Imagine the possibilities, imagine the KINO

WB should really blackmail Joaquin to do this

Attached: wigRB-WKngI (1).jpg (727x514, 66K)

Joaquin doesn't need to be blackmailed, just tell him he'll get to play an incel again

>marketing

What a concept!

i can't believe joaquin's been reduced to this

I really dont think that he's against it that much. He even said that if people will love his Joker then everything is possible

Joker takes place in the 80s though

I think the difference is that he doesn't want to be tied to sequels, like signing up for 7 movies.
It's like if he feels like it and likes the script and the people involved he does another one.

incels needs representation too and im glad that such a based actor doing it

Wow, Batman and Joker together in a movie? What a crazy, totally unrealistic theory!

And The Batman presumably in the 90s.
It would be plausible that the Bruce Wayne in Joker would be in his 20s and Joker in his 50s during a movie set in the 90s.

i honestly dont care even if they just ignore that fact and put them together without explanation

I'm fucking sick and tired of these crossover multiverses and what not. Can we have a movie about a comic book character in his own little universe? Why the need for all of this? Sell toys?

>Batman will fight Darkseid alongside the Justice League
>he will also fight an incel in facepaint

hmmmm...

you do realize that's not the point?

leaked script says that Joker in his mid 30s actually so it works

huh?

>implying that these things even have a point

I can only get so wet, OP why do you do this to me?

>literally the only movie that Joaquin is really happy to promote,talk about in interviews and not being autistic at the same time
>critics will trash and destroy it so zero awards for Joakino incoming
ohh the irony

>reduced
From what?
Pic related,I assume you are some sort of wise woodland creature r maybe I just like pics.

Attached: 1567414265597.jpg (1024x682, 253K)

Being reduced to what? Portraying an iconic character and possibly earning an Oscar? God, the horror.

>wanting another brainless capeshit brand universe
typical roastie.

Trust me. This is happening. Pattinson-Phoenix kino is fucking happening in 2021 or 2023

Every time you say that word a fat feminist cries herself to sleep. She can’t help being ugly and unloveable, why torture her?

i only want it because Pattinson and Phoenix tho

we haven't even seen pattinson's batman what a bunch of sheep

DC publicists are starting baseless rumors to increase interest in their films. It's called film promotion.

How many B and C tier Marvel films sold well thanks to being part of a connected universe?... all of them! Saying Joker and Batman will collide later is just a marketing ploy unless they changed the films scripted ending (Joker dies at the end).

Honestly, I'd rather they just do a movie with one another, no necessarily a Batman vs Joker movie

I’m not a roastie, I was making a joke with the OP. Why are you such a bitter pig? I like Joker, Batman, Spider-Man, Cap and Iron Man, that’s it. I’m not really a “capeshit” fanatic, it’s just one piece of lighthearted entertainment out of a wide variety. Go post about braps some more you twitchy skunk.

Joker, at no point, in any of the script, dies.

God you're retarded

You think DC are creating threads like this that will get a couple 100 views? When their batman movie is over 2 years away? Ok...

>possibly earning an Oscar
this will not happen because it would be incels empowerment

DC KILLING IT

THESE ARE TOP TIER ACTORS, PREPARE FOR MORE OSCARS

MARVELBABBYS ON SUICIDE WATCH LMAO

He’s a good actor and he has the face for Batman, why’s it wrong to speculate? It’s more sheeplike to join in with the unpleasant fedora squad who use words like “capeshit,” yet join in with every superhero thread...

Pattinson is not a top-tier actor, he hasn't done shit.

>being this dumb

I’m into anything that includes Pattinson and Phoenix. This will unironically be the greatest cast assembled for a batman movie imo. Anyone doubting them is dumb

I wish the people who use that word unironically would fuck themselves, most tiresome mob of 2019.

actually it all started after Pattinson quote in a recent interview tho

>believing DC marketing department use Yea Forums for such abstract threads when 90% people here aren’t paying see their capeshit and will just torrent

Attached: CollageMaker_20190903_191701137.jpg (1920x2400, 1.62M)

>when 90% people here aren’t paying see their capeshit and will just torrent
haven't bothered to torrent capeshit since Avengers 2. I'd probably see the Joker, but I don't know if I'll be paying or not.

WATCH COSMOPOLIS PLEB

PATTINSON HAS BEEN BASED IN LITERALLY EVERYTHING POST TWILIGHT

Attached: opn.jpg (970x970, 316K)

but his acting was good even in a trash flicks

So you just proved my point?

yes

Are you honestly that fucking retarded? Go back to the top of the thread and look at OP's picture. Did you do that? Now that's the rumor that we are talking about, rumor sold to the high traffic site like indie wire that then spreads to other sites, social media and yes, eventually to threads like these.

he really does, guy has quite the range, considering where he came from

They will just sell it to the journo sites immediately. No need to propagate on 4ch where those threads will be endless repeated with no influence of a marketing team

That’s too retarded for me to accept as a moviegoer trying to suspend my disbelief. It would just be the laziest retcon ever for and the whole movie would have no reason to exist, aside from it looking like nothing other than a cash grab.

Kek. You can't be this naive.

You really have no idea how publicity or marketing works, do you? If you don't think R-Patz was told to say that, you're a fucking fool. You realize he carried out a fake relationship with K-Stew for years just to promote those flicks. Creating hype is old hat for him, dude.

You need to wise up. Go watch Entourage.

He is going to be the best Batman, surpassing Bale as current top.

>surpassing Bale as current top.
Bale wasn't a good Batman. He's a good actor, but he had nothing to work with. He was basically a cardboard throughout the three movies. Keaton was the best.

Imagine emptying your balls into his cute feminine asshole Yea Forums

WHOSA PLAYAING THE ROBIN???

Joaquin will do it for us bros!! If we like him he will do it!! Absolute madman

Attached: 4tOQZCFbEIY.jpg (394x460, 42K)

mclovins actor

feminine? nigga I’m boymoding on HRT and I’m on discord if you wanna give me babies

>mclovins
WHOSA??

Pattinson-Phoenix 2023 confirmed!!!

I accidentally an '
Christopher Mintz-Plasse

NIGGA PLEASEE

Pattinson is 6'1, Phoenix is 5'8 (manlet). It will be perfect

5’8 is actually (significantly) above average if you actually pay attention to statistics

Robin is a cute twink with a bubble butt, it doesn't help that Pattinson is a twink

implying that Phoenix is a top chad

Attached: MV5BOGU0MmRmMWItZWQxYS00NWExLTgzOGYtNjI1YWVhYTk2M2Q2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTMyMjYwNTA@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,64 (648x1000, 67K)

Kristen Stewart

I think the role was written for Froy

Nice cope manlet. Only if you count women too

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-05 at 22.15.32.png (701x481, 137K)

Froy as Robin
Joaquin as The Joker
Pattinson as Batman

Attached: 01c8ac1860607531b621e7fe0823cc1f.jpg (500x695, 55K)

>not Mclovin as an edgy tryhard Nightwing constantly trying to upstage batman

Robin has to be young so Finn Wolfhard is perfect

Attached: 33ac9dc8939a26b358ec04c9b08ae684.jpg (922x1133, 136K)

it unironically would be the best capeshit of 2020s and any future marvel flicks will not top it

oh no no no no

>couple 100 views
400,000 IPs went through Yea Forums in 2013 and it was slower than Yea Forums back then

fugg he cute

kek

No Robin in today's climate, a handsome rich man living with a cute orphan twink it screams pedo

>based Patts
>based Joaquin
>in 1 movie
Could the world even handle this much KINO?

>hobo kike tweaker with hiv

This.

Cute AF

Pattinson hasn’t been a twink since Harry Potter

400,000 / 365 = 1095 so that's actually only just over 1000 per day

I still see a twink

Attached: 1017.flip.cover.lo2.jpg (3000x3900, 2.21M)

Attached: Dsz1sEeW0AEybuT.jpg (959x1200, 155K)

Attached: robert-pattinson-interview-magazine-02.jpg (583x871, 116K)

Why? That faggot was never against it. He's literally said on camera years ago he'd be open to doing a superhero movie.
Stop acting as if he's above capeshit.

very nice of you calling him a fag when you know he was in a cult as a kid and had no choice

who the hell thought is was a good idea for this queer to play Batman?

is Joaquin /ourguy/?

Attached: 6-Her.jpg (1400x788, 89K)

and why does it matter if he sleeps with men?

Based

Attached: 8E4C2C7D-5179-4CC2-8BCC-85187990CCC9.jpg (749x932, 167K)

Yes but the reason is because he fucks RoonRon.

Froy grew into a Chad himself

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-05 at 6.42.21 PM.png (1858x1184, 2.47M)

Phoenix won't be involved if Todd isn't involved, he said all he did was talk to Todd while they were filming

Attached: original.gif (268x268, 2.01M)

this is how froy looks like without photoshop

>Diluting it into some franchise mcdonalds shit
Just let Joker be its own thing. Stop chasing the cinematic universe bullshit.

Looks like a 38 year old with a wig on to hide his baldness.

That's what Todd Phillips wants, I bet it's a non dc film him and Phoenix are starting in together since the comment was specifically about phoenix.

Why are you so jealous of a 16 year old?

I'm a woman and repulsed by his ugly face with Jewish features.

someone needs to get jason todded

he's gorgeous
he should be a model

not gorgeous, he abuses photoshop, his real face here watch his videos