It wasn’t him

It wasn’t him

Attached: 89BAD3E5-F308-43AC-B437-0B7583DD85B6.png (670x401, 156K)

unironically he was cleared of any wrongdoing by DNA, fingerprints, and handwriting in real life. robert cucksmith literally just sullied his name so he could sell the zodiac books.

For me, it's Ross Sullivan.

Attached: rosssullivanzodiac.png (1180x675, 701K)

The DNA they tested from the letters probably wasn't the Zodiac's. IIRC they probably took it from the *front* of the stamp or something ridiculous like that. I believe they're currently working on reconstructing the DNA from the back of the stamp and they're planning on running it through genealogical databases a la the East Area Rapist.

ALA said that he let other people lick his stamps because he "hated the taste of glue"
so it's very possible that this line of inquiry will prove to be a dead end aswell

That seems autistic and probably a lie.
>lick finger
>rub finger on stamp
>tongue never comes into contact with stamp

What are the odds he’s still alive? Wouldn’t he be in his 70s?

And if it was, he wouldn't tell you.

He died in prison after being arrested for other crimes. The murders suddenly stopped and there's no way Zodiac would stop, or stop contacting police, He loved the infamy. There's also no way someone as prolific as Zodiac didn't also commit other crimes.

The Zodiac was multiple people using one persona

Didnt the zodiac killer lose the 2016 election?

>there's no way Zodiac would stop
there are numerous (unknown) serial killers that simply stopped after killing a number of victims

>and there's no way Zodiac would stop
his main motive was notoriety not the thrill of a kill

[citation needed]

I mean, he was a pedo IRL. I think his name was already 'sullied'.

Bible John
Texarcana Moonlight Murderer
The Brabant Killers
Santa Rosa Hitchhiker Murderer
Monster of Florence
Jack the Ripper

The Original Night Stalker/East Area Rapist is a known one that just stopped

>Those weak facial features
>look severely malnourished yet are flabby at the same time
>Blank, 1000 yard stare
>hideous glasses that don’t fit properly
>weak hairline and unable to grow a beard/chest hair
>Weirdly shaped lips that overshadow the “chin”
The Incel prototype personified
God it’s all so predictable, you can tell at a glance there’s something wrong with them
I bet it was him too user

The movie made it obvious Jake Gyllenhall character was the killer

Good theory, but you could argue that he realised he would be more infamous in the long run by stopping and never being caught vs continuing his kill spree
Most of his notoriety comes from how mysterious and random he was, if he continued the same MO the hysteria/mystery would wear off

Every major city in North America has twenty or thirty marginalized women missing, runaways, sex workers and the like. Numbers of killers tire of dispatching them, newer goofballs go on a spree. Life is not Criminal Minds.

it was obviously this guy. he is the only person in america to have a front door that needs a key to unlock the front door from the inside.

Attached: 526654.jpg (600x249, 31K)

This scene man, uuuuuh some good shit.

pic is what retard is trying to say

Attached: letmeletyouout.gif (480x270, 2.1M)

I’ve seen plenty of doors like that
They don’t even have a handle they just use the lock to get in and out
And that doesn’t mean anything, residential houses are built like paper. You could kick that door down easily, or shoulder barge through it like paper machete. Residential stuff like that is amazingly flimsy if you put it to the test. If some psycho murderer tried to lock me in his house I’d run through it like it wasn’t there.
If he had cinderblock/brick walls and an industrial metal door with big dead bolts then I’d be concerned. But just looks like drywall/cladding and regular windows/doors to me