Who is your favorite character in the Joe Rogan Extended Universe?

Who is your favorite character in the Joe Rogan Extended Universe?

Attached: Joe-Rogan.jpg (1080x1350, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xY_D8SMNtE
youtube.com/watch?v=0H5LCLljJho
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYlxZtgqt60
vocaroo.com/i/s0j6XZhL4fBz
youtu.be/aURPXiMpz88
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Theodor Capitani von Kurnatowski

I like Bryan Callen. He has made himself a successful small time actor, better than Joe ever was.
He doesn't rely on staying popular by getting another JRE podcast *cough* joey diaz* cough*

poorly-prepared eggs

Attached: EAB077CC-EB56-45B5-ADB7-18D25FE28E7B.png (500x641, 174K)

Roe Jogan youtube.com/watch?v=-xY_D8SMNtE

Joe Rogan gets a lot of flak here but his podcast is one of the best things on the internet.

Whats the appeal of Joe Rogan? I know nothing about this man

Im not a dumb faggot so I dont give a fuck about this easily offended pissed manlet who shouldnt be nearly half as angry as he is if he did a fraction of the shrooms lsd and dmt that he says he does.

youtube.com/watch?v=0H5LCLljJho

Eddy is kino

Attached: 1539490344220.jpg (852x536, 204K)

Barry the Blunt. Great character development when he decides to taint himself to kill Grand Master Joe.

What happene to that spic? I havent seen him in a while

He started talking about FISA abuse and Joe suddenly cut the stream

I like the post that has a quote of him talking about how he takes is comedy so seriously and is always striving to make it better and it’s next to a picture of him squatting on a stool.

k. good for you.

Attached: 1558056414692.jpg (205x205, 27K)

Jaime

alex jones and eddie bravo as a duo. they belong together imho

joey diaz is pretty funny. brian redbans olive garden meme

the only right answer. everything about eddy is based desu. when he's just on the show hanging with joe and the guest, when he IS the guest, when he's talking about BJJ, when he's talking about conspiracies, doesn't matter. the guy is 100% based 100% of the time.

For me it’s the unbeatable chimp that can take any man alive in a fight.

Yall like the Penn episode? I didn't know the guy has a podcast too but now I'm gonna listen, and I'm not really into podcasts. I could listen to him talk about anything.

scorned redband

Attached: Brian-Redban-Headshot-2019-600web.jpg (220x220, 6K)

>there are 6 foot chimps that can fuck anything up.

Pink-shirt Joe
I dont think hes shown up any other time than the Musk episode

Attached: maxdmtdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

>Hey John Carmack let me school you in Quantum Computing

Was this the greatest Joe Rogan moment in history?

Attached: John-Carmack-Joe-Rogan-VR.jpg (640x360, 46K)

No, I'm really tired of these old rich guys who were wildly successful coming on to Joe Rogan and trying to explain how Zen and peaceful they are now that they're too old to get a boner. Please! Gee I'm just a humble 98 year old millionaire trying to make sense of this crazy old world Joe.. :: name-drop:: :: name drop::

Almost as exhausting as the extremely smug niche business owner with an IQ of 100 broing down on the air epic alpha style. Throw it in the trash Joe!

I know next to nothing about this man save that he's a weed apologist

The part where Joe put Carmack in a headlock and told him Unreal was better was kino.

Huh?

>joey diaz
REMEBER THAT TIME I TOOK A SHIT

olive garden

Schaub for sure dure b, hunnit percent b-b-beast

Attached: cpt_schaub.jpg (1190x1185, 232K)

I personally liked when Carmack name dropped Valve and you could tell there was disgust when he said their name.

Why didn't Joe ask him which country he thinks makes better games, USA or Japan. That should have been the first question he should have asked.

I heard that. Lol. He mad

How the fuck is Joey Diaz not Italian that's what I need to know

Ay, I ever tell you about the time me and this half retarded kid double teamed this black chick? She was fucking gorgeous, Joe Rogan. SHE WAS FUCKING GORGEOUS, JOE ROGAN! Turned out she had a dick. It was 1987, 19-87! I'd just done 6 eight balls, what are ya gonna do she was sucking my dick, I ain't gonna tell her to stop! Anyway, I look over and this retarded kid... we used to .... we used to call him, Billy the Kid... you know? Yeah, he was sucking on her little flacid dick. I never nut harder, Joe Rogan. Till this day, I never nut harder. Loved that bitch and I miss the taste of her cock. She died after some wop bastard saw her dick and beat her to death. I dumped her in the river when I found her cos she still had my semen in her.

Attached: joeroganknockingoutjoeydiaz.jpg (618x661, 50K)

I didn't really find it that interesting. Penn seems like he's gone really soft the past few years.

Unreal is better all jokes aside

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING JOE ROGAN

IT WAS SEPTEMBER 5th 1979 I TOOK THE DENSEST, EARTHIEST SHIT OF MY LIFE GOD DAMN IT JOE I WAS CHOKING IN THERE GETTING LIGHT HEADED NO CLUE WHAT I ATE NO CLUE WHAT I SMOKED IT WAS THE SMELL OF SATAN JOE ROGAN

That's crazy man have you ever seen bull semen? Jaime pull up "bull.. sperm... microscope.. picture"

>Whats the appeal of Joe Rogan
Nothing, he's just a famous dudebro. People don't watch his videos for him, they watch him for the guests he has. If anything Joe detracts from his "experience" by being cringy.

For me, it's hairless chimp.

I still wonder how that could be eaten as a sandwich before it turns into soup. I do love reading that caption in his UFC announcer voice though.

That's crazy man and speaking about black chicks, chimps are what like 400 pounds? Jesus those things would tear you to shreds

It's a dude bro that interviews interesting people. I don't know how scripted he is but he seems less than tv talk show hosts

Every year, I wait for the whole year until a new Neil deGrasse Tyson episode is released. It turns out the 2019 episode with him has just been posted an hour ago. Tyson is one of the most fascinating minds, which has an incredible ability to communicate. The synergy he has with Joe Rogan always results in an amazing discussion, loaded with curious facts and quality knowledge.

Thanks for reminding me to check the JRE Podcast channel, OP.
This is peak Joe Rogan Experience Podcast.

Attached: Neil deGrasse Tyson.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

I watched one podcast with black science man and he is so fucking obnoxious. It sounded like Joe was tired of his shit too.

Most people who make fun of Joe in these threads probably like his podcast.

Do you have a timestamp or something? Must have stepped away for a moment and missed that part.

It's just you, snow flake. Neil deGrasse Tyson is one of the favorite guests of all time on JRE Podcast. Take the most viewed episodes on his channel and see for yourself. Tyson owns 6th and 7th position for the top 10 most popular episodes of all time.

Attached: JRE Most Popular.png (929x830, 951K)

Based.

Correction: 5th and 6th positions.

Attached: Neil deGrasse Tyson.jpg (1000x563, 48K)

Nigga looks like he's about to chuckle and say >"well actually"

The first NDT episode way back when Joe believed the Moon landing was fake, is fucking terrible. NDT shittily tries to reason with Joe, and Joe is too scatterbrained and retarded to understand the words being said to him.

Why I quit watching Rogan until recently. He was better for a while, but now he's same old retarded Joe, now with several more specific rants he goes on every podcast. Alex Jones 1 to Alex Jones 2 was the peak. Joe is just going to get dumber and dumber while his importance rises and rises.

Elon Musk would be sitting in the bottom half of Top 10 if he didn't spark up the joint.

Neil is secretly based. If he wasn't black and occasionally liberal, Yea Forums would love him.

Tyson used to be good 5+ years ago. He's pretty terrible now.

You are such a reddit dork

My impression is that Joe Rogan's knowledge and skepticism has evolved tremendously over the years. He got more intelligent and deals with great minds or bullshitters better than ever. He doesn't let bad information pass clean when some pseudoscience bullcrap gets thrown at him. Rogan stops the conversation and puts the bullshit under deep questioning and analysis, until it falls to piece. Only then the conversation goes on. The great thing is that he has the authority and basic knowledge to confront these situations with great skill.

Like it or not, he is a true intellectual.

Attached: 1279568056005.jpg (251x251, 9K)

>If he wasn't black and occasionally liberal, Yea Forums would love him.
Doubtful. Even if both were true he'd still be too reddit

This isn't funny. Stop spending time doing this stupid shit.

Look at how homosexual he looks there, ugh.

He's CIA disinfo, dumbass, you're consuming programming.

>Hey dude, drugs are cool and so am I, that's why I smoke on-screen, hey also, DMT.

Retards think his government-approved talking points are hot takes and they eat them up.

He's disinfo like Alex Jones.

What's making you mad?

Attached: 128167484113.jpg (587x465, 69K)

>Literally never be that funny
>Become so powerful that you're like a mob boss to the LA comedy scene
>Anyone that you so graciously have on your podcast gets the Rogan bump
>you have the power to create successful comedians
>except that whenever anyone funny comes on, you sandbag them and ruin their every joke by taking it literal
>you actually get offended that someone is funnier than you so you get visibly angry when they tell a good joke
A manlet, through and through. Joe was a manlet twink in the 80's and 90's.

>appeal to popularity
You're fooling nobody, shill.

He’s not based though. I don’t even think he’s particularly liberal. He often pisses them off, specially recently with the gun stuff. He just tries to be profound in a way that no one cares about and just ends up looking arrogant because most of the “corrections” or facts that he talks about are just surface level things that are a 2 second google search away from most people knowing.

But then reddit wouldn't like him and we would. Think this through.

The only time his podcast is interesting is when the guest can carry the conversation, if not then they are just awkward messes.

Alex Jones is the only 4 hour video of people talking I watch every week to get me pumped for workouts
You tell me

Dumb guy who knows he's dumb interviews people and just lets them talk. It's a surprisingly appealing formula as long as the guest is good.

Eddie bravo

he probably just ate the whole thing with a fork/spoon and a knife

>Become so powerful that you're like a mob boss to the LA comedy scene
>Anyone that you so graciously have on your podcast gets the Rogan bump
Lol this is so fucking accurate. Godfather Rogan out there giving his buddies comedy specials.

um, those aren't the result of a popular vote, sweety.

the earth is flat

>I GOT THE MONEY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYlxZtgqt60

I'm pretty sure Joe never played anything other than Quake and he dropped that shit years ago

Its in the first 20 mins when they talk about e sports.

I like the part in the Maynard James Keenan one where he says he's afraid of bugs and Joe immediately makes him watch a bunch of videos of giant centipedes eating mice and shit
Then towards the end when it's dying down and Joe suddenly perks back up when MJK mentions javelinas.

That's a pretty shit impression. You can tell he reigns and shifts his opinions depending on who he's talking to. There's only one thing he's truly skilled at and its keeping the atmosphere from spoiling for 3 hours.

Phil Hartman as Bill McNeil.

Joe wtf?
I thought he was a millionaire and eats the same shit that I do when I am stoned and broke.

Fight me Yea Forums I dare you

Attached: eddie-bravo.jpg (1024x550, 147K)

eddie bravo

Tom Segura is the only genuinely good comic of the bunch.

He was adopted and raised by/in an Italian family

This old chunk of coal. It's a shame he never shows up on his own anymore, Graham Hancock is cringe geek who always tries to impress Joe with his DUDE DRUGS LMAO

Attached: randall carlson.jpg (640x360, 63K)

yeah but thats not really astronomically relevant though is it

Attached: 1526510713584.gif (320x310, 2.36M)

Ultra Instinct Alex Jones

Alex Jones going berserk over post term abortions is one of the greatest things I've ever heard

You're a fool. The best one he has done is Roger Penrose and this is a fact.

jordane
vocaroo.com/i/s0j6XZhL4fBz

Attached: download.jpg (252x200, 9K)

Wes KINO when?
>yo this fool still smokes weed in his 50s?

Attached: watson1.png (640x470, 459K)

None of them. All joes friends do is suck his dick 24/7 about how great a comedian he is when, sorry to drop some truth bombs ITT but, all he will ever EVER be remembered for is fear factor and this podcast. Seriously, who watched joe Rogan standup before his podcast got popular? He’s a nobody in that world yet anyone in the joe universe claims he’s on the same tier as Hicks or Carlin. Oh fuck off. His last special on Netflix literally started with DUDE WEED LMAO

>yet anyone in the joe universe claims he’s on the same tier as Hicks or Carlin.
Literally no. They suck him off sure but they never say he is great. None of them compare him to even CK, Burr, or Chappelle.
FPBP, I also like the fight companion bros minus Callen. I can't stand that fucking prick.
Schaub gets a lot of flack but he is a good conversation carrier and a dude bro like Rogan.
Bravo is legend tier.

Alex jones

he’ll be remembered for mma commentary and his podcast

succa la minkia

------ power gap -------

alex jones

------ power gap -------

eddie bravo
that dude who used to run Fear Factor

Have you seen his first episodes? They look and sound like shit. If he was backed by CIA The very first episode would have been high quality shit. Also if you actually watched him you would know that he often talks shit about CIA.

based

God I fucking hate Hancock. Anything remotely truthful he says is tainted by his insane drug related beliefs. His """debate""" with Shermer exposed what a fucking seething little mad rat he is.

Honestly I thought he was a commentator who started doing comedy in 2010's so it was weird finding out it was his original job. On his standup, I really liked "triggered" but "strange times" was mediocre.

his comedy/storytelling has improved extraordinarily in the last ~5 years or so. It might not be your cup of tea, but it doesn't deserve the amount of hate it gets on here imo. His old stuff is outright cringe and terrible, though

>"anyone in the Joe universe claims he's on the same tier as Hicks or Carlin"

literally none of his friends are claiming this, you just sound like a hater

Go to bed Owen

The amount of times I've heard this fucker talk about operation paper clip is astounding

The best part of that podcast was Joe didn't take any hint about Tools new album and Maynard had to awkwardly bring it up himself, Joe didn't even entertain talking about it at all. Tool fans were fucking seething

>the weak should fear the strong

>joey diaz
Gross.

Otherwise agreed. Bravo and Jones could do a show with Ventura and have Abby Martin as their token para-liberal. Still wouldn't be better than TruthStream Media, but eh.

Doesn't he have enough money to buy a new pan?

Even if all his guess work turned out to be true, the actual scientists that proved it to be true, with evidence, would get all the credit and he would continue to rage that he isnt recognised.

The Chimp. I wonder if he ever made it out of the floating tank.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

In the last one with that researcher he really fucked up badly. It was so cringey, you could easily tell that LeDoux regrets doing the podcast.
>Do we have any idea why the first cell decided to divide?
Ahhhhhhhh

based

Attached: 1563123730740.jpg (750x941, 477K)

>except that whenever anyone funny comes on, you sandbag them and ruin their every joke by taking it literal
I noticed him do that too. I'd always think "for a comedian, he sure ain't good at dealing with jokes"

>mfw there's a comfy JRE thread to smoke weed and eat keto too

Attached: CFeaGcIUkAAhaNB.jpg (600x399, 34K)

Jordan Peterson and David Goggins. They unironically changed my life.

his wife and his wife's daughter

Attached: 1559295813118.png (580x542, 648K)

i dont care i love joey diaz.

This post is peak retard

His best interviews are the ones where he speaks the least.
No, Joe Rogan, I don't want to listen for the 50th time about shrooms or DMT or chimps or you saying how you don't know anything, BUT! Fuck you, Joe Rogan.

>Yall like the Penn episode?
I especially like the part when Penn said he spent one a night in jail and Joe fucking Rogan totally ignored that and started asking him about the Epstein conspiracy. I wanted to hear why Penn was arrested.

Attached: muh sensory deprivating capsule muthafucka.jpg (225x225, 8K)

The one with Dan Bilzerian was one his best.

Oh yeah lmao, it kinda seemed like Penn wasn't that interested in talking about Epstein at first. Joe did that a couple of times, kinda glossed over something Penn was gearing up to tell a story about.

Joe Rogan's cucked ex wife

The isolation tank

balls deep

No, Penn is not as interesting as he thinks he is.

Carmack is so based it shouldn't even be possible.

>Alex Jones
>Theo Von
>Bill Burr
>Andrew Santino

It's hard for him to drive to Joe's studio with his head up his ass

Alex Jones 3 when???

Eddie Bravo

I watched Bryan's standup special on prime and it fucking sucked.

his shit stories are the only time he's funny

Only the real ones remember those days...

youtu.be/aURPXiMpz88

is Joe a cuck or a logical thinker?

JFC, so he really did marry a stripper?

that's how pr generally works user

He's a semi-popular stand-up comedian, and a former mainstream c-list celebrity mostly known as the Fear Factor guy, and from the sitcom Newsradio and as a UFC commentator. The appeal of him, and by him I assume you mean his podcast, is that he is a dumdum who knows he's not a smart guy and freely admits it, while at the same time he's very interested in and open to new things, thoughts and ideas, so he lets his guests talk much more freely than other talkshow and podcast hosts, which makes for a good podcast because you actually get to hear what his guests has to say.

He's not terrible, but there are other scientific personalities I'd like to see get more screen time. I remember one lady physicist came on Colbert when he had just started at CBS and was pretty entertaining. Her name eludes me though.

Nice post, queer.

This. He’s definitely not my favorite but I respect the fact that he’s willing to admit he’s a moron

tyson is an obnoxious twat that tries desperately to make it seem like everything he says is epic and mind blowing

Name at least three episodes,two movies,4comics and 1 microwave game where this happens

Idris Elba

>black Bill Nye
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: Hunner.jpg (750x726, 324K)

lmao that hotsauce company paid him for this mess, had to be the last time

>me after 2 hours in the sensory deprivation tank

He says in that episode he was playing quake champions recently

Then when Carmack mentions League of Legends or something he's like "what's that? I've never heard of that"

ARGHHHHHHH IM COOMING JOE STOP IT

Attached: AHGGHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (500x354, 49K)

What a fucking faggot

Here's the uncensored picture.

Attached: 1548703911681.jpg (1125x1114, 82K)

he's a shit comedian but a total god at asking somewhat interesting questions to get a dialog going, it works especially good when the guest is someone interesting and not one of his MMA buddies

Joe is not an intellectual but he plays one semi-convincingly. He's a good salesman. If you ran a business you'd want people like Joe client-side, like in sales, marketing or CEO.

He has a good moral compass and a keen sense of where the truth lies (90% of the time), but he relies too much on tertiary sources (not primary studies, not review articles, just third party click baity headlines that often mischaracterize the studies) to support his arguments, if even that. Sometimes he just goes with his intuition even when he's wrong in the face of actual studies, which is another problem, he treats his subjective personal experience as absolute and doesn't even consider that other people may have different experiences than him with regards to things like drugs etc.

He's actually not that far removed from Alex Jones in terms of the rigor of his beliefs (his argument as to why something is true often reduces to 'because someone else smart said so'), he just happens to have the correct opinion about a lot of things, but he could easily be on the other side of the fence.

very good breakdown!

he really did make a complete arse of himself in that one. really fucking fragile.

I like Steven Rinella

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (478x353, 53K)

Rinella or Randall Karlsson.

Does Joe pitch or catch?

Steven Kenneth Bonnell the 2nd of course! Also known as Destiny

Attached: 149327493247.png (982x521, 720K)

who did

whos this weird lookin guy again

Fpbp

Who counts as a Rogan character and who is just a licensed cross over for hype? Aesthetically I like the Tulsi character but I don't think that's a Rogan original.