Yea Forums recommends a movie

>Yea Forums recommends a movie
>it's pure kino

Attached: maxresdefault-3.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jcsshJ7GfvE
youtube.com/watch?v=MO7IrJlslDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6jWI0TdV7lM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, it is kino
youtube.com/watch?v=jcsshJ7GfvE

If you haven't seen Ridley Scott's Robin Hood, I highly recommend it. Some don't like it, but it is underrated. Went and saw it at the theater and its still one of my favorites
youtube.com/watch?v=MO7IrJlslDQ

For once

Book is even better

This man lies, its shite. I Speak the absolute truth when I say Ridley Scott Robin Hood is completely shite. I walked out and got my Money back

Honestly if a movie is about a bromance it pretty much is instant kino. There is no purer love than platonic love between two men.

Someone here recommended The Guest to me a while back. thanks user who did that

I'll definitely watch it
What are you talking about?
Yea Forums recon,mends almost nothing but kino
>Zodiac
>The Assassination of Jesse James
>The Tree of Life
>Knight of Cups
>Predator
>Barry Lyndon

>no females
We need more movies like this. Tired of seeing these feminist kikes ruin everything they touch.

THANK GOD we stopped a European ruler from conquering the world, instead we are blessed with our current status.

i watched this a few weeks ago due to all the hype from Yea Forums it was very much worth watching.

>I Speak the absolute truth when I say Ridley Scott Robin Hood is completely shite. I walked out and got my Money back
t. fag who wanted robin hood men in tights rather than a story about the magna carta

>its fucking terrible
thanks assholes

Attached: Michael-Myers-in-Halloween-2018-poster.jpg (750x450, 22K)

Nah that shit sucks just a bad movie

>Nah that shit sucks just a bad movie
how is it bad?
Theres a couple battle scenes and the Lords have to get together to stop France. Its a Robin hood origin movie so naturally hes not gonna be an outlaw at the beginning

ive gotten bad movies more times than ive gotten good ones.

Attached: Children-Of-Men-poster-1.jpg (520x761, 398K)

>it's pure reddit

Attached: MV5BZWFjYmZmZGQtYzg4YS00ZGE5LTgwYzAtZmQwZjQ2NDliMGVmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTUyMzE4Mzg@._V1_.jpg (1045x1500, 197K)

>the fifth element
I coulda told you it was gay. Ive only seen two parts: when the fat blue chick is singing and the ending. it was bad
If you want a future movie that's not gay AF watch total recall

There's a nigress in the movie, but only for a few scenes as a background character.

Poor taste

>lesser of two weevils
It's just a movie with some dad jokes; that can't be the only reason you like it so much, so why?

youtube.com/watch?v=6jWI0TdV7lM

Attached: comfy.png (522x531, 287K)

One of the movies Yea Forums was completely right about.