're trying to forcefeed burgers into Karl's mouth and you just hear panicked strained breathing and ricky howling with laughter as well as unknown thumping/furniture moving

see

>Karl tells the Ken Dodd story twice
>Once where it's his dad who makes the mistake
>Another time when it's him who makes the mistake

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1471459886835.jpg (419x419, 33K)

What are the absolute best compilations to sleep to?

Hard mode

Rickys laugh isnt so loud you wake up or cant fall asleep

For me? Its Karl's amazing science

I've always wondered about that the first time he tells it it's him who does it, so maybe he didn't want to bring his dad up on live radio or something

There's also a man whose skull has fell out. ... at home, um, and I don't know if he was combing his hair or something, but it, it come off.

Merchant and Pilkington will get back together for sure

Completed them mate.

Monkeys from the rough bit

>"So far so good rick, its just a man putting a bin on another men's head"

Attached: 12315353.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Uncle Hazel

my favourite was hearing ricky falling out of the chair because he's laughing at something

say like a new frog comes out...

Its like one of them in between animals between a fish and a dog

That woman with the big 'ead was on telly last night

>Pork chop stuck to her arse

There's this... thing in it... Steve

My NEIGHBOUR had A HORSE in A HOUSE

Dickson of Dock Green

Is there any other radio that even comes close?

Adam and Joe is okay but it's not really comparable. Still, it's okay

I'm from the north country and never heard of anything like that

a horse in a house

Adam and Joe are the closest I can think of
youtube.com/watch?v=Ml_L3cuTfPA

Actually listening to Buxton's new podcast right now and he has Joe on as a guest, with Louis. Very comfy
soundcloud.com/adam-buxton

>blew it up

>never saw the manhole cover again

Karl "the user" Pilkington. Takes, takes takes. Destroyed a man.

Rickys stand up is real shit

When was Karl anything less than sweet except in the eyes of Merchant?

Yeah... that's not Karl

Brian Gittins and Friends podcast

>well Karl i think the fact that she didn't pursue any official complaints means that she's a bigger person than you
>at least.. you know... headwise, she is

Attached: 220px-StephenMerchantAltNov09.jpg (220x330, 18K)

These guys are fucking bullies. I always felt so bad for Karl as he seems such a nice bloke and Ricky and Steve just mercilessly mock him constantly. I wonder how many people have committed suicide after being subjected to similar treatment? Blood on their hands. Shameful

seriously some of the best radio/podcast content ever produced. makes me laugh everytime.

how did they get away with it?

Attached: Victoria-Wright-001.jpg (300x180, 15K)

>When was Karl anything less than sweet
too often to name.

it really got to him in season 2 but he got back to his senses and they made a more shows together, he realized they're the ones responsible for his success and mocking him is part of it

for some reason there was a chimp knocking about

>The chimp that foils a bank robbery then takes the money himself and drives to Spain

this tricycle...

t. Stephen Merchant

>Robin shows up at the bar
>"right, i'm goin"

Tell Papa truth
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCTEOcfDjcY

How veritably impolite

ricky is so weird honestly, i don't know how he manages to appeal to normies as well whilst being like this socially

For his selfishness! And greeeed.
Over to you steeeve.

>Rockbusters is absolute shite
>Did you bring any in today?

I still wonder what that guy's native language was

condom on top

now thats weird innit

Karl's insults come out of nowhere and are very harsh. Although he only ever made fun of Steve.

Never listened to his radio show. Is his SiriusXM thing good?

Been listening to the Adam and Joe XFM show lately and it really stands as a contrast to the RGS, they structure it decently with planning put into developing segments and cycling in new bits when they get stale. That said, RGS blows it out the water by being in such a constant state of ambling chaos that it’s inanetly comedic from the tense chemistry between three disagreeable hosts struggling to get through a single link without fucking up. Ricky points it out even, they talk about the same topics (gays, Chinese, hairy kid/monkeys), so much so that the repetition makes it a lot more charming than Adam and Joe

Attached: 8A3249B6-D51E-493B-BED3-5FD6434D095F.png (500x590, 210K)

Ricky comes off as a really horrible person in the radio show. Steve comes off as a sour, somewhat sheltered dick but he actually utilizes his faults as a person for comedy and can take/dish banter (with exceptions) as a way to keep the show going, whereas Ricky has such a swollen ego that he can’t accept himself as anything other than what he perceives himself as, namely better than Karl. It’s illustrated in parts when he compares his work ethic to Karl’s (someone who works a normal-type unglamorous job trying to keep himself afloat in London to his luxurious celebrity entertainer lifestyle after years of being a cushy dole bludging layabout), or this segment where he complains about Karl’s attitude compared to his. He says Karl is a miserable, entitled sod before launching into an un- self aware tangent about how he’s super chipper with life while getting autistically annoyed at minor faults random people incur in his vicinity. The way he gloats about these offpitting traits or the way he openly distances himself from Steve in a rude manner while demanding people live according to his imagined decorum of respect signal how much of a spoiled, detached baby boomer he is.

... homeless chinese

she said yeah good point

this post was written by an american

Is there a more underrated man on the planet?

Attached: 1561667955147.png (537x672, 81K)

>a fire that didn't happen, a wife that didn't exist, and a cat that didn't look happy

he's joking though
his criticisms of karl being selfish and lazy are in jest

>ive been short changed

what did he mean by this? was it about the 50p?

t. dicky anderson

Actually a bit disappointed no one gave these a go after ELO

slip...not....slipknot

cant get number 2

Karl is a eugenicist. He'd also kill every human on the planet if he could (Watch the 'living on Mars' Moaning of Life) and likes animals more than people - including his own girlfriend and parents. He's proper dead on the inside. It's why he rarely laughs or smiles. And why he's so funny.

Difference is, Ricky, Karl, and Steve were practically allowed to do whatever the fuck they wanted and have almost no limits to their debauchery, whereas Adam and Joe were on a tight, safe, PG comedic leash and cared what people thought of them. Ricky and Steve were pretty much adult comedy on a PG slot.

Rodney you plonker

Don't call me a plonker you fuhh'ing wahhnker

Awwhh Alfs shit 'imself againnnnn

Squaaaallkk

I hear Sainsbury's are bringing in square tins..

It's not the cough that carries you off it's the coffin they carry you off in.

that will be interesting for meatballs
ricky has just collapsed on the floor

>Christ, de burgh!

Ah see de sea

Podcasts are just modern radio shows, so biggest problem in the universe, lets drown out, and various scott kurtz podcasts are some I've enjoyed on the same level.

>I just think [perfectly reasoned observations, maybe awkwardly articulated]
>HAHAHAHA, YOU FUCKING MONG. HAVE YOU EVEN READ KANT?

Let's Drown Out was so good. I don't even really like Yahtzee. The fact that he and Gabe were so eager to tear into each other's character flaws. It was very cathartic listening.

turns out... big monkey fella

eyes bulging with imagined riches

dickers!

the dickmeister!

dicky docky doo

R.A.
Dickie Anderson
Dickie Anders
Richard Anders
Randy Anders
Anders
Randers
Danders
Danderson
Dangles
Richie Anderson
Rich
Dicky
Dandyson
Dodders
Dixon
Dixon of Dock Green
Dickers
Cockers
Dickley
Dudley
Dido
Dindo
Little Dicky Docker
Little Dickmeister General
Little Diddle Dodders
Dicky Docky Dido
Dicky Docky Doo
The Big Dick
The Dickster
The Dick Machine
The Dickmeister General
The Diddler

They not on talking terms anymore?

Try Sleepycast

the only other good uk podcast i know is athletico mince. it's mostly scripted though
youtube.com/watch?v=DBIklO7796Y

used to listen every week but the endless adverts, sponsors, patreon etc got a bit exhausting plus some of the sketches are exactly the same every week. Ended up skipping big chunks of it just to get to anything new, then just stopped listening.

I really enjoyed the arguments where they really went at each other. Any time Yahtzee would make fun of Gabe for being a teacher you could feel the animosity turn up.

fucking kek, this is the same logic as Karl would have used and basically no one got it. how the fuck did the xfm listeners get his clues?