ITT: God Tier villains

ITT: God Tier villains

Attached: negan.jpg (768x433, 34K)

Attached: AcaRm[1].jpg (639x480, 40K)

>negan
>villiain
ok, retard.

>*leans back*

Attached: 1567366364361.jpg (508x508, 83K)

Farouk did nothing wrong, some Bong shows up and tries to kill him, so rightfully he hides in side his retarded sons head as payback but helps him act less retarded, then Charles being an absolute beta gives his son away because he's scared leaving Farouk to stand up and father David

Attached: 6092ccbd-45c4-45ab-9049-ac4cd2272809-legion_201_1552r.jpg (3000x1966, 3.05M)

This. What did Negan do that was actually wrong? Rick and all them were trying to fuck up his shit. Negan responded fairly and gave them chances to save themselves. Negan never hurt someone without reason. Everyone under him lived a better life than they did before him. Negan even reprimanded his goons when they stepped out of line with the other communities.

Negan wasn't even the best villain in walking dead, governor was way more interesting

I dropped this show when he turned Rick into his bitch. I like to think that's how the show ended: on a good note.

Nigger from Walking dead is pure cringe.

Agreed. Michonne is cringe.

lol'd

Wait, people actually watched walking dead?
Even Yea Forums told me it was garbage

so cool and interesting to pretend to be an aloof above it all moron online who isn't aware of the most popular drama series of the decade

I can't believe they killed off based Carl for this.

Attached: mutt.jpg (742x851, 104K)

the pilot is alright

Now image if we got a proper adaptation of Negan instead of the discount version. JDM always lacked the physical parameters required for the role, but otherwise he's a decent actor. Too bad his take on the character was more a miss than a hit.

And, as always (since we're talking about the TWD tv series) the legendarily incompetent writers didn't help either. Even if Angela Kang's promotion (yes, promotion: outsiders are still not allowed to gain any kind of power) was a breath of fresh air.

Attached: Supernatural-Negan.jpg (970x545, 225K)

>most popular drama series of the decade
That’s game of thrones.

isn't david the villain in that series

Attached: WhrwApX.png (675x506, 288K)

GoT is a waifu series

>rick slaughters dozens of his men
>negan only kills two of his
What did he even do wrong at all besides the harem

Negan wasn't even as bad in the comics. The show went way out of their way to make him seem like a sadist or psycho. Jeff Morgan really went full on with that. And did it well. But I agree Negan was maybe the last best chance to rebuild civilization. That's the real twist. Rick's group were the raiders and destroyers all along.

Especially jarring since they gave him an absolutely retarded death that was completely unneeded

>Rick gone
>Carl dead
>Maggie gone
>is basically a protagonist now
So I guess Negan won after all
Based

Attached: IMG_1604.jpg (618x371, 54K)

Attached: johan2-578x433.jpg (578x433, 16K)

Attached: ban-08.jpg (1380x720, 50K)

Bring. Me. The STONES! (Also more drugs. Way more drugs.)

not a villain

Attached: tumblr_olpus7yW0C1qj6sk2o1_400.gif (365x205, 1.95M)

Shane?

Attached: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (716x768, 79K)

>basically a protagonist now
Really? Almost makes me want to pick up the show again

completely agree, he was just trying to secure the existence of his people and a future for mutant children, absolutely nothing wrong with that

they killed him because the actor was about to get a raise for turning 18, and i bet it's exactly what happened to Henry too

Attached: 3qrcqcfN6xWa1vwmLxIlayYzIkc8jxtmGMbY8hVXMfdNWvsbKcE2FAsBye_tPr2jBhKZuK77XMkIFekaTVgD9TVgmAUw0m40byaw (400x400, 22K)

>Negan was inspired by Henry Rollins
>google this guy
>5'9
Jesus
Maggie, Rick, Michonne all fucking off so now your protags are Daryl, Carol to an extent they'll start pushing the dykes from last season I guarantee but if they can afford to pay JDM to show up I'd say Negan is on lock to be main

Not if you look at the numbers. AMC is in more households. Walking Dead at its peak at a larger presence on google trends than Game of Thrones at its peak too. Don't argue with facts.

this, mostly. for what it's worth negan had great presence and the actor did the best job out of every single person to appear on the series.
if you take kirkman's take on the governor, however, i.e. the rise of the governor books co-written by him and set in the comic timeline, his backstory is pure fucking kino.
philip is actually his brother's name whom he kills after gov gets his daughter (gov's niece) killed and naturally phillip goes ballistic on him. gov's name is actually Brian, the series paid homage to that in s4 where he wanders around before he makes it back to woodbury and he sees the name Brian Blake

>literally everything Negan does it drawn out as fuck
>he seriously can't do anything without grinning and pressing his tongue against his teeth and throwing his arms up
>imagining him eating breakfast by himself
WELL WELL WELL...
WHAT DOOOOO WE HAVE HERE
FUCKING CEREAL? WELL LOOKS LIKE THE CRUNCHY TRAIN IS TAKING A ONE-WAY TRIP TO MY PIE-HOLE
MMMMMM FUCK
MY SECOND FAVORITE KIND OF SPOON, IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT... WOOOO BABY
FUCKING DRENCH THESE LITTLE CHEERIOS IN MY MILK, YES SIR, YES
NOT THE FIRST TIME I'VE POURED SOME WHITE LIQUID ONTO SOME ROUND SHAPES, AND CERTAINLY NOT THE LAST
OH BABY YES INDEED

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 123K)