So what was the consensus here?

So what was the consensus here?

Attached: Love,_Death_+_Robots_logo.png (440x219, 38K)

i would be fucking surprised if one person in the US watched this. I know that only 40 000 people watched bird box and they said it was 40 million or someshit. i don't recall them crowing about numbers for this and i never heard a single word about it or the response to it since the trailer

>watch first episode
>This monster is a girl! How dare you assume its gender!
>FUCK MEN

you know what? Not gonna watch this.

some good, some bad.
I'd love a series on lucky13

Some were good, most were bad. It basically came across as a collection oc sales pitches for series Netflix didnt want to commission.

meh: the series

I get too horny watching this much tits on a show, so I've been watching only one episode every few months.

Attached: 1491404926852.gif (367x265, 565K)

i live in america and watched about half the episodes. in hollywood, there were physical billboards advertising this. with all that said, i dont know anyone else who has seen it.
a few episodes were alright, but most i would never want to rewatch again. i cant even remember which ones i liked.

I liked the Aquila Rift, Sonnys Edge or whatever, and that one with the cat spirit thing. Zima Blue was also pretty interesting
Other than that.. eh.

This. A lot were pretty average, some were garbo, but a few were really inspired and provoking. I really wish the Sonnies Edge one was a full standalone series. The russian one was badass, the space spider one was cool and the asian fox one was the most emotional.

Skip the first then. I was kinda put off by it but every episode is its own story and there is couple of really good ones

wtf? this was great. one of the best things that came out of netflix. I always assumed tv liked it.

very good.
most episodes were pretty entertaining. a few were kino.
hope they make more of it.

Some episodes were ok. The hitler episode was ridiculously bad and cringe, and that's not even coming from my /pol/brain. It was just shit and embarrassing to watch.

most episodes don't feature tits, though?

Most of them are truly awful.

The Witness (art director for Tron Uprising, Spiderverse) and Zima Blue (char designer of Tron Uprising, Motorcity) are actually good.

Overall not worth watching.

>I know that only 40 000 people watched bird box and they said it was 40 million or someshit
How do you know that?

The best way to watch is just scan through and select the ones you find interest
It's anthology, so watching in order isn't required
I found some to be good, but overall, I wasn't praising it like everyone else I knew

Had a few good ideas, but a couple of them were seemingly held back by the desperate need this show has to be Adult and full of sexual content. Not to sound trash but a lot of the shorts would be more refined if they didn't feel the need to make every second word be fuck. I could have done without the robo foxgirl vag.
That said, gave us some good ones so can't complain too much.

Three Robots
Zima Blue
Beyond the Aquila Rift
Suits
The Witness
Blindspot
Lucky 13
Fish Night

I liked all of these

another Netflix original

Zima Blue was fucking overrated. Pretentious piece of shit.

It was pretty fucking gay and I’m sick of having to lie to all of my friends and brothers about how good it was. They were all fucking awful except for the one about the two business men who’s car breaks down and they start floating in the sky with the bioluminescent fish

Interesting experiment and Netflix's attempt at finding a potentially successful animated show for audience.
Assuming you look at each short as a potential pilot episode for its own series, that is.

But other than that, mostly mixed. Some were good, but most of it is pretty forgettable.

>for *an adult audience*

My friend showed me the episode with the russian ww2 witcher stuff.
I have to asume it was the best episode he could think of, but it was a 100% cringe all through out. Never watched any more.
Am i missing out?

Attached: 20190824_202254.jpg (4032x2268, 3.25M)

A copious amount of dick and ballz swinging around

Zima Blue was my favorite by far, its the one that I remember whenever someone mentions this collection.

Yeah that's actually kind of one of the worst ones, especially with that use of cgi, there are like 5 really good shorts and the rest are watchable, except the junkyard one that was really really bad. Watch all them any way because it let's you appreciate the good ones more.

>watch crap because it lets you appreciate the ones that are less crap
Yea i think i'll stick to my anime for my weekly faggotry dose. Thanks anyway user

Just watch the good ones then retard I'm not the boss of you.

Pretty good. Not all the stories were good but the animation quality and different artstyles were a treat to watch.

Reminds me of a lesser quality (storywise) but longer version of Short Peace.

Attached: short-peace-poster.jpg (683x478, 94K)

>bioluminescent fish
Those were ghosts, dipshit.

>Beyond the Aquila Rift

That was kino. Alien girl was just helping the poor fucker stay in a blissful state until he passed. That was like hospice care in space.

There were 2-3 good episodes and the rest are forgettable. Its just memes, weak sex waifu bait and over the top violence. Everything designed to make it appealing to middle schoolers

Anthologies like these are always so hit or miss I never really feel satisfied by them.

Very Mixed bag. I think something like this should be done again, but get even better talent on it. the best ones in no particular order

the witness
zima blue
aquila rift

other ones were good, the worst ones being the dump, the fridge one, yogurt, and the worst of all, the lmao kill hitler one. That one wasn't even funny, and it's not hard to be funny about a topic such as that

Why do people like Zima Blue? I don't understand what is so great about it

>So what was the consensus here?

Some were really good. The Aquila Rift was great. 3 Robots was funny. Others were just heh.

edgy for the sake of being edgy

Like 2 good ones and then the rest is Tumblr faggotry