IT 2

Ask me anything. It’s not that good compared to the book. They really fucked up a bunch of stuff

Attached: CE0001B2-0CD7-4A1C-9AF3-B44C662B63C5.jpg (4032x3024, 3.21M)

Did you enjoy the IMAX quality?

>21 dollars for a movie ticket
damn

Yeah I felt like it was worth it.

What's the difference?

$21 more than I'd pay to watch It 2

You should see the VIP prices

No seriously, does Robert come in and offer consierge service

How much are regular tickets in the first world?

A big thing is at the end in the book they slowly start forgetting about each other and even battling IT but in the movie they talk about how they’ll never forget each other.
-No mention at all about IT being female, even It’s spider appearance looked pretty shitty in my opinion, I would have got rid of the clown spider appearance and made it more alien.
-They kill IT differently in the book then the movie, the movies ending was kind of shitty in how they handle the whole fight scene.

The way they killed he fag at the beginning of the movie was pretty good though.

That's cool and all but I was asking about the difference between IMAX and regular theaters

12 bucks. $6 on tuesdays. In Canada at least

>It Chapter 2
>in fucking Imax for fuck all reason
>watching Chapter 2 after the dumpster fire of the first one
Lmao @ your life, OP

Attached: 41532732e91e4f0e777ea364c45114d2_zpsqfszskju.gif (315x236, 1000K)

Ahhh larger screen, and the sound system is a lot better than a regular movie screening. You can really feel the bass and when a character whispers it feels sounds like it’s whispering right beside you.

I paid 3 dollars for Once upon a time on the weekend, seems like living in the 3rd world has its positive things

I can afford it no problem lol. A plus is there are no annoying kids or blacks who can’t afford it.

>A big thing is at the end in the book they slowly start forgetting about each other and even battling IT but in the movie they talk about how they’ll never forget each other.
It is an allegory to puberty, loss of childhood innocence, and growing up. And with all that is eventually moving on from childhood fears and friendships and leaving them in the past, including friendships and feelings that you'd thought would last forever.

I don't see how this is a legitimate complaint.

>going to IMAX for a movie that wasn't even shot in IMAX

Attached: stop.jpg (528x584, 21K)

Yeah but I don’t think it would be a problem if they kept it like the book, the main characters going back to their life and realizing their forgetting about each other and holding onto their memories on last time before it went away. I especially liked the part in the book with mike crying as he’s forgetting.

>there are no annoying kids or blacks who can’t afford it
Fuck...I'm shitting on it so much I didn't even realize that

Attached: a97e692f46.gif (230x242, 3.99M)

life in Canada is fukken sick, dude