NOT TALKING ABOUT STAND-UP

I was 18 when this show came out. To me, this was peak older millennial humor. Rewatching now and it still makes me laugh. I don't really care to discuss the stand-up specials, just the show. It was just pure kino, it didn't feel anti-white, and everyone around my age loved it. What made this show so special? Writing? The right time? Chappelle himself?

Attached: 6733242_sa.jpg (473x640, 62K)

brb re-downloading for nostalgia's sake.There's too many sketches I just want to see again.

Tried showing this show to this other black guy that's 2 years younger than me.

"I dunno, it's funny I guess. Key & Peele are better though"

Me and my white friend were laughing the entire time showing him and he didn't really laugh at all. I think it might have just been a right time right place kinda thing. No one really ever discussed race without putting a bias on it like that before. I think that's what set it apart.

was in hs when it was on and the morning after it aired it was all everyone would talk about for pretty much the whole day. get on the bus and people didn't even ask "you see it last night?" they'd just immediately assume you had and everyone would be laughing good times

>you now remember high school 2008 when literally no one gave a shit about race

I think what made it genuine is he criticized blacks as much as anyone else.

IT'S FUCKING LEOPARD
ILLEGAL LEOPARD

>2008
>not being the most divisive time
>literal black president separating the minds of everyone

I graduated in 2003. As long as niggers weren't straight up hood types everyone got along.

You should not hang out with anyone who value key and peele more than dave

Its still the same. My black friends dont give a fuck about nigger jokes. They are my niggas

Key and Peele was cringe

we were yelling shit like fuck your couch nigger out loud in classes with niggers and they loved it just as much, miss those days. Obama and Oprah ruined everything

>GET DOWN, DO YOU?

Entertainment is a reflection of whatever ya want it to be, I guess

Attached: 44C7C3A1-4F88-4A44-AE33-D9B669704B72.jpg (1016x1022, 114K)

Why does that bitch look like she's laughing

u soft as a baby’s pussy, user

Attached: 23E4C851-A511-441F-AC4B-7C92BFE101AE.gif (480x261, 1.07M)

you gonna cry?

>not laughing at boomers

That's not a boomer dummy

I know it's not a dummy, it's a real boomer.

Well the old dude is laughing. So its a bittersweet kinda thing

I just wish I had
MY SCISSORS

The show is just easy to enjoy on a ton of levels. You can choose to laugh with him or laugh at him. It was this dichotomy that caused him to walk away from the show in the first place.

Fuck that trex

Can confirm, this show was hilarious when it came out when I was in middle school and it's still great now

JAMES, THE NIGGA HATIN' DOLPHIN

HEY BABY
GO HOME BABY

You wrote an essay about how Chapelles show was funny as fuck? No fucking shit nigger, what is wrong with you niggers it's universally considered one of the funniest things ever made.

Attached: 1983493722.png (680x762, 465K)

It's a discussion on why the show was good. And that's not an essay you fucking zoomer. Go play on your tablet.

>Rewatching now
lots of episodes are kind of meh, with very few stnad-outs:
>rick james
>prince
>making the band
>player hater's ball
>world series of dice
hard to think of anything else

General cornrow Wallis
When keeping it real goes wrong
Clayton Bigsby
Zapped
Itis
and lots more...

Watching on Amazon is pretty kino because the musical guest is cut out. That was always the worst part of the show tb.h.

It was unapologetic and didn't have a serious message, he just wanted to tell jokes and it went to far for him I guess. He was a lot like early carlin he was always focused on the jokes while sprinkling in things to think about. Now a days he is a little like late carlin without the anger.

This is the best sketch comedy show of all time.

EVERYBODY loved it.

That shit about Dave quitting because he heard white people laughing at it wasn't true. He alluded to the truth in one of his specials, basically he got bullied, humiliated, and mindfucked by rich powerful jews and he said "fuck this" and dropped off the map for several years.

BILLY LOOK AT MY GAME! IT MUST HURT!

SUP EVERYBODY

I'M HERE TO TALK ABOUT JEWS, REFAGLICANS, AND BLACK MEN OF LE BASED PERSUASION.

You may recognize me from such hits as "Virtually shoving your face into a locker in the last thread"

I AM FUCKING LIT
I AM FUCKING Yea Forums

Attached: 1567453677501.gif (245x309, 876K)

Where are them streams at?

>I hate you
>I dont even know you, and I hate your guts
>I hope all the bad things in life happen to you, and only you.

Attached: 16f508b9b8a898f8b8c04ca4f0573254.jpg (500x340, 40K)

I don't know. I'm not a minority and I purchased all three seasons.

If all the bad things in life only happen to me, then my people are saved from jewish subversion.

I AM WILLING TO BEAR THIS BURDEN

Key and Peele was terrible though

ALUMINIUM

based WN jesus poster

What the hell is this falseflagging you nigger god fucking damn I hate niggers every one of you from uncle tom niggers fag niggers shy niggers chic niggers thug niggers stuck in the 90s nigger post drake migos and yachty niggers I fucking hate all you fucking niggers and I want to send you all back to africa so you can just happily kill each other.

That being said fucking saged, fuck muslim half nigger rice nigger breeding coon fuck slave descendent dave chappelle.

Pretty fucking based if you ask me

>this is your mind on /po/

>y'all got any more of that pasta?

I too fucking hate niggers as well user, but you seem to be very knowledgeable about them.

Because I gave them many chances and sympathized with them even once, but nothing seems to change the fact that they are fucking lazy, emotional and unintelligent creatures.

I don't make friends with niggers and I will never be buddy buddy with them. I may inevitably have to work with them to some level but I don't trust them for a second.

Pretty witnessed if you ask me

checked and based

Attached: 1567667961591.png (548x410, 174K)

>didn't have a serious message, he just wanted to tell jokes
throwing some massive hissy-fit and then running away because people laughed at jokes, would seem to indicate he was entirely serious and did not, in fact, "just want to tell jokes"
he realizes how stupid this was now, and how easy (and profitable) it is to swoop in and pretend like the current predicament isn't his worldview fully realized

Sleep tight Terry
Rest in peace

Sleep tight Terry

What's it like to have asbergers?

>t. Bull prepping prolapsed anus cage wearing fat fuck

t. obsessed