Can we discuss one of the greatest movies of the past 25 years?

Can we discuss one of the greatest movies of the past 25 years?

Attached: rfd.jpg (1024x673, 100K)

please guys dont make me go to plebbit

Yeah let's talk about it

Attached: 377B3643-A8C8-4A72-8E01-B9ED4AC58544.jpg (1500x2264, 2.45M)

>steals from a better director

this movie kept me from ever even thinking about doing heroin. so, that's pretty cool.

I think it's often overlooked because people are too focused on the drug aspect.

did you know that was a prosthetic arm
also why 25? Why not just 20? Why a number at all? Can it not hold up against Casablanca?

it's shit kill yourself for even thinking it's good let alone one of the greatest movies of the past 25 years

I've always said, show this movie to middle schoolers instead of whatever bs drug ed they have now and it will be 1000% more successful.

as an ex heroin addict, it made me realize where i'll inevitably end up if i dont change

battlefield earth has no drugs.

The book is the least worst sci-fi novel I've ever read.

It cant hold up against Casablanca

I feel 25 is a good range considering 20 years ago is 2000 (almost)

Well it can't hold up against Casablanca. It's good though

ASS.....

Arinofsky said it's his favorite book of all time.

It's really a story of chasing a life that doesnt exist.

Heroin addicts are the most worthless pieces of shit on earth, and have one of the highest relapse rates of any addict. Anyone trying to check in at a rehab facility for intravenous heroin use should just immediately be shot.

I can feel the insecurity of this post

you meant crack heads

Wrong, even some crackheads can hold a job long term. Junkies can't hold a job 2 weeks before being found passed out in a bathroom and fired.

Attached: 1559623906437.jpg (375x336, 27K)

They literally made me watch this in middle school. Trainspotting too.

Are you a heroin addict?

No, I wouldn't even try that shit. So I guess it worked.

I don't know if middle schoolers can handle ass to ass.
I forgot about Trainspotting. That too kept me away from drugs.

ASSH

legal drugs are now more lethal and a bigger burden to society than heroin and crack ever was. but hey, it must be ok if a company is making cash out of it, right?

That's precisely the problem, at least pill poppers are morons who will eventually Darwin themselves. Junkies, however, have turned getting high into an art and a lifestyle and usually manage to keep themselves alive long enough to burden their neighborhood hospitals and Medicaid for years on end.