Akira is the only anime I've seen where asians actually look asian

Akira is the only anime I've seen where asians actually look asian

Why is that?

Attached: akira.jpg (1888x1016, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zF0Bcn9SS8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because it's the only anime you've watched where asians looked like asians.

I think he was asking why anime characters don't often look asian, or why do they not look asian more often

Those all look like mutts to me

I've watched all of the Ghibli stuff and stand out OVAs, and Akira is the only anime where I could say "the asians actually look asian"

This

Asians arr rook same tbqh, which is why so many of their anime characters look American

>Anime character has blonde hair, blue eyes, a strong nose and chin
>This is supposedly asian

Sure guys

because you only watch pleb shit?

if it's about anime take it to Yea Forums
but you won't because racebaiting OPs are all the rage on Yea Forums

Attached: [EG]Outlaw_Star_15_BD(1080p_10bit_DualAudio)[AEC4E289].mkv_snapshot_05.58_[2019.09.03_20.35.46].jpg (1440x1080, 107K)

The characters in Gantz also look very asian

I would also like to know the answer to this question, Deathnote has mostly Japanese looking Japanese people but they really are few and far between.

I'm sure some do. Like Kaiji. Great anime

Classic example of what I mean though. Swear to god people have said to me that Vash is asian, and if there was a live action adaptation, Vash would be played by an insectoid under a bad wig

Attached: vash.jpg (650x653, 79K)

yeah the Kaiji, Akagi and Tonegawas middle management blues are all like that but still drawn quite differently to other anime, everyone seems purposely made to look ugly; there are almost no females in them either.

>there are almost no females in them either.

Japan doesn't do things halfassed, so they'd have to be AESTHETIC and attractive. So Kaiji just got rid of them - and I'm not some anti fanservice pleb. Ninja Scroll is in my top 10 films, but Kaiji really didn't need that and made it feel so different than the usual animes.

Real Japanese coming through.

Attached: 51803947_368370020668760_1365229527755814059_n.jpg (712x890, 146K)

>Jojo introduces the first actual asian
>He's an eyesore

Based and redpilled

Maybe if you watched anime kino instead of incel isekai you'd see more chingchong eyes.

Attached: Kazuki_Fuse.jpg (240x203, 8K)

youtu.be/zF0Bcn9SS8c
Tgis one too

>Why is that?
Because you don't know shit about anime you filthy fucking casual.

Because there are some features that are just objectively more marketable. People simply find big, bright eyes more appealing, whereas slanty eyes are usually seen as menacing. It's the same logic that dictates to human brains that round eyes convey innocence and sincerity, where's people with much sharper angled eyes are seen as villainous.

And i don't see that as self-deprecating on Japanese side, 95% of white people don't match these cartoon Disney standards either. Japanese also have features more frequently found in their Asian genes than in white people, like Japanese women often have cute round faces, whereas white women started developing sharp chins or wide manly jaws. Look at can shaped faces of Olivia Wilde, there was a time when that thing was hot for some reason, then Tron Legacy happened. She looks like Josh Brolin.

Attached: olivia-wilde1.jpg (960x540, 96K)

Why do you think Americans are rarely drawn as fat people?

>cute round faces

Nobody thinks those are cute which is why koreans shave their jawline to make it more angular.

Anime girls also have pointy chins.

Because when your entire cast has same face syndrome because the style is so fucking limited, all you're left with is changing the eye and hair color to tell characters apart.

Watch Ping Pong you fuck
OOOOOOOOOOH YEEEEEEEAAH

What about Paranoia Agent?

Attached: ParanoiaAgent.jpg (695x376, 27K)

Are you saying these two don't look asian? Are you blind OP?

Attached: https---blogs-images.forbes.com-olliebarder-files-2017-08-outlaw_star_review3-1200x844.jpg (960x675, 118K)

I loved Kaiji and Akagi but stopped watching Tonegawa during the first episode due to being annoyed by the narrator. On a side note, I'm a Mahjong expert now.

because you haven't watched enough anime

Lol i dont think i ever saw an actual slant-eyed character in anime, they usually draw them as having constantly closed eyes.

epicanthic folds aren't slants you fucking retard.

Yeah yeah

>Series where the characters are meant to be European
>Boyega wants to cast them as all asian for his live action remake

Attached: attack-on-titan-armin-arlert-1002475-1280x0.jpg (1280x721, 67K)

>evolve to acquire genetic advantages like curly hair, dark skin, quick twitch, folds
>get made fun of by recessives whose only talent is waging war
It's all so tiresome

The slants aren't really an advantage are they? I'm pretty sure it's just a side effect of the way the nose develops.

Kon's work looks mostly like Asians

>Asian is depicted as gross bugman drunk perv
>continuously mogged by the tall handsome brave european Chad Harlock
>most kino friendship ever

Attached: D21A2015-D3F6-41EA-974E-1DECEB3C6BB5.png (500x212, 195K)

>Looks like space Fabio
>I'm sure there are people that will say Harlock is asian though

Those people don't look particularly asian. What the fuck are you talking about

When you see someone posting pathetically weak "racism" against asians it's almost certainly a jew and nigger cuckold who wants to be edgy but would never ever ever DARE criticize the chosen or actual shitty races. It's just pathetic. Hatred against japs, chinese, germans and french, maybe telling greeks to pay debnts. That's all you have the balls to do. Fucking cringe.

Attached: 1555962896860.jpg (560x560, 32K)

This

Also manga has a lot more asian looking fellas
Good manga off the top of my head with actual japs:
I am a hero, vagabond, Real, bakuon rettou, anything with junji ito

every anime character looks like an anime character to me.
you can just looks one and tell it's anime character. that's about it.
I don't care if the character is supposed to be european or asian. it still looks like anime character. even if they say flatout that this character is from this country. it'll still be anime character and looks and act like one. that's just how it is

>tranime

>no females
You're forgetting someone

Attached: fanservice.jpg (640x360, 47K)

Anime characters look more like Japanese than Westerners.

>motorcycles riding through the night
>GEEEEHUUUUUH GEEEEHUUUUUH

Great teacher onizuka somewhat

i noticed this thing where some asians really percieve themselves as white. Its some sort of racial delusion, similar how some people identify as furries or another gender.