What went right?

What went right?

Attached: 04C03421-4872-48D7-AB20-F553B872D100.jpg (755x1081, 387K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Qc8jJ0TjSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First half is good because you get to see amerimutts die.

Afterwards it's just more shitty mutt propaganda.

jennifer gray and the mom from back to the future

everything.
youtube.com/watch?v=5Qc8jJ0TjSY

stay ass mad, Europoor.

You sound like a nice person

Ronald Reagan

how is it propaganda. it's an anti-war film where all the main characters die

Fuck you. I hate having to learn your shit language to make fun of you mutts.

it portrayed the russian commander as just some guy trying to get the area under control, you could even interpret the main characters as terroristic in their methods.

most of it. you cant complain about a movie with very limited potential getting this amount of cult status!

>you could even interpret the main characters as terroristic in their method
Kind of hard to miss that when they murder their own friend for collaborating

I rest my case your honor.

>t.Islander spic or Russian commie

Seethe

Not too different reality, see the slaughter of loyalists during the revolutionary war

Attached: 1536006415867.jpg (2620x2028, 552K)

He was was from South America. Presumably Russian forces were sent to more intense areas like cities.

Clearly supposed to be freedom fighters but they were also replicating the muhajideen

Cuba.

Ah, yes. Cuban B

Swayze

It was counter insurgency 101. Any native militia that lacks numbers and firepower will use similar tactics in the field. The Viet Cong and Al Queda have been the toughest enemies of the US military for a reason.

>Viet Cong
After the Tet Offensive in 68 they almost ceased to exist. After Tet they were replaced by NVA units and NVA derivatives. The Viet Cong were a political enemy of the North

i luv ya, Matty :_(

viet cong and nva were in the same command structure.

The film showed that the amerimutts rather poorly imagine the reality of occupation. When the Germans conquered the territory, they did not shoot schools and passers - by, but tried to use the locals as labor force. Also, the ending was rip off from an old Soviet film about the war.

Attached: registration-at-the-transit-camp-berlin-wilhelmshagen-transit-camp-december-1942-labor-office-staff- (1300x856, 213K)

They are not the same entity politically. Them being in the same command structure is how the North was able to get them to kill themselves via American guns. They knew the offensive wouldn't work. They knew that any territory gained would simply be lost right after against the might of the American military.

>When the Germans conquered the territory, they did not shoot schools and passers - by, but tried to use the locals as labor force.

Attached: Kondomari.jpg (1145x727, 181K)

scenes women have no hypothetical chance of understanding

Attached: IMG_20190906_005012_198.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

How can one movie be so perfect for weeding out retards

Attached: firefox_2019-09-05_23-51-16.png (706x301, 25K)

>when you I ironically pretend the Waffen SS committed zero war crimes

when we got invaded by the germans they just built docks, barracks and bunker type stuff. the few jews got sent to the camps. if you werent suspected of resistance activity they just left you alone or were polite to you even. this is from my still living grand father. they hired local incels refused for military service to do the torturing of suspected resistance people

I don't even understand what argument these people are making? Should a population not fight back against foreign invasion?

Who the fuck are you? My grandmother lived and survived the occupation in the Pskov oblast. Of course there were war crimes, but these were commonplace robberies, rape, murders, executions of prisoners. And not as it is shown in a stupid film - landed on the school and shoot all over. Did the paratroopers have more worries? It was necessary to find out the losses during the landing, to establish communications and reconnaissance, to determine the defense units.

Attached: 14439342_original.jpg (1800x1178, 829K)

>tfw a american cum ration deprived yuropor SEETHED near me in a thread

Attached: mpv-shot0032 (2).jpg (1920x1080, 202K)

cuban with a thiccc colombian accent

>What went right?
John Milius

why would they? they are progressive and forward thinking

Ironically enough Milius said he’s to the left of Mao on economic policy but big on patriotism and gun rights. He’s Jewish so I’m thinking he’s an Irving Kristol type conservative. Republican shell but gooey Marxist core.

When your hero’s are white and patriotic, yeah.

WHERE'S YOUR FLAG, PROGRESSIVE FAGGOT?

The scene where they reference taking guns from their cold dead hands and in the next scene guns are taken away from frozen dead bodies shows you what the future will be when amerimutts fix their gun problem,

Lol jelous europoor always thinking about us

>What went right?

John Milius is one of the greatest screenwriters of all time and is incredibly based.

Also, we should make a movie channel general thread for all the discussion related to movies that were on today on Starz, HBO, etc etc.

oh yeah but I didn't mean to make a pun-- I just think he's a good writer and director. Wind and the Lion is also great if a bit uneven, and of course Conan is pure unadulterated kino from start to finish

Are you that fag that always say stupid shit on western rifle shooters?

I can tell that you didn’t even watch the movie vatnik.

He only said that because people were pissing him off, he's also said himself that he views the world like a man from 1900 would. He's a Republican that has a lot of Teddy Roosevelt sensibilities. Meaning he's for conservation, etc.

And they blacklisted him after Red Dawn.. Look at his imdb up until Red Dawn and after Red Dawn.

If you want any proof that Hollywood is a literal propaganda machine used to control the masses, look at how they did John Milius.. WHO SHOULD be spoken in the same vein as Spielberg, Lucas, Scorsese, and Coppola.

But he's not because he like American citizens owning firearms.

>guy you’re replying to
If true I can deal with that. I’m cool with McKinley and Teddy Roosevelt. More based than Trump the “chosen one”

Oh I completely agree. Trump is a fucking joke, and I helped him get into office. I mean a lot of the stuff he's done has been good, but the dude has a terrible reputation at this point, and has tarnished the image of conservatism, even though it was already kind of milquetoast and ineffective before. Although I will the say that the main reason I voted for him was because he seemed like the last hope.
Anyway, John Milius's political beliefs are basically "we should do whatever's best for the American people." And he doesn't give a fuck about the way it's done. My opinion on why he called himself closer to a Maoist than a fascist was because people kept calling him a fascist, and Maoism views the people as a revolutionary force to overthrow the powers that be (which he fucking hated). I really don't think he cared to much about economics or anything like that, only about traditional American values, like self-reliance, rugged individualism, and being the strongest dude in the room but at the same time having the most restraint.

He has a quote on nukes that's something like "America is the only country that could have invented a nuke and not conquered the world with it, the Nazis, the British, the Russians, if they'd got there first they'd have expanded their borders to encompass the whole planet. But Americans didn't even consider it, and I think that's the best example of what our virtues really are."

Also he said this on Mexican border: “We need to go down there, kill them all, flatten the place with bulldozers so when you wake up in the morning, there's nothing there. I do believe if you have a military, you use it.”

He basically fashioned himself after Teddy Roosevelt (also made two movies about him).