Kinos for this feel?

Kinos for this feel?

Attached: 1567565378927.jpg (675x1107, 153K)

I bet that post was made by a woman.

I'm not sure what to wear instead of a backpack when e.g. travelling by bike? A suitcase?

it was made by a morbidly obese woman

>he's an ass man
>not a tit guy

Attached: hors.png (362x507, 192K)

It was, a very fat woman too. Pics can be found of her on /fph/

seething

My autobiography

joker(2019)

Now post the whale who said that.

I don't have it on hand, but her twitter profile pic was exactly the kind of land whale with rimmed glasses you'd expect.

I should carry my gym clothes and equipment to work using levitation?

the only reason she felt comfortable doing this is because of his small undefined calves

I have small undefined calves and people treat me like a second class citizen because of it

And before you say I am crazy I have done extensive research into this to confirm it (I.e. scientifically documenting how people treat me when I wear shorts vs long pants).

I also use a backpack and my apartment is basically empty. I have beer, ketchup and mineral water in my fridge.

Looks like a teacher.

Most likely.

Only students and expats should use backpacks. Adult men only bring EDC that fit in their pockets.

What do you carry instead?

How do you win at this game?

PLS RESPOND

No I (the bike poster) am genuinely curious. I am also balding and do have a backpack, so I am adressed by this post. I just genuinely want to know the alternative.

no it's actually a somewhat well known fat acceptance gender fluid twitter personality

>And before you say I am crazy I have done extensive research into this to confirm it
based. I believe you user

How can fat people be such hypocrites? No one can say anything about how she looks but she can pick on a random man for no reason as much as she wants?

Attached: 1386931295929.jpg (337x450, 65K)

saddlebags

How else are you supposed to carry your stuff around? Women have handbags, guys have backpacks. It's been this way forever.

Attached: bag.jpg (435x748, 37K)

You guys will never have sex, if you keep using backpacks

Attached: images.jpg (554x554, 24K)

>How else are you supposed to carry your stuff around?
In your gfs bag

Attached: 1561804868941.png (723x666, 163K)

Attached: 1564848366671.jpg (2577x2577, 474K)

Okay, now how do straight men carry their things?

I see nothing wrong on that pic, seems to be a normal person.

The post sounds like it comes from a black person but that wouldn't make any sense considering they always wore kids backpacks to college and high school

Watch her No Jumper interview. You all got baited, she's the female equivalent of Sam Hyde.

fanny pack

underrated

>saddlebags
Isn't that kinda impractical when you need to move stuff between two places?

t. has never been to disneyland

What about non boomers?

What a disgusting pig. Fuck this cunt.

oh, in that case, a slightly less used fanny pack

el glutono de las americas

>I bet that post was made by a woman.
And?

Oh I know this type of person. They hate anything that's practical. They hate backpacks, they hate cargo pants, they hate military combat boots. It's some kind of mental illness.

>EDC
>mfw remembering those cringe threads where people only post to show off their hipster pistol concealed carry and a pocket knife like they live in a warzone

and it's utterly fucking retarded in a way that only a woman can be.
and there is literally nothing wrong with backpacks at all ages and all hair conditions.

Backpack user here. I have a lot of sex

>hasn't tweeted since early July
Did the fat pig have a heart attack?

Backpacks are comfy and practical. What am I supposed to use on the train? A handbag?

Official tv approved backpack brands
Jansport
Fjallraven kanken
Osprey
Gucci
Herschel

>and it's utterly fucking retarded in a way that only a woman can be.
There's plenty of dumb men too.

Dios mio...

If it’s like a messenger/mail bag then it’s pretty easy. Had one for years since it’s mostly fabric(thick) and the couple bits of metal for the belt. Makes it easy to wash in the washing machine if something spills on it.

Would you rather be a baldlet or manlet?

Attached: 1566913827534.jpg (555x600, 82K)

Lol Americans don't walk, don't cycle and don't use public transport. They are just different I guess.

>casual shit

>Fjallraven kanken
homo

This is more of an American fashion problem like how they enjoy wearing cargo shorts.

duuude

at work EVERYONE utilizes a backpack and i never understood why. I'm a satchel man myself

Attached: 1535063026468.jpg (950x622, 141K)

I use one of those

is it gay?

Attached: a.jpg (410x410, 32K)

its a purse

Dude is probably poor and rides the bus.

I'm not American and I almost never go outside without a backpack.

It's hairlet and I'd be that.

I see people with North Face backpacks on the subway like they are on an expedition to base camp at K2.

no, its called postman backpack

I am a balding manlet

>this is a 9/10 in America

Attached: 25a9a805-e8bd-45cb-8973-fff632e67ed4_1.0abc0d40634b576c0c038ca32a8db6f8.jpg (450x450, 27K)

just try your best to keep in shape; you be iight.

Attached: 1541544838633.jpg (460x1301, 71K)

30 percent of Yea Forums are females

>north face bag and jacket
>Eddie bauer pants
>merril trail shoes
>camelback
>nalgene bottle with a ton of national park stickers
yeah I hike man #outdoors #cleanliving #nature #livestrong

it's a big purse.

Attached: brendan fraser feels.jpg (540x720, 31K)

I like these bad boys

Attached: piernera-mochila-tactica-D_NQ_NP_916071-MLM31225060620_062019-F.jpg (1030x1057, 173K)

Manlet in a heartbeat.
Balding is death

Yes, it’s a handbag.