God tier scenes

God tier scenes

Attached: B0B06220-A52F-4ACE-862C-B86A40E374FD.jpg (960x792, 61K)

>good incel

Nice jk, Rowling

What a cuck

>that feel when I love someone this much and I can't have her
it hurts bros

lol that baby harry crying in the background while snake hugs the corpse is pretty kino

Do you think Snep ever got his dick wet even one time?

I know a guy who sincerely thought Rickman would get an Oscar for this scene. Lmao

You can always spend eternity with her in heaven user

Attached: 291896429008211[1].png (1024x953, 424K)

I N C E L
N
C
E
L

>cucked by his bully
>had his love impregnated by his bully
>caused his love to die
>blackedmailed by Dumblecock into protecting his bully's child
>dies because a fucking snakeman makes a mistake

THAT WAS AWESOME
*CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP**CLAP**CLAP*

>not 'in hell'
Epic fail

>Alan Rickman died 10 years ago
crazy how fast time goes

lol

Attached: Always_Ultra_Secure_Night_Sanitary_Pads_9s.jpg (1000x936, 122K)

always

Attached: 54731965_819188931747539_1784675746678312835_n.jpg (540x675, 65K)

You mean cuck tier?

This

it's actually a real feel bros

The entire third act of prisoner of azkaban
The entire third act of goblet of fire,including Mah BOI

The dept of mysteries scenes

The cave scene

Harry and hermione dancing

The entirety of chamber of secrets

So you're a cuck to those who win Oscar's like emma stone and Jennifer lawrence? Lmao
Lmao
Better acting in this entire series than that faggot Raime Malek

Attached: 28436443_153950335245156_790726534578044928_n.jpg (1080x1350, 209K)

it was actually a good scene, kino soundtrack. The only memorable unironically good moment from the franchise

>Not using Depend® Protection with Tabs Maximum Absorbency Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF because you teared your vagina wall into your asshole

pleb

Attached: 71bzo8T1vFL._SL1000_[1].jpg (1000x1000, 138K)

Attached: The First Evil.webm (532x300, 2.92M)

Wtf is this legit? Never watched followed the series, I thought Snape was a silent, highly disciplinary, but honerable badass who sacrificed his life protecting Hogwarts.

Attached: onceuponatimeinhollywood01.jpg (1200x675, 112K)

The absolute perfect ending

Attached: hardy-miller-mad-max-furyroad-road-warrior.jpg (656x343, 46K)

i bleed i am not incontinent you slag

Attached: pic 2.jpg (3775x1986, 1.03M)

That's true but Rami only one because the Oscars thought he'd bring in younger viewers, which he didn't

Attached: 50507B13-4253-4E3D-AD85-1A4EAC4FDA48.jpg (600x337, 32K)

Attached: 1566724627683.webm (1220x816, 2.64M)

cuck

the fuck am i looking at

Fagola

THE FUCKING BOYYYS

I really hope it doesn't get jewed

>silent, highly disciplinary, but honerable badass who sacrificed his life protecting Hogwarts
Yes he was an incel

even if it does it's self aware enough to mock itself like season 1 did

>loving someone is cucked
underage fag pls go

this entire fucking ending was great

Matthew Mcconaughey holding a drumstick near his dick which he makes a woman he just beat suck on.

anyone else agree this is one of the shit it felt rowling made up with no afterthought or planning?

I dunno, Snape did save Harry's life in the Quidditch game in the first book. He was certainly a real nasty person though so it wasn't much of a redemption to be honest, he just hated Voldemort more than he clearly hated Harry

yeah, that's pretty based

Hey, little train, wait for me
I once was blind but now I see

Attached: Bump_HarryPotterNickCavefan_WarnerBrosPictures_4303.jpg (1200x800, 131K)

Unironically have sex, or get a date.

have sneed, cuckcel

I think that at least around the first movie she knew that plot twist, because in an interview he didn't want the part because he didn't want to be cast as yet another "bad guy" until JK told him the twist.

Did anyone really acknowledge Harry's father was a cunt?

Okay, bend over user

he was just a jock bro, all jocks act like that

>Unironically have sex
Okay, bend over.

Nah its cool cus he's attractive bro

Attached: Milana.jpg (1232x1440, 206K)

*crack* and based and bluepilled and cute and redpilled and cringe and basedpilled and bing bing wahoo youre a big guy for the popcorn mines yep gods I was a nigga who was finna get dabbed on no can do got a reservation at sneeds feed and seed formerly moes tavern everyone do the floss even though I think the cringe fuck and suck sucks cause the kinoplex tax policy is too strict especially for single strangers who well i wikipedia this and you wikipedia thatpilled and dishonest bisexual lighting fills my Yea Forums cells interlinked kino kino kino sneed seed feed BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP oh pardon me my dear I wasn't expecting the hippos to lose their appetite for a BURGAH mr bond so why doesn't thanos just pay 500 dorra and double their appetite for >catched
"No!"
okay this is epic ah all due respect T even though I'm thinkin' he's back I don't think crab legs are welcome in this trolley but her body of work i just don't WHIRRRRRR it the pan is nice and hot so C'MERE YOU and hand in your badge and your gun and your other pill and your other Monster™ and redpilled and your other gun and your other gun and grug think pointy nose tribe make NPC meme to trick and based and redpilled and and and and and Robert and frogs and kek and yikes and your other gun dab Ornella dab YO LIL DONNIE this was extremely painful to write I think I'm dying I'm so sorry ma I wanna go back to the feed and seed nowpilled

over a fucking childhood crush goddamn this shit is so stupid

This scene unironically ruined Snape for me, I would have had more respect if he helped Harry out of a growing respect for him over the years despite his dad being a dick to him years before.
Making him thirsty for Harry's dead mom even after all thise years was a fucking terrible twist.

Attached: image.jpg (620x413, 45K)

He was Chad. Snape was the beta orbiter, obsessed with his oneitis. That comic where the guy is at the door saying, “I wish I was the one for you,” and the woman says, “the one doesn’t have to wish” or whatever the fuck, with Chad in on the couch, in the background, is basically that entire relationship

I still have no idea what message this scene was trying to convey, go and dedicate your life to avenging some chick who didn't give a fuck about you and creepily stalk them for years?
Has Rowling ever addressed how fucking dumb this scene is?

Part 1 is better than part 2

Attached: Sneed's_feed_and_seed.png (640x480, 222K)

This is was actually terrible for his character

Is that the kino Sneed scene from The Simpsons?

Daily Reminder: Dumbledore set Harry up to die

he was a fucking horcrux you pillock, he had to die

S N E E D

accio boipucci

The entire Prisoner of Azkaban is unironically a very good movie

I don't get it

an etternity of getting cucked by James Potter in the afterlife.

Find someone else
Don’t idolize a woman

Attached: blue-ruin.png (600x400, 332K)

Unironically one of the most kino things ever put on screen

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-05 at 10.33.15 PM.png (2880x1280, 2.29M)

based schizautismposter

I mean, it was a good twist and it made sense... but it makes him such a cuck.

Attached: aunty donna.gif (480x270, 2.06M)

She doesn't even think about you, except maybe just after she's been railed, glad she's banging a man she loves instead of being stuck with a simp like you.

I mean those things are true... but he was tied to the good guys because of his love for what's her face.

If that wasn't the case, Dumbledoor would've shit-canned, blacklisted, or otherwise dealt with him years before the story even started.

Based and savedpilled

maybe... but Harry was a pretty shitty wizard and got by on luck and the curse. There's nothing exceptional about him outside that.

Attached: 1499303121875.jpg (8192x8192, 3.3M)

yeah he did in ops pic