Are there any good creepypastas you guys think would make for a good film?

Are there any good creepypastas you guys think would make for a good film?

Attached: Steve_the_Driller.jpg (2000x1713, 221K)

some might be good for like a good 30 minute short film but anything longer would diminish any quality something as cringe as creepypasta stories could achieve

>OH NO LE STINKY YELLOW ROOMS!!11!

why is zoomerhorror so cringe?

>chadments: lol so true
>basedments: ITS DEEP AND ITS A SLOW BURN KIND OF HORROR THAT FILLS YOU WITH DREAD YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND IT!

Attached: 622.jpg (640x480, 27K)

Psychosis is pretty good, but I think the premise was lifted from an episode of The Outer Limits.

your brain is rotten

Yea Forums mods are complete faggots

then who was phone?

what's the problem little faggot, not enough sneed threads?

There was this stuff by brendle where a surgeon would hear voices telling him to do procedures that the patient didn't ask for.

psychosis or whats it called

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Attached: jeff-goldblum-nyc-300x216.jpg (300x216, 23K)

The McDonalds one would make one hell of a movie.

Dead Sneed

Sneedward's Suicide

*Dead Meme

SCP cinematic universe when?

the one where sneed gets sucked into pokemon red version

Anansi Goatman story would make for a decent mindfucking short movie, imho.
The trick is to confuse viewers about how many people in the trailer. Don't know how to do this though.

This was my first thought.

There's actually a short film

Attached: IMG-20190905-WA0001.jpg (3840x2160, 2.56M)

The one with the cave could me interesting.

Suicide squidward

There's only one that matters.

Attached: I'm lovin' it.png (684x969, 191K)

Attached: image.jpg (528x792, 233K)

it would be cool if scps were made into a series or something like black mirror but not shit