Spider-man leaves MCU

variety.com/2019/film/news/spiderman-mcu-sony-pictures-chief-1203324907/
So, how many movies will Sony fuck up till the next return to the MCU?

Attached: 5d5e79ac132c8-png__700.jpg (700x368, 50K)

They already made 1.

venom

Who cares. It'll be funny seeing them explain a missing character.

Good thing the series is officially past its peak now that Endgame is concluded.

i vaguely remember that it sucked

Aren't all those guys dead anyway?

Venom was kino you fucking pleb
Way better than Far From Home

Attached: 1564626377217.jpg (981x787, 72K)

Based

Vemon & Spider-Man vs Carnage fucking when? They can call the movie Absolute Carnage. The shit sells itself.

this is the proof that based Sony got how the MCU formula works. Good for them

>"Spider-Man is now in hiding because his identity was revealed to the world"
Mark my fucking words this is how they'll write themselves out.

>Now that one of its biggest properties is back solely in its hands, Vinciquerra said that Sony plans to launch its own universe using the vast array of Spider-Man characters.

>The studio is in production on a second “Venom” film, a picture based on the character Morbius and “five or six” TV series set in the Spider-Man world. The Sony boss bullishly expressed his belief that the character will do “just fine” outside of the MCU, pointing to the success of “Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse” and the Sony-Amazon series “The Boys” as evidence that Sony is fully capable of hitting the mark on the superhero front.

I think Boys are mostly amazon and sony didn't really do anything?
Also, when the fuck Jared Leto was picked for Morbius? Is he really that thirsty for capeshit bucks?

Oh nooooo, not my capeshitter, will history books describe this as the darkest chapter of modern art?

Right. Keep telling yourself that. What else will millenial manchildren watch? It's the only way for them to socialize.

>PG-13

raimi films, into the spiderverse and venom are all 100x better than any shit tom holland aka iron boy was in

They set up Carnage at the end of Venom so they could easily do it now.

Venom 2 is going full speed and I don't know what they can do it about aside from including another symbiote (Carnage or not).

But he will be out swooping through a city in the sony movies...
>Marvel: he's in hiding
>Sony: no he's not
I think they just wont ever mention him

Literally all but 3 of those characters are now dead with Hawkeye now gone, Hulk a one armed dab merchant and Thor now the fat comic relief character

Spidey quit at right time

Great next Spider-Man gonna take place in China to appease their new revenue stream.

If they want to satisfy China just cast The Rock

They can literally just ignore him just as easy as all that shit in Wakanda now. He wasn't key to anything.

They made Venom and Spider-verse. Both were better than Homecoming and Far From Home.

Good
Fuck you Disney

Even the rock had to be dated in a movie that took place in China, there’s no getting away from their presence

It doesn't matter if they suck or not. What matters is that they make money. They have a hit with venom, they will have a hit with Venom 2 and Venom vs Spider-Man and then Maximum Carnage. They don't need Marvel to make money

>raimi films, into the spiderverse and venom
remove venom

>he hasn't read the Widow spoilers
I'm 99.9% sure they were bullshit but i kinda hope they're true cause they make no sense.

hopefully all of them
fuck disney, fuck marvel, fuck capeshit, and most importantly, fuck off

>Mysterio literally won
kek

Nobody cares enough about Widow to read the spoilers

Sony movies are not part of the MCU, so that's inconsequential

Who's widow? Widowmaker? She's in capeshit now? I want to lick her butt

he's just going to join sam jackson

The MCU is fucked either way, Cap and Iron Man are gone and Phase 4 will be leaning hard into divisive SoJus bullshit. Sony might as well get out and make 100% of the revenue. Venom and Spiderverse both did well too.

Even when I like Holland as Peter everyone from his support cast was fucking horrible (not including May). So, good riddance.
Not saying that Sony will make better, considering their track record with ASM.

Black Widow.

Spoiler link here