Is this movie fun? A few days later, the movie will be released in South Korea so I'm curious...

Is this movie fun? A few days later, the movie will be released in South Korea so I'm curious. But Yea Forums keeps mentioning only Pajeet memes, so I wonder if it's worth it.

Attached: 201908192049774434_1.jpg (500x717, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zXgrku5jLKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this the movie where he just sings beetles songs?

Poosterday

Yes. No one knows beetles except pajeet.

>shitskin
No thanks, I'll stick with Across the Universe.

the film is about an indian dude struggling to bring a toilet from london to india.

It's a silly romcom you can take your date to. Also POO

Attached: 1566203502146.jpg (632x512, 93K)

why would a pajeet care about the Beatles?

Its a pajeet that wakes up in a alternate timeline where no one has ever heard of the Beatles. So he recreates their catalog and becomes a world famous superstar. Also no one has heard of Coca Cola, so he creates that as well.

Because they spent money and time at an ashram for a couple months

Kek

Attached: poo'd.webm (1920x796, 2.19M)

Sgt. Pooper's Lonely Farts Club Band

only George Harrison believed in that bullshit

I found it atrocious, it barely deals with conflict at all and the MC just gets away with everything. The humour is very much as aged as Love Actually too if not worse.

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

>box office
>$131m

what the fuck, I thought this tanked

Because India is still rightful British clay

What the fuck does that have to do with why Indians like the Beatles

All I've heard about it is SJWs complaining that the dude is normal instead of acting all curry nigger all the time, and that it's apparently about this dude who sings Beatle songs instead of being about the side character who has a vagina.

So yeah, it's probably good.

>Cash in on Beatles name just to sell movie
>Pajeet because white male leads are problematic
>Instead of 'Hey Jude' what if he called it 'Hey Dude', heh.
Dropped.

Beatles was Indian. Let it poo.

The pajeet in this film is very much culturally English, no true Indian traits at all.

In fact, my guess is that the character was written as a white guy and they made him a poo to tick a couple of marketing boxes.

>In fact, my guess is that the character was written as a white guy and they made him a poo to tick a couple of marketing boxes.
Then, this movie will be failed in SK. SK is the barometer of Asian market, successful movies in SK are popular in Asia.

> Yeserdeii, all my rupi's seem so faar away

> When I find myself In times of trouble, mother Vishnu comes to me

> Hey Jasmine, don't make it bad, find a designated street, and make it shitty

Why would Koreans care if a pajeet was culturally english? Indians aren't asian.

>same year
>both movies about older music
>both movies about indian guy fucking a white girl

it's fucking laughable how cucked britain is

Attached: Blinded_by_the_Light_(2019_film_poster).png (315x236, 100K)

>While my stomach gently rumbles
>Designated streets forever
>Eight rapes a week

Pajeet movies are kinda popular in Asia. Especially in China. Although SK dislike foreign movies, except Marvel series.

Pajeetism rule the world.

>Indians aren't asians
They are tho

Attached: GratefulRipeCreature-size_restricted.gif (445x252, 2.83M)

S.Korea makes fucking cool movies. There is no reason why they should like shitty pajeet romcom.

youtube.com/watch?v=zXgrku5jLKQ

this.
pajeets even plagiarized our movies. such as oldboy, man from nowhere, new world, the chaser etc. even they never paid us royalty. to us, they are same with chinks. china always plagiarize our music, tv series, movies and variety shows etc. i know india is a third world country, but their awareness of copyright is too low.

why don't we poo it in the road?
while my bumhole gently seeps
twist and shit

Hehe

>Pajeetism rule the world.
Well, there are 1.3 billion pajeets. I find that not enough enough people realize that India is just 300 mil behind China in population.

Is this about a Korean girl getting CURRY'D?

>oldboy, man from nowhere, new world, the chaser etc
Fucking subhuman Pajeets. I like all those movies. Pure Kinos.

>i know india is a third world country, but their awareness of copyright is too low
What do you expect from Poos? They don't even have a toilet so they shit on the streets like dogs.

Noone says this except the english, and they only say it because they can't think of a non-racist word for "from the curry region".

This was fun, let's do some more

>I saw her squatting there
>(stomach) revolution
>Back in the Vijayanagar

>The Shitting Streetles

>Day Plopper
>Toilet paperback writer
>Dear Poodence
>Happiness is a Warm Bum
>Runs for your life
>A hard day's shite

Don't worry Japan still makes better art than South Korea, not including anime.