Who is your favorite current stand-up comedian?

Who is your favorite current stand-up comedian?

Attached: 2ce85b6d444f73a10f0c54a65ef95532.jpg (770x770, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3fyVd75_CQY
streamable.com/6frhd
youtube.com/watch?v=7c5TKp7RWwA
youtu.be/cYLP80wMaEU
youtu.be/MIA4cy7Aeag
youtube.com/watch?v=t_akyncpric
youtu.be/7sEHv-iKrYU
youtube.com/watch?v=hY3W9Z4bdS8
youtube.com/watch?v=qjfdJQgjYe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like andrew schulz
he's pretty based, except he's a bit sympathetic towards niggers sometimes

Bill Burr. Also, since you brought up standup, it goes Stav > Adam > Nick

Nick J. Fuentes

Attached: 1558589934175.jpg (1200x675, 133K)

Attached: shesgone.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

>Stav's "lol I'm fat and bad at sex" hack shit first

even Nick's dated Harambe act is better than that

Meh the only recent stand up i actually enjoyed was Loius CKs

youtube.com/watch?v=3fyVd75_CQY

unironically a solid set and better than anything nick or bug have produced in terms of standup

look at that face. the reddit faggot would be mocked mercilessly if he didn't have a cool friend to fake laugh with.

For me, it's Brendan Schaub
streamable.com/6frhd

Attached: 1200px-Brendan_Schaub,_co-host_of_'The_Fighter_and_the_Kid'_Podcast.jpg (1200x1189, 462K)

for me it's Brad 'The Machine' Kreischer.
did you know he once robbed a train with russian mafia? it's not a story he likes to tell

Attached: bert-kreischer-teaser.jpg (900x491, 59K)

Today I will remind them.

Attached: ese5giknupf31.png (601x284, 23K)

Attached: 512E2944-FAAE-4B00-90BE-650412D1C1B6.jpg (800x450, 66K)

>broke him so bad that he sincereposted
lol

Fpbp

Dave Chappelle.
I like Anthony Jeselnik too.

my mom went to high school with this guy.
according to her, one time they had a sub in chemistry who was a narcoleptic. She fell asleep in a rolling chair and he pushed her into the utility closet and locked her in.
it seems he was never that funny again

a conservative was a bully, how about that

I remember that he tied and locked up his gf for a short gag in a video and I can't find it again for the life of me

Attached: EDpyNmRXkAAxU5e.jpg (680x655, 41K)

Lol totally believe it nick rules I love bullies. the tough crowds with him and Patrice are the best episodes

John Mulaney

he's not wrong

Lewis Spears, Shooter Williamson, Norm Macdonald when he actually does shit

Who is this? he kinda looks like me

didn't youtube delete all of his videos? I don't know if he ever reuploaded them

Some autistic guy who has a podcast

Tom Segura, Chapelle since he started up again, Nate Bargatze but I don't think he's done anything new for a while now.
idk man. I miss Patrice.

Stand up sucks

Attell and Norm are pretty much the only funny comedians to ever exist

youtube.com/watch?v=7c5TKp7RWwA
For me it’s Colin Quinn

Stand up is a dead medium

I saw all 3 of them do stand-up when they came to my city. Stav had by far the best stage presence and interaction with the audience and I think Nick had the most well-crafted jokes, but Adam actually made me laugh the most. His jokes were for the most part incredibly stupid, but they spoke to me in a way I can't explain, probably because I'm a retard.

Owen Benjamin

what about comics who are 6'4+ ?

>Adam has the funniest material
Did he do his “I had to take a Caca poo poo poo poo ca ca in my pants” bit? Always kills

I didn't say he had the funniest material, I just said it made me laugh the most. My favourite line of the night was him saying "people in America think Jews want to replace old Confederate war memorials with statues of Woody Allen kissing a baby".

he 100% fucked dasha behind adam’s back. you can really feel dasha’s womb energy increase significantly whenever she talks about nick

Based retard poster

Attached: I'm retarded.gif (240x180, 2M)

dasha is russian so she just likes very shallow shit like "he's the leader of the group, so he is hottest"

DUDE HAHA Jews are fricking epic and Confederates are so so cringe, hilarious

no one

i hate stand up comedy

Attached: mijoo 190528 러블리즈(Lovelyz) 이미주(LeeMijoo) 직캠(Fancam) @아이돌라디오-khxinkeGPx (608x1080, 2.69M)

hahahahahaahaha hell yea dude fuck racists

You know the joke is making fun of both, right? He's mocking the fact that some people overreact to certain things AND the fact that Woody Allen is a child molester.

It's just not funny, it's the same "weird twitter" humor these fags always do

Is it me or is stand up all shot today? If it wasn’t for podcasts I wouldn’t think any comics were funny anymore. All the comics I find hilarious on podcasts I always think are gonna be great stand ups but most times I’m like wtf this sucks whenever I watch their stuff. Why so many comics podcast funny but not standup funny?

Stand up went to shit about 8 years ago, I don't think I've seen a special or heard anything I would say is better than meh since then. Well, that's when I remember still enjoying it, but I couldn't even swear it was "good" then either since I would've been 21 and retarded at that point.

Well I said I was a retard in my first post, I make no apologies for what makes me laugh

not very woke of him

for me it's Emo philips

Attached: emo.jpg (474x411, 30K)

>Daymond John gave GaS Digital an evaluation of 10 million dollars

The Cum Boys bow before the Puerto Rican Rattlesnake.

Attached: luis j gomez.jpg (800x600, 321K)

i know you’re reading this, dasha nekrasova (i know you search your name). can you make a mommy joi cum countdown for me? i promise i won’t share.

youtu.be/cYLP80wMaEU

nick is one of the funniest guys i've ever heard on cum town but his twitter shit and his standup is extremely cringeworthy and unfunny
how is this possible

James Acaster. Shame he barely ever writes new material.
>it's a "ready to eat apricots" episode

When will he get a new standup special? I saw him open for Weird Al and he's got at least a half hour of great material that needs to be recorded.

>Emo opening for Weird Al
boomer kino

his pre-Cum Town twitter (and Nicole Mullen articles) are pretty funny

Sean Lock
Johnny Vegas
Greg Davies
Rhod Gilbert
Bill Bailey
Micky Flanagan
Dave Gorman

I actually went just for Emo. Al played all deep tracks I had never heard. Pretty good though.

twitter is for faggots and standup is for retards

Nick Mullen sucks, but is that the joke?
I like this new up and cumer, BG Kumbi

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 95K)

why did you put weird twitter humor in quotes, as if that isn't what it is? you're not a boomer are you?

What is it about asian faces that creeps me out so much?

extremely pale, weird eye shape, demonic black eyes

sure is stick up my ass in this thread

Jim gaffigan, Brian regan, chapelle, nick dip, mulaney, in no particular order but they’re all funny. Burr lost his edge but he’s still alright.

Jesus, Sheepover was a perfect mommy gf. She even wanted to forgive him after he cheated. what a fucking idiot.

Chaponiggas are getting to him.

That story is complete bullshit. Trust me. I'm Russian

Joey Diaz I hear he's a crapshoot watching live though, either he's good or he's stoned off his ass

i mean, kumbi is good at what he does, but he's far too one dimensional to be a full fledged stand up comedian (at least at the moment)

nick mullen, the owner of the dsa

Mark Normand

he said creep not arouse

i like ari shaffir, aiko tanaka, and tom segura

>sex tapes leak
>dick is fucking huge
>dude is still a minute man in bed, films himself staring into the camera like an uglier patrick batemen the entire time
must suck to suck

>stand-up
Kevin Hart.

I'm not a violent person but I would love to knock him out in front of his daughters

he's unironically right you faggot

I supected you would show up Schaubposter

comics on podcasts > comics telling jokes

100% of the time, no exceptions

if Joe Pera was a faggot

They'd probably thank you

Burr
Louis CK
Brads decent
Havent seen him in years but his stand up I watched from the 90s to the mid to late 2000s was great
Fuck anthoney, chappelle is based and I am glad hes exposing the jews and the brainwashing tactics trying to make everyone offended by everything.
Surprisingly good
Only Norm
I like your taste and opinions.

He's relentlessly handsome. I want to kiss him relentlessly.

Your pic is unambiguously the best. He's also intelligent and handsome. And talked about pizzagate when it was being dismissed as a far right conspiracy or whatever.

Not wrong.
Bernie is the best available candidate for the alt right.

Yeah. I didn't get anti-goyisch hostility off Adam.
He's pretty tolerant of Nick talking about Jews.

He works better joking around in a group. It's a different skill.

I think this points to standup not being that much of an interesting medium though. The most compelling bit of "standup" (although it wasn't really directly comedy) I've seen in the past 10 years was either Dr Manslave by Sam Hyde or the one where he's in a bar pretending to be a marine and joking that he could be armed and ready to shoot everyone.
There's more interesting work going on in interviews and discussions.

he'll rape you if you don't like bernie
youtu.be/MIA4cy7Aeag

He’s losing it bros

Attached: 8311F20F-71A7-4283-826D-1429ACCF8F47.jpg (1242x2208, 350K)

I think possibly what has made standup an uninteresting medium is the pressure from the audience not to say outrageously PC things. Either that or society has changed in some way that makes the medium redundant.

Fuck your reddit spacing, your reddit opinions and your blog.

Laughing 15 seconds in.

For me? It's Jake Flores.

Attached: 200920.png (827x861, 960K)

He's like an insufferable republic trust fund bitch and a fridge larping neckbeard rolled into one

I hope he leads the race war and watches his grandma get gang raped. Fuckin asshole.

I like Hannibal Burress, but Nick's standup is literally nothing but his bits from Cumtown except with none of the buildup to them. It's decent but it's nothing special.

Are there any podcasts like Cumtown that have better bits?

I fucking love James. The netflix special is perfect, but once you've seen that its hard to find new shit other than his tv appearances which are amazing on their own

fag

calm down, destiny

Bill is Based af

Doug Stanhope GOAT comedian

Attached: stanhope.jpg (225x190, 12K)

Jew lib

Tom Segura is the best in comedy

what is it about norm man

I saw a Cum Town live and Nick really brought the house down. It was inspiring.

I still have faith in Louis. Shame the big kikes still have a grudge against him for being self made and let this absolute horse shit blow-up.

Not stand-up specifically, but Colin Quinn is the funniest nigger that is currently alive.

Also you gotta love Nick DiPaolo. That guy is the Godfather of /pol/ and will never let it go.

Attached: 1555936167960.jpg (3000x2000, 1.23M)

That face is high level plastic surgery

>muh 'Bernie would have won!'
can't wait to listen to his troupe's buttmad a second tume for 2020

Dan Soder

BIG DICK DANNY SODEZ

Honorable mention to Big Jay. His act is 90% black dick but he's an ascended rifflord and his black guy voice is second to none.

any pics of nick with the beard he's been growing? he's my dreamy dead eyed suicidal midget

looks like james franco got a new firmware patch

he is a faggot kike joke thief
youtube.com/watch?v=t_akyncpric

Attached: 1521088399787.png (720x540, 1.11M)

Unfunny people need to stop having opinions on comedy

youtu.be/7sEHv-iKrYU

Owen claiming ownership over every hack premise is great

Unironically this.

because hes right. I love owen

>if Joe Pera was a faggot
that's just joe pera

Azeez Ansorry

this sounds kinda gay dude

Let’s start a Yea Forums podcast guys.

Attached: 2CD6235B-86CB-4A8B-82A7-70815EDB19CF.jpg (1500x2253, 3.49M)

Attached: 55E079BF-5962-43BC-A81C-3DE32F669759.jpg (400x400, 28K)

The down syndrome mascot for all true bulls

Attached: 83-og.jpg (500x750, 58K)

BASED BASED BASED

Attached: Samhydetedtalk2070_(cropped).png (281x375, 129K)

he had it and lost it like most do

they all think trump is gonna win 2020 you dolt

he's not as fat as i thought he was.

like he's definitely fat, but not "walmart scooter" fat

>getting triggered by a joke this benign
Jesus fuck

rewatch the 2016 post election episode

Hannibal Buress

Attached: 1527723196094.png (255x204, 50K)

Fuck off

He'd fucking heem you, he's massive

Show me the lie. Trump was Epstein's pal, don't act like he's better than the DNC.

this. 4 or 5 of his specials are perfect

I have recently. First of all, it wasn't coherent at all, I mostly remember a bit about how there should be a Trump vs Hillary election every 4 months for the next 100 years just so Trump could win over and over or something like that. This eventually devolved into bits about how they hate women because they think Bernie was better.

His Twitter is good though. His stand up is bad but so is most stand up.

His weird furry pedo sticc gf unironically made my dick hard with her perky tits and tight stomach

I can see why he went bananas, pussy is powerful

Joe piscopo

Link the tapes

>voting for a jew means less pedophile islands

Hahaha what fucking virtual reality world does this faggot live in

>reddit spacing
>Has a problem with Louis CK, Bill Burr, Chappelle and norm
Color me shocked go back.

Adam Friedland

just a temporary xanax comedown

why did they stop having the home improvement theme as the extremely long intro to the podcast? started making too much money and didn't want to get sued?

Attached: choose_wisely.jpg (1024x923, 103K)

Galatic asspain was the only thing coherent. Their stubborn refrain that Bernie would have won now gets to be tied off with a cute little bow.

Love that pink breast cancer awareness bit
youtube.com/watch?v=hY3W9Z4bdS8

10/10 list
i'd include bob mortimer and lee mack

Attached: 1562899839306.png (593x580, 366K)

easy A

150 posts in and still no mention of comedian tom myers...

Stand-up is a shit medium, Cum Town is successful as a podcast, and the order there is actually the opposite even if Stav finds more success in stand-up as a medium.

Still Patrice

that reminds me of some old vhs i got my mom to rent when i was like 11 or 12, worlds dirtiest jokes or something? tastless joke books made into specials? anybody remember those?

Attached: boxx.png (202x238, 136K)

I prefer Mike Ma

Attached: 51pL5WZlftL._SX326_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (328x499, 34K)

Hard to hate BG Kumbi

Saw im in Dallas a few months ago.
Fucking incredible, so goddamn funny

Hans Teeuwen, Dutch comedian. He did some shows in England in English but it doesn't really translate. It's almost worth learning Dutch and Dutch culture in order to watch his shows.

Bad bit

underrated, and one of the only guys here who didn't get his start as a friend simulator.

Childhood is being a cum boy
Adulthood is being a real ass dude

Attached: 86d9cb2931eb6c7b17752e63b606fd6e32124325a1215c55aa7b46302719504131ca422f9b45e6ebd68cdc1027255f675640 (1400x1400, 240K)

Attached: 1565839110039.jpg (355x355, 22K)

i wish i was friends with adam irl. stav and nick both seem like they'd start grating on you pretty fast

>i hate stand up comedy
based

>Learn a useless language and study an insignificant culture to listen to an unfunny comedian talk about prepping his live-in, state-sanctioned immigrant bull to fuck his wife.
Yeah, I'm good.

Reminder that Adam low key is the best one and the source of all the best bits.

norm's twitter is so disappointing. just alternating between bitter boomerposting and gay emo shit like this.

fuck it's so stupid but so funny
literal retard comedy

god I wish I still had hair

Adam is funnier than Stav, but Stav's retardation makes for good chemistry with Nick who is the only consistently funny one.
Nick and Adam episodes are terrible because they never bounce on eachother or laugh.

for me it's Bernie Sanders Town Hall
youtube.com/watch?v=qjfdJQgjYe4

i find nick and adam episodes to be comfy. was it a nick and adam ep where nick revealed himself to be a friendless loser who has to ask adam to hang out with him and his friends?