MATSUDA YOU IDIOT

MATSUDA YOU IDIOT
SHOOT THEM

Attached: light-yagami-angry-death-note.jpg (680x380, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i524g6JMkwI
youtu.be/AvKT7Mxpmds
youtube.com/watch?v=X1VtanQs5R0
youtube.com/watch?v=BA4l6jrOSes
youtube.com/watch?v=SOhrNvjHerc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

was Matsuda a cuck tho?

Nah, the writer is just a hack to who had to resort to typical anime logic in order for light to be found and killer.

>Ah, you predicted my plan, but I predicted your counter-plan and made my own counter-plan

Woke: L was right
Broke: Light was right
Bespoke: Ryuk was right

The Joke: Watching Anime

Enlightened: Near was better

What was the deal with this guy?

Attached: Mikami.jpg (1776x996, 84K)

how is a derivative character better than an original character

go away newfag

>chingchong cartoons are for children and perverts, you should be ashamed of watching them past your 15th birthday!
Get with the times grandpa, no one cares if you watch anime or not anymore

Attached: image.jpg (1320x740, 186K)

He was a metaphor for blind faith
Also the news anchor lady was a metaphor for the moderately religious, but they both get fucked over in the end

weeb

He listened to Lonely Island

cuck

Cringe

THREE
WAY
CLI
MAX

Every non-jap character that wasn't L was hilariously bad

Why did Mikami have to write everyone but light's name in his notebook when he could have written down only Near's name just in case it didnt go according to Keikaku?

Attached: hol up, youse tellin me shinigamis is real n shit.jpg (225x225, 6K)

weeb

go watch your pyjama heroes fag

I enjoy anime, so what? I think it's potential is limitless. I'm not gonna let some prick on the Internet make me feel bad about enjoying a certain medium.

Attached: lDdZcFq33DVTS2tsf7v2XqEbnwG.jpg (500x282, 27K)

THIS IS HOW YOU SWIM MATSUDA!

L wasn't "right" he was just based and therefore deserved to win

Where do you think you are, zoomer?

Mello was best, and he had the best theme desu

weeb

Your close-mindedness is making you miss out on some great stuff

Attached: space dandy.jpg (1000x561, 116K)

>literally on a weeb site
This isn't your stormnigger subreddit.

kill yourself retarded weeaboo

Yeah but the feeling of superiority he gets helps combat the inferiority he feels.

Why didn't L just kill light

It’s literally the default in Japan. Reality shows here is anime over there. You’re a judgmental asshole for stereotyping an entire countries culture.

I liked Mastuda shooting him. It felt poetic after him looking up to Light.

currently watching attack on titan on my girlfriends hulu account and dreading having to explain what it is

I'm MOCKING the judgmental assholes you dunce

Attached: 1555275810655.jpg (1024x923, 162K)

>be Light
>your accomplices are a sperg and a ditsy chick
>have to go against three top tier detectives
Light never had a chance

Attached: DarkYagamiBad.jpg (353x349, 25K)

All he had to do was not kill the FBI agents who were following him around but had nothing on him. Or better yet, not alter his schedule after reading police reports pegging him as a student because there's no way they'd ever find him if he just kept doing what he was doing and ignored the police.

Light lucked out by blanking himself before L pulled the stunt with Misa, Light, and the gun in the car. It's the closest he ever really got to killing him and proved he could do it if he wanted to.

Mikami should have just kicked down the door and gun everyone down except for light while Near was explaining the plan.

Not that guy but part of Light's many, many flaws include how childish and overconfident he is. He's exactly the kind of person to not realize what he's doing wrong out of pride.

In hindsight, he could have just directed various criminals to the warehouse or done something crazy.

weeb

You're hopeless

Attached: end-of-evangelion-br-1561679366459.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

L wasn't entirely certain that he was Kira. L also had egotistical issues like Light did. He was willing to parade fake L as a canary in a coal mine to see whether he'd die of a painful heart attack or not.

You're trying too hard

Just force her to watch an episode, or pick something that normies like too, like Death Note. I used to hate anime just on principal until a friend showed me how fuggin ebin they can be with DN.

Redpilled

for me it's Mello

>effeminate man that eats chocolate
was it a metaphor for him getting fudge packed?

This is only true if you want to fuck him

the fuck?

Ignorance is bliss, I guess

Attached: 1.jpg (800x1128, 430K)

Light was such a retard.
Intelligent, but retarded.

Light had to pick a dumb retard that clearly stuck out like a sore thumb.

So I forget.

Why didnt they immediately find out Light was Kira when L dropped dead when his name was revealed in the room?

If I was there and I saw that happen Id probably killed the most suspicious guy (Light).

literally everyone that says anime is amazing always fucking posts angel egg. literally babbys first avant garde anime

>He spends his days responding to people with "weeb" to user's on Yea Forums

Attached: k-on_yui_smug.png (400x400, 115K)

Had they've been any smarter they would have become a threat to him.

His name wasn’t revealed, Rem killed him

L's name was only revealed in the How to Read:13 infobook. Apparently his first name is actually L.

Based

HARRY YOU IDIOT
BUY THE LOT

I read the manga and enjoyed it. Is it worth watching the anime? It’ll be pretty much the same wouldn’t it?

The music is fucking great. Also alot of shit related to Near and Mello is cut from the second part of the anime.

any other great intellectual anime like death note?

Boku no Pico

Monster

Take a potato chip and eat it

Youjoke: Matsudaism leads to eternal happiness

L. Lawliet is canon?

>weeb

Attached: 15262357364847960.jpg (499x499, 34K)

Attached: Untitled.jpg (600x560, 124K)

hyouka

i just finished reading the manga because i was a big fan of the show so long ago. was pretty good.

>currently watching attack on titan on my girlfriends hulu account and dreading having to explain what it is
Dont bother, women dont have the same intelligence men have, if it wont increase your group value they wont bother

>All he had to do was not kill the FBI agents who were following him around but had nothing on him.
Read the manga, he answers this

> Or better yet, not alter his schedule after reading police reports pegging him as a student because there's no way they'd ever find him if he just kept doing what he was doing and ignored the police.
He wanted to meet L, there was no other way

literally everyone knew light was kira. at that point, it was just getting solid evidence because they're all cucked by the law.

It's 17D chess to have your pseudonym be your actual name.

That's not Space Dandy at all.

That's not entirely true. Manga is super normie-tier but anime is considered more of an Otaku thing except for major films.

Promised Neverland

Seinen are usually better as animes desu.

L writing his own name in the Death Note in order to delay his death and win in the end was how the manga/anime should've ended.

It's a shame only the shitty Jap movie used this idea.

Attached: 1490013315644.gif (310x325, 1.94M)

Series should have ended after part 1. Shit went off the deep end the moment they introduced the Gary Stu that was Near.

Or not snoop on police data. If he didn't do that, L would never be able to narrow it down from every school kid in the kanto region.

>He wanted to meet L, there was no other way
In doing so, he gave up the one true advantadge of the death note.

Because there was no proof and the whole point was keeping the law intact.

Behold the face of autism

here's your L and dont you dare forget it

Attached: main-qimg-a0a6a593faf4802c02dd6b852aee26b8.jpg (602x436, 63K)

I recognize this style. The studio that animated this also does hentai, donnit?

>IM GOING TO GIVE UP MY ANONYMITY BECAUSE SOME GUY SAID MEAN THINGS TO ME

yeah, "genius". L should have won, except misa and her shinigami were fucking stupid. Actually L could have won if he never involved the police. What did the police even do except slow him down.

Attached: 1218595631734.gif (180x102, 1.84M)

You mean the 00's style of "serious" animation? It all looked like that, there were 2 gears, big dumb eyes and that one. Nowadays everything looks like Attack on Titan and so the cycle of endless seasonal shit continues.

I'M TAKING A POTATO CHIP...
AND EAT IT
dropped the after that, just couldn't take it seriously

No, i mean; death note had two different looks (that i remember) one with a more bluish tint that looks closer to the manga. And the pic from op which looks more warm-ey and has a style like it was drawn by the hentai studio that made that hentai dirty laundry i think it was called

if only light had worked for hillary clinton he could have got away with it.

Attached: th.jpg (474x395, 20K)

based

Its a silly moment that shows he is taking himself too seriously

Especially when they magically pull some insanely talented motherfucker out of their asses who can perfectly forge a new Death Note in a couple minutes without being seen by a supernatural entity that he himself cannot see.

ryuk cannot snitch on anything

Was it ever explained why Light only killed only 13% of the population?

This is terrible.

TRUE

Attached: Anime_is_for_faggots.webm (400x286, 731K)

Attached: 1559520121959.png (627x119, 25K)

why u gatekeeping so hard faggot

He used gigantic asspulls for L to lose too. So, no biggy.

>if you shove death note up someone's ass and turn it 3 times counter-clockwise you will forget everything about death note

Nice ruuruus. It was okay when rules were simple, but author kept adding retarded rules in order to fuck with L.

Near's victory was honestly completely contrived plot armor. The writer admitted he was forced to make Mikami screw up some way just for Light to lose. The only redeeming thing is Matsuda's theory that Near wrote Mikami or Light's name into the book to control them into screwing up.

sports ball is for uber faggots so...

>Almost found out
>Had to rely on a death god to kill L
Why do people like Light so much

It's not L its Eru

Didn't L pretty much lose cause he was too much of a moralfag to test the death note?
Light would've eliminated him sooner or later
In the manga, it is implied that Near used the Death Note on Mikami so that he doesn't test out the fake notebook before coming to the warehouse

only bearable person in that movie

L had a huge advantage at that point, before Near called him out. Everyone trusts him as leaderand he has a few notebooks and gods on his side.
It's his own fault to miss the possibility that Mikami would do what he was recruited to do, if he were so smart he would have figured out its a possibility.

/thread

No it isnt. The anime that western normies watch, like One Punch Man, air at fucking 2AM in Japan. The only thing that airs at prime time is family/children's shows like GeGeGe no Kitaro.
Normal nips dont watch anime outside of Evangelion and even that's mocked like Trekkies are. They only read manga the same way normal Americans regularly read comics 30 years ago but had no interest in watching capeshit past the age of 12.

Just stop watching at L's death
It feels like it was meant to end here anyway.

>Why yes, I do love Death Note, what gave it away?

Attached: open - Amato Day 9 - b - tsp fanciness_1564092781696.jpg_15995460_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg (640x360, 38K)

He did, but the contrived circumstances leading to Light's defeat are more or less a forced conclusion. If anything, I'm be surprised Mikami doesn't do similar to Light and have scrap sheets of the Death Note around for some book-detached killings. The Death Note reportedly never runs out of pages.

>and dreading having to explain what it is
m8, normies love Attack on Titan. Have you not gone on youtube and seen the reaction videos? Lots of fucking normalfags

>handegg gorilla
An Amerimutt would be the one to post this like the cucks they are.

>HURRR SPORTSBALL
you sound like those faggot baby boomers saying MyFace to pretend to be out of touch with technology

Was it? I can't remember it much now but i thought it was pretty clever at the time.

Though the show suffered hugely from "well my counterplan beats your counterplan to my counterplan to your counterplan!"

You should be banned.

Takada decided to also call Mikami, who decided to do what Light also thought of, killing Takada to keep her quiet. Mikami had no idea that Light did it before he wrote her name down. Around this time, there was a Fake Death Note around (supposedly an exact duplicate which Mikami had to fool them) and Near's plan involved swapping the fake with the real one and Mikami not knowing it's a fake. Mikami writing Takada in the real note gave away it was real, so Near manipulate shit so he ends up with the fake when it comes down to writing names. At the end, all the names Mikami wrote down at the warehouse didn't do shit because he wrote on the fake. Thing is, it was somewhat like said and they managed to forge a fake in record time. Even if one of Near's men was noted to be a highly skilled guy who could break into Mikami's bank's safe, steal, etc, they need brainwashing skills to pull off what they did. Not only did Mikami never tear off a page and use that page, there's extremely easy ways to determine if a Death Note is real or not. There's flat out rules on how the Death Notes never run out of pages or Mikami could test it on someone before going to the warehouse. Even if these rules weren't written or told to anyone, the sheer amount of usage all of them did would make someone highly suspicious or at least flip to the end only to realize there's no end or notice that they never run out of pages regardless of use. It'd be easy as blindly ripping out pages while keeping the cover undamaged right before writing names. If the book magically regenerates new ones, we know it's real. Thus Mikami failed to do even the most basic braindead of checks before arguably the most important time, the time to kill his worshiped Kira god's arch enemies. This is the same guy who reportedly checked the Death Notes with a microscope every night too.

Attached: 7 (3).jpg (728x1079, 118K)

help me decide
what's the biggest cancer of this board
Yea Forumsfags or /pol/tards?

Attached: 1503885420511.gif (474x403, 82K)

He was a turbo autist who fucking Light thought would make good use as a second in command because he's a zealot who's dedicated to bringing about the New World.

What Light never realized is, Mikami's near Shinji rivaling levels of autism were never not going to make him a suspect.

Light would have gotten away with everything if he wasn't a paranoid faggot. There's no way they could have tied him to the criminal murders early on. They wouldn't believe a magic book was killing people.

>L wasn't entirely certain hat he was Kira.
Wrong, he was certain Light was Kira by the time the two officially met but he needed proof to have him arrested.

Reclairfying what said, there's a number of fakes. One is that panel admitting Mikami had his own fake to fuck with Near. Another is a RECORD AS FUCK TIME forged copy during the time Gevanni, that mentioned, & buddies made & put back into Mikami's bank's safe before anyone noticed. This is fucking devout uber-kira worshiper Mikami so the fucker checks every night with a damn microscope like pic related.

SOMEHOW THEY MANAGED TO FORGE THE HANDWRITTEN CONTENTS OF A NOTEBOOK, POSSIBLY YEARS OR DECADES OR CENTURIES WORTH OF WRITTEN PAGES USED BY SEVERAL PEOPLE WITH PROBABLY DIFFERENT HANDWRIGHTING (cuz it was the same book Misa used, god knows how many times she used it or the dead shinigami who liked her used it as shinigami live forever if they keep killing) & THIS SUPER-SPEED RUSHJOB MANAGED TO FOOL A GUY WHO CHECKS IT WITH MICROSCOPES EVERY NIGHT.

I mean shit, Mikami has his fake like user's pic says but this is a Near & bros quickly made fake to fuck up Mikami. Somehow they managed to dup a notebook that might have THOUSANDS of names written by several people and good enough that Mikami never found out. I dunno what magic printer they use or how they copied possibly thousands of pages that fast (even fucking fingerprints as Mikami checks for those), guy would probably forge government documents in a splitsecond.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (500x281, 11K)

Delivered in a way that was clearly written by some kind of retard

He wanted everyone to know that someone was out there passing judgement on criminals

Neither, it's Yea Forums-trannies

I thought that Mikami went full retard at the end because Near used the Death Note on him

Attached: 1465050302575.png (400x400, 14K)

That's a somewhat popular theory which Matsuda himself came up with. It's honestly far more interesting than Mikami going full retard inexplicably. It's even got some writer evidence as the post-manga guidebook has one of the writers say he thinks Near's the smartest because he cheats.

Attached: Untitled.png (724x598, 385K)

I still have no clue how they did it. Is making an entire book from scratch that's a complete copy really that much easier? And the copy was made in one day no less.

Attached: 11 (2).jpg (728x1079, 229K)

but Light was right

somebody give me greentext on what they did. Hod did they defeat Light

Attached: 1567450440831.jpg (593x767, 55K)

Light and later Mikami regularly removed and destroyed used pages (the deathnote never runs out) why would he leave names written down from all the way back when misa or the shinigami before used it, especially if it's her hand writing.

Steins gate bby

I got to the bit where Light forgot he was Kira and there's some shadowy company where one of them is now Kira and he's trying to date the idiot blonde girl that was Kira 2 but she also forgot before I couldn't be bothered any more. Does it get good again or shall I not bother?

>wanted to fuck Light's imouto
>her dad said no
>she became a cripple
I guess?

The music is just a total rip of Aphex Twin
youtube.com/watch?v=i524g6JMkwI

>near finds out who Mikami is
>light expected this and has Miami use a fake notebook in public and even at home and makes sure Near's guy sees it
>real notebook is in a bank vault with the instructions do not use it
>in reality Takada is doing the killing with pages from the real notebook
>Near's guy tampers with the fake notebook like Light expected
>Mello comes out of left field and kidnaps Takada and prepares to interrogate her
>Mikami goes to the bank and gets the real notebook out and writes her name down to prevent her spilling the beans because he believes Light is unable to do anything in his current situation
>Near's guy goes in and breaks into the box, takes the real notebook back, makes his own fake copy and replaces it in the box all in one night
>Mikami takes the fake notebook to the warehouse and writes down everyone's name expect light

Some people argue Mikami didn't check or question the book in the bank because Near cheated and wrote his name to make sure he used the fake and not a loose page or something.

>its okay when Breaking Bad does it

Nope, it becomes full on asspull on asspul to "outplay" L. After his death the same, but only to "outplay" Light.

Without Mello, Near would have surely died, and Near shows some gratitude for that. I like Near, Light, L, I like everyone because they're great characters.

But Kira Investigation Unit is BEST SONG
youtu.be/AvKT7Mxpmds
That's a repeat version, there's an extended version too.

The Joke: Doing Anything At All

Well that's just not true, as seen every day on Yea Forums. It is virtually impossible to have a thread about anime that doesn't become an argument about anime and watching anime.

Live action is the default in Japan. Dramas and variety shows.

>I used to hate anime just on principal
I would really like to know how so many people come to develop this attitude, usually without having ever seen any of it.

Almost all TV anime aired during normal hours before the late 90s, and that included shows that people would now classify as supposedly "otaku."

Most anime does not look like AoT, and seasonal doesn't mean anything.

Evangelion is huge in Japan and manga is much, much more popular than comics in America ever were.

youtube.com/watch?v=X1VtanQs5R0

definitely never spoken to a human female

anime site

Attached: reddit.gif (1024x768, 1.56M)

anime site, so the latter. You're cancer too, so gtfo

>Reveal almost immediately you're Japanese
>Use private police data so L immediately knows you're somehow linked to a high level police officer in a specific region

Light was a fucking tard

>anime site

Attached: cf637a3c560dbfe0da6911bf285b644ef8a754ddf5d6a9ddf0ad93856d8ae9ce.png (772x2025, 703K)

Yea Forums was created to be an anime site and expanded over time to include other topics that you could talk about with your fellow anime fans, and continues to have a hugely disproportionate number of boards dedicated to anime/manga/otaku/2D/Japan topics. Almost all the banners are related to these topics. The amount of animeposting that goes on here, even on non-anime boards, is also hugely disproportionate.

>Kira appears
>subhumans start dropping dead all over the world
>crime rate drops to literally 0%
>World Powers are seething
>unite to kill him at all cost (despite bringing Utopia to Earth)
>L literally has no rational argument apart from "you are the authority that I prefer"
>eventually kill him humanity goes back to its shitty version where crime is rampant
Was Kira an anime metaphor for Hitler?

Attached: death note kira.jpg (990x990, 120K)

yes but he eventually would've turned into pol pot

>anime only plebs shit talking based Shingeki
The current Eren makes Light look like a good boy

Nah they lived in a new world of crime, not a crimeless world. Criminals just made sure to hide their identities, and paying for a crime became that much more valuable/expensive.

It's not black and white, Light's biggest crime was fighting the status-quo thinking he knew how to organize it better. All it did was create a fearful culture of fanatics and anonymous criminals.

No doubt society is fucked up on purpose, and Light was right to challenge that, and not wholly evil for using a Death Note to do it. But he was clearly in over his head and was far too sloppy/egotistical to justify himself. Had he disciplined himself spiritually for a few years, instead of just academically, he may have found a proper balance. He was premature and immature.

Also yes, sort of, depending on your views on Hitler. He's a Kabbalist puppet/conspirator as far as I'm concerned. But Nazism was mostly right.

Part of it is. It's Aphex Twin + post rock + baroque with Gregorian chanting. While each individual part is derivative, the whole package is really unique
youtube.com/watch?v=BA4l6jrOSes
youtube.com/watch?v=SOhrNvjHerc

very based, deserving of trips

Would appreciate it if you had of kept me ignorant thanks mate

The anime botches the ending badly but it's still worth watching.

is this your first day on the Internet?

Light lost the moment he responded to the fake L on TV

>Wanting the world to be ruled by some faggy Jap twink

No he lost when he revealed his connection to the police.

No he lost when he picked up the notebook

>09/05/19(Thu)16:52:31

Attached: 206.gif (291x386, 607K)

Ghost in the shell's anime seasons

It's you reddittrannies.

Why didn't he just drop some nukes on Japan?

Attached: George_Sairas.jpg (256x227, 12K)

Because he didn't know for sure what Kira could do. No one did.

Will you newfaggots fuck off?

Too busy sending money to Israel

>No he lost when he revealed his connection to the police.
He could have still played this off, plus it came AFTER he fucked up by killing the fake L and narrowing his position down to Japan

>No he lost when he picked up the notebook
Same thing

I'LL TAKE THE BEST BRAND OF POTATO CHIP
AND EAT IT!

Attached: munchos.jpg (768x768, 83K)

who's the bimbo

>He could have still played this off

Not really. Them playing it in Japan would only narrow it down to about 100,000,000 people but him being retarded and revealing he had police info narrowed it down to around 100,000. I have no idea why he thought that was even a good idea because he started becoming a suspect almost immediately after doing that.

My friend hates animes, calling it weeb shit and every one who watches it a weeb. How do I convince him that it's good?
he claims it's stupid with violance for the sake of violance, sexist and over the top medium

just don't kill Ray Penbar

besides, y'know what, he still won anyway
he defeated L

>the ol' switcheroo

reminder that there's a spin-off volume where some kid gets the Death Note but also gets a Death Eraser or some stupid shit that can bring people back to life. Moral of the story is to never read any sequels or spin-offs.

nevermind I just looked it up and it was the pilot chapter. whew

kek I can't believe this was one of my fav shows as a kid

They tried REALLY hard to make Light lose, holy crap.

It's a pilot and the death eraser could open up interesting possibilities. Imagine Light writing his name on the Death Note when he gets found out, then having either Mikami or Misa use the death eraser to bring him back to life. It's the ultimate way of faking your own death and now Light could carry on with his plan of becoming the god while having learnt how to avoid making the same mistakes he did before

goddamit I tried to remove this from my brain but no, the moment of silence after Mikami writing the names and nothing happens went right to my head again. fuck.

Attached: LAutism.png (604x925, 105K)

That's exactly the reason why I think the creator removed that idea and any chance of an afterlife, so no more supernatural hijinks would progress the story like some kind of Shonen series. Also, so we don't feel so bad for Raye Penber writing names down.

Manga ending was better

>tfw too inteligent for getting the cheating eyes
He could have won if he wasn't too cocky.

It's half your lifespan user.

This is the only anime that i have ever rewatched more than once.

Yeah, instead he got a nice less than decade. Dumbass.

It was always all or nothing.

live action when

Do you know how long do you have to live, user? Light didn't either. The smart thing was to manipulate other people into gambling their own lives.

what?
there have been several

Ryuk embraced the clown world and thus was the most based

He probably means "good live action when"

level 4 - Near was right but understood he couldn't stand alone and needed things like luck and the sacrifice of Mello

>duuurrrrr deathnote sucks after L dies
the mark of a true brainlet

If he got the eyes, he wouldn't have to go through like 90% of shit that he had to. In result, he would change his fate and also his lifespan.

>the mark of a true brainlet
It does get repetitive

What if he had 2 hours to live?

His fate wouldn’t have changed. Ryuk would have killed him sooner or later anyway.

What if he only got ONE Shinigami eye for 1/4 of his lifespan?

Gurren Lagann

Kill la Kill too

What if he only had 30 minutes to live?

Qualia the Purple

Attached: cloaca.png (265x189, 21K)

Hunter x Hunter

Enough time for a quickie

UN
DEUX
TROIS

I like the way you think user

Attached: death note 196a5909ced53f3d7b98.jpg (640x960, 55K)

>solving fermat's theorem with cute lesbians

Yea Forums, Yea Forums and /pol/ are the cancer trifecta

Attached: tumour.jpg (1200x6937, 1.77M)

That was pretty gay

DELET. DELET. DELET. DELET

Attached: delet them.jpg (704x396, 41K)

This is an 18 year old man.

Attached: 1_NmTBs5zX7-YJCtzwy7NMxQ.png (1280x720, 402K)

A camwhore. Grant Amato was obsessed with her and killed his family because they cut him off after he spent $200k chatting with her over several months.

>Grant Amato associated himself with the “Death Note” character Light Yagami; his license plate was L1GH7 and he frequently used the password IAmLight.

kek holy shit

100% sure he also visited Yea Forums.

Jump forced the writer to make Light lose because having the killer win in a shonen series popular with kids would be seen as harmful.
It was already in a negative spotlight after japanese kids were making their own death notes and writing classmates and teachers names in it.

This needs to be updated. A lot of boards are clearly fucked because of the several losses of archive data

Cross Ange

HOLY FREAKIN' BASED
JUST LOOK AT ALL THOSE INCELS SEETHING LMAO

>man
I don't know if turbo-autist manchildren can be called man

Even if criminals are hiding their identities, thats not going to stop victims from reporting crimes or missing people to be reported. The crime rate did go down.

Theres only so much they can do to hide their identity more than they did before. Dying of a heart attack is not much worse than the original threat of going to jail. If criminals became more elusive, the police would just work harder.

Even then people would think Kira is an omnipresent force, especially since he gave illnesses and cancer to less violent criminals.

>It was already in a negative spotlight after japanese kids were making their own death notes and writing classmates and teachers names in it.
Well that was to be expected was it not?

>George Sairas
What did they mean by this

>Yea Forums was created to be an anime site
No it wasnt. Moot was banned from the anime board for not talking about anime which is why he made Yea Forums random/anime.

The real lesson of Death Note is that people like Stalin and Caesar were right to just kill people when they were 95 percent sure.

There's no reason to watch this past the L death episode

I don't really see anybody talk about it but the closest anime to Death Note in terms of characters outthinking each other in a well paced plot that I've ever seen in Kiseijuu(Parasyte). It's kind of a superpower thing but the level of logic that goes into the fights and planning is the closest thing I've found to watching death note for the first time.

Psycho Pass also has similarities and its first season is really good.

Thanks for that wrong opinion, we sure needed it.

Yes. The rest was actually mandated by the publisher because the manga was popular and had to keep going.

>China executes people for anything, especially when its embezzling from public funds or poisoning the food supply or air
>China has one of the lowest crime rates in the world
>meanwhile western companies illegally poison lakes, kill people with poisoned ice cream, and get millions hooked on opiods and all they have to is pay a fine that's 0.1% of their monthly profit.
RMYT

Stop drinking soya and eating tofu then youll think more like your friend

Every day I feel a little less sympathetic about what the Soviets did to Germany.

Source

Death Note really jumped the shark once L died but first 22 eps were based and show introduced me to post-rock

You are the cancer

This is not true at all. The series clearly sets up Light being killed at the end of the story from the very beginning. Light was never supposed to win yet you retards keep saying this sourceless claim.

Yea Forums but /pol/ is just as bad

Based

What anime?

Two Men Punch

the only thing i'm eating is your mom bitch

*Shoots Light*
You killed my main man L.

for me, its Death Note episode 7 "Overcast"

oh snahp

>the barneyfag image has the most reposts out of any image
what did we do to deserve the turbo autist that is Lee?

based gib poster

>Why do people like Light so much
Because he was right

Yes!

Attached: donald-trump-looking-smug.jpg (400x300, 14K)

They weren't sure what happened and thought the Shinigami killed L out of spite for testing the notebook rules or something.

Tell him to go watch the netflix adaptation, he'll probably like it since it's live action.

It's entirely made up, like the popular "DBZ was supposed to end at Cell" rumor.

Wasn't the rumor that DBZ was supposed to end after Freeza?

There's a lot of "DBZ was supposed to end at X" rumors.

Was Misa mentally deficient? Like, a legit retard?

Do you have a source for that, because I have a source that says:
"Ohba claims that the series ended more or less in the manner that he intended for it to end; he considered the idea of L defeating Light Yagami with Light dying, but instead chose to use the "Yellow Box Warehouse" ending. According to Ohba, the details had been set "from the beginning"."

BTFO

Attached: c9956bcecd0430f3d76102f99efc43e447cd2e7a_hq.jpg (1024x576, 30K)

Texhnolyze but you need a 200 IQ to understand it

Attached: pLKemzV.png (853x480, 348K)

One-Outs, I'm serious

Him saying that proves nothing. The creator of Aki Sora said the same exact thing when government pressure forced her to suddenly end the series with the incestuous brother and sister couple to break up and never see eachother again.

Yeah, I'm not saying I buy the authors shtick, I just want to know where your source for your claim came from.

Tell him it has a good story and that there aren't fights or power levels

Pretty much the cringiest shit I've ever watched