Theyre pissing on his grave

Theyre pissing on his grave

Attached: batman-joker-heath-ledger.jpg (1450x967, 141K)

Keith wasn't that good to begin with. People just pretend his performance was outstanding, whereas his character just acts like an edgy teenager
>OH LOOK I'M BURNING MONEY

>t edgy teenager

How so? Leto Joker got dumpstered by Ledger, I don't see how Phoenix will be any different?

Ok this post triggered me.

They hated user because he told the truth

Mad because Pattinson and Phoenix in Batman 2023 will surpass Bale Ledger 2008

go to bed, zoomer

Not super worried about Pattinson. Phoenix might, but that sympathetic mass shooter Joker concept is still iffy.

>Omg Heath Ledger's joker is the best movie villain of ALL TIME. We lost a legend when he passed, this joker can never be topped and nobody better even try!

Attached: file.png (715x539, 1.13M)

test

>noooo this is NOT OKAY, my epic clownbro from 2008 died, therefore he's the BEST and nobody should even be allowed to TRY

Attached: 1566023080874.png (384x293, 17K)

DC is ignoring the more Gothic-Romantic aspects of the character and focusing more on the Ghetto perspective.

after Joker and The Batman come out will people stop pretending TDK is an incredible film?

if you are over the age of 13, consider suicide

WHERE IS SHE

Heath Ledger gave a great performance in a mediocre film. Joaquin is about to give a GOAT performance in a great film.
If your entire legacy is one capeshit film, you're probably not a great actor

Is the first image shopped?

Attached: 2707CCE3-8D42-4358-9E8F-AE5BF34D5618.jpg (828x1792, 226K)

heat legend pissed himself when he died

>have to deal with all those fucktards 11 years later still aping his delivery and thinking it's acting
Nooo....I don't think *smacks lips* *shakes head* you understaaaaaaand *twitches head* that I'm trying to be a good... ACTorrrr

I don't understand why people say his performance was good, he was hamming it up constantly.

the switch is onbviously shopped, but that's his real mouth though

shut the fuck up