The last words Anakin heard from Shmi, Obi-Wan and Padmè is them telling him they love him

Attached: 20190906_011745.jpg (708x697, 252K)

Disney could never hope to reach this level of kino

Now this is epic

jedi arent supposed to care about love

ANAKIN DID NOTHING WRONG

That's the biggest problem I had with the prequels.

And he still stayed a whiny faggot

They shouldve given that negro some tough love

He murdered an entire tribe of sand savages for killing his mother when she obviously died of ligma

killing sand n-words is fine but he killed a bunch of white children

He was entitled as fuck. He thought he deserved a Master title just because Sheev strong-armed the council into giving him a seat.

When did you realize the jedi are an evil cult? They fucked up his life completely.

he drank his own koolaid

Why didn't he and Palps take all those kids and just turn them to the dark side?

Ligma balls

because they were going with the one sith master one apprentice thing

>He murdered an entire tribe of
>sand savages
and the young ones but yeah he did nothing wrong unironically

They did. Jedi temple is a hoax.

Jedicaust denier

and yet they literally trained a shit ton of inquisitors anyway.

Weren't the last words he heard from Obi-wan something like "Even if you strike me down I shall become more powerful than you'd ever imagine"?

When i saw muh nigga Palp outjew the trade federation jews and rid the galaxy of the nemoidian kikery

Attached: NeimoidiansSWE.png (392x632, 394K)

>he slaughters children
>he destroys archives
>he essentially TIPS the balance
>in shtttttarRRRWarsh if that shit tips too much it creates a fuck ton of unease
>works for both sides
>jedi are control freaks
>sith are so easily corrupted that someone as justified as ANAKAIN the "chosen" one could become one
>even Luke temp becomes a sith
>ignoring that genocided a tribe of sandniggers(everyone in universe was like "breh good for you") so doesn't matter, but he did it
>murders HIS apprentice eventually
>completely goes against the jedi spiritual beliefs where death in body doesn't matter, but having a strong connection to the force would allow you to still be a strong spiritual cosmic entity n shieeeet
>wants to be immortal essentially to become a control freak who is easily corrupted, but not necessarily stupid
>wants to resurrect the dead
>anakin basically wanted to be a necromancer super sith
He was crazy as fuck

Attached: 1551944233154.gif (407x584, 241K)

I could actually see this happening in Disney's EU
>Footage was doctored to make it seem like all the padawans had died
>Actually taken by Sheev and Anakin and trained as a secret cabal of assassins that even the Inquisitors didn't know about
>Grew up seeing Darth Vader as a tough but loving father figure

Yeah, Anakin totally had no choice.

Attached: letsroll.gif (480x360, 2.72M)

EXPLAIN

Or maybe Lucas is a one-trickhpony writer

That was when he was Vader, whe the good man who was Luke's father was destroyed.

So yeah, you're right....from a certain point of
view.

So what happens if the Jedi come calling and tell you your kid has a high germ count and they want to take him away to their sexless life of servitude? Can you tell them to fuck off or are they pushy like Jehovah's witnesses?

They keep hounding you until you give in. IIRC there was a Clone Wars episode about it.

Probably like the buddhists who find the super special kid thats suppose to be the next whatever.
I get the sense those parents cant say no.

You already made this thread yesterday user

Mind tricks

I was good boy in KOTOR and I just started KOTOR 2 for the first time. should I go dark side or light side or start light and move darker like anakin?

It’s a conspiracy by space jews

It doesn't matter. Everything you do is wrong.

I was under the impression that they are allowed to bang prostitutes or something, just not get attached. Fucked up either way.

I fucking hate space-kikes, and slant eyed space kikes. Fuck the sandniggers too.

Well their lives are shitty, being the Dalai Lama is like winning the lottery for them. I think it's the same in star wars, 90% of people's lives are pretty shit, having their child be a jedi is better than anything the parents could have provided them, so why wouldn't you want you child to have a better future.

I can see a king or something telling the jedi to fuck off because they want their children to continue their legacy and not be some stupid space monk

>killing space gyps
Anakin did nothing wrong, desu.

Attached: Darth-Vader-kills-tusken-raiders-in-marvel-star-wars-graphic-novel.jpg (2048x1351, 550K)

my boy ani was a very gifted but traumatized child slave who got ripped from his only family and got in a relation with an older woman who he projected all those feelings he had for his mother upon.
He had really unhealthy relations with everyone, obi wan as well.
Worth noting is that the Jedi order failed him as well, he was loyal until the very end, even though they revved him up as FUCK

Attached: 4A11367A-0244-465A-ABAE-BA3E12E30A5F.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Only a sith deals in absolutes

Go dark, pragmatic but let the jedi live.
That’s the most kino route

Also his daughterfu abandons him during a time he needs her support, but he can also lay the blame of that on the Jedi Order because they drove her away.

Attached: Ahsoka_leaves.jpg (1136x458, 94K)

Sorry Lucas fat pink mast riding prequelcuck, the last words Obi Wan spoke to him were "If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you imagine"

Attached: 1567718464152.jpg (297x170, 9K)

They really were cunts to him. Especially Yoda. Maybe help the fucking kid out instead of lecturing and acting disappointed.

Attached: yoda.jpg (355x642, 103K)

Also listen to kreia, and doubt her advice, but take her advice nonetheless
As long as you’re not a smiling yes man she’ll be happy

Attached: 9509D30B-D63D-478D-843D-F722A4FAF0B5.png (669x678, 437K)

why do they refuse to make a remake of this game those stupid cunts

He was darth vader at that point, which he himself considered a different person, as a way of coping.

>remake
what is it with fucking zoomers and remakes? Everything needs to be remade all nice and shiny . Fuck off let things rest in piece. Why don't they make a completely new game instead of a fucking remake?

Devil May Cry needs a remake desu the first one that in the RE engine would be lit

Thinking about it, they try and give Rey the exact same abandonment issues that Anakin has, but it fails completely because they're not willing to show her struggle or be less than perfect.

>Only
God, I love that line so much. A prime example of a logical fallacy.

what is this... ligma? you say?

Yeah she has no issues just fits right into leia’s Liberal Friends clique
Anakin was a supremely awkward guy to be around, and it made a lot of sense.

It's less about Anakin being evil and more about the force itself being lowkey fucking evil.

Anakin was just the main tool that it heartlessly created, manipulated, used and discarded (along with billions of others) in order to initiate a new force cycle, nothing more.

Attached: 23453w469e5465e.png (371x453, 169K)

Depending on time period they either harass you until you agree or just steal them outright.

God I really fucking wish Hayden was casted from the start of the prequels. Would've made his character much stronger possibly. But the Rolling stones interview where Lucas told him he was playing a whiny baby makes me think it doesn't matter in the end result for Lucas.

Better go dark side from the beginning (or at least fairly early on), since you can only unlock advanced classes if you have enough progress towards either side.

Cast. The word is cast

We don't know the true purpose of the force, unless JJ goes full retard in the next one. We can extrapolate that it is sentient but its true motives will hopefully never be explained.

Sorry If it's running on a bit, I'm writing half asleep.

bring back Lucas

In Phantom Menace when they permanently ripped him away from his mother and outright told him that he'll never see her again, and didn't even bother striking another deal with Watto to free her in the process.

It literally creates new force cycles from scratch through pre-determined catastrophic events and the combined deaths of hundreds of millions of people, regardless if they're force sensitive are not.

Anakin brought "balance" to the force by fucking killing kids and playing a key part in the Jedi genocide. He had no real control or choice over his inevitable fate. Those were children and people who probably went through the same fucked-up indoctrination process that he went through. And their deaths didn't even come close the number of non-force user-related casualties that resulted from the Clone Wars.

An omnipotent entity using mass genocides as a means an end isn't a truly benevolent or empathetic entity. More like a completely indifferent, disconnected one at the very least.

I'M SORRY GEORGE. FORGIVE US! COME BACK WITH YOU WHILLS STORYLINE.

Reminder that Anakin did nothing wrong

Attached: 1548278327522.jpg (675x1200, 161K)

>Can you tell them to fuck off
Yes, the novelizations say that the Jedi don't steal kids.

LIGMA NUTS!

Be pragmatic, listen to Kreia's advice, learn how to manipulate and influence your squad members and get the mods that fix shit and expand the powers and such.

Attached: 1544840215692.png (640x480, 158K)

not funny, redditor

>they dont steal kids
>they steal them outright

Yea one of you retards is wrong

The Jedi didn't. It was the often defiant Qui Gon who wanted him. The council decided he was too old and they were right.

The prequels have more heart and soul than Marvel movies. How can anyone with a functioning brain actually deny this?

Attached: large.jpg (400x264, 72K)

Like I said, it depends on the time period. During the old republic era, they'd take them by force for fear that they'd otherwise join the sith, during the era the movies are set in, like said, they'd just pester you until you agree.

This but unironically.

>Find the midnight's edge's compilation of all the ep9 leaks.
>mfw
Prequels would be decent if they were ObiWan centered.
>First is about him and Qui Gon's flaw of being completely by the book, even making bets on the race instead of just taking the part.
>Second is about him training Anakin to do the right thing instead of doing it by the book and just being heroic.
>Third is his training backfiring because without strict discipline, Anakin turned the do the right thing into do what I think is right. And since all other Jedi were disciplined, their by the book advices pushed Anakin even further.

Attached: 74334.gif (175x260, 348K)

>Behind the scenes footage from OT and PT is all raw, uncensored footage
>Behind the scenes footage from ST is all carefully arranged marketing shots
Really makes you think

Aaaayyyyyayyyyyy1111!!1!!1!1!1!1

Obi wan was always a jedi hardliner
Why would he become more orthodox after the time skip?

>necromancer super sith

I'm sold he really didn't do anything wrong now.

What's a few snot nosed brats in the face of immortality and raising the dead.

Gonna make a Omelette au Jambon et au Fromage you gotta kill some stuff

ps in their lazeeeer sword fight obi won was golding back the whole time there were several places where he could have easily merked little annie

Like pottery

Because the original is an unfinished broken mess and potentially could have been far better if it actually got fixed.

he was more retarded than cailo

>People unironically thinks that force users deserve to live

Attached: 1545701273040.gif (320x213, 1.3M)

He was Darth Vader by that point in Revenge of the Sith.

but didn’t ani hear obi wan when they fought in ANH?

Who’s Steve jobs?

He was darth vader after he got burnt, and stopped responding to the name anakin skywalker. His burning was the key, wiping the slate clean.

i unironocly liked all prequels,
>action was good
>characters were fun and original
>good designs
>good and original music
>story was doing it's own thing and followed a character through multiple scenerios that impacted them in diffrent way, amazing character progression
why does tveddit hate them so much?