Untitled

Attached: 1564703147822.png (481x501, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m72oTF-1dFY
youtube.com/watch?v=sXTDx3HmrRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Say something nice about him

His "smile" pisses me off.
It's just showing off his teeth, no emotion.

What a train wreck.
Better wise up soon.

he somehow got uglier with less fat and new teeth

Fat fuck is dead inside, how would he genuinely smile?

""My bad""

Attached: 20190905_204113.png (371x495, 191K)

how is he still alive?

Are they already starting to show signs of damage? I mean he couldn't take care of his own teeth and he got these for free

JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEE

What a natural looking smile

I thought you would enjoy watching him sabotaging himself?
I mean I find his constant apologising terrible and that he just needs to stop and get off the internet for a loooong time.

What if Boogie.... Was really.... SON OF THE MASK....

I'm out of the loop. What has this fat fuck done to sabotage himself recently?

youtube.com/watch?v=m72oTF-1dFY

Nazis and rapists aren't as bad as being called an "emotionally manipulative cunt who begs for money from children"

This is a FUCKING video.

It's a bunch of stuff youtube.com/watch?v=sXTDx3HmrRA

People without new teeth do that shit too. Even more people with shit teeth do this. Makes me fucking angry how little self consciousness these people have.

dubs and boogie dies in 48 hours

i want ribbit to leave, he said nothing wrong

I don't care I just want him to get fucked because he's fat

Gankos de Boogie

He’s cringing kid

>nazis
>bad

pick one

You blew it

RIP Boogie, his loss is a heavy one.

This is the part where you BOOGAYYY

can someone explain what it is about his teeth thats so wrong? i cant put my finger on it. it just looks so unnatural. are they too small his for skull?

WTF why is he on the weather broadcast right now?

Attached: 546406546544.jpg (1281x724, 99K)

they are made out of plastic and drilled into his jaw

>His sub loss
Yikes

Attached: 6zxbcv8zgt231.jpg (750x1030, 80K)

Attached: gadget.png (540x299, 240K)

Attached: 1566321945114.png (500x375, 169K)

pretty bnr

Who's that red guy?

some youtube celeb. he got his stomach stapled and lost 100lbs without exercise. and got dental implants as well.

>idubbz

Zoomer detected

Based

Cringe

He’s Big Guy

_____ _______

Attached: ltr.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

SALAD DODGER

DOCTOR ROBOTNIK LOOKING

Except he kicked LeafyIsHere off the internet, one of the biggest zoomers of all time.

Didn’t he cry while playing a lego game?

Kek fucking perfect

Isn’t he the same mcfucking guy?

F

KIRBY

GO TO SUBWAY AND PUT EVERYTHING ON IT

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

I WILL CANCEL MEMOLOGY

This is a fucking video to some fat fuck on YouTube, named Boogie2988.
Now, I'm tired of this fat fuck popping up on all my fucking search engines when I'm looking for a fucking workout video. I don't give a fuck about the aftermath from any of you Boogie fans that feel sorry for this greasy fuck. You fat fucking disgusting ass smelling. Blob. Cheese drinking. Crisco bathing. Lard gargling. Calorie thieving. 'Cabbage-Patch' face having. Dr.Robotnik looking. WingStop eating. McDonalds gorging. T-Rex arm having. Non-vegetable eating. Cook on a George Foreman grill just to drink out the drip tray. Wide Load. Hungry Hungry Hippo. Planet. Pretending to have a fucking thyroid problem. Whale/ Free Willy. Part Bus. Yokozuna. Flubber. Kirby. Salad Dodger. Chair Crusher. Butterball. Go to Subway but put everything on it. Michelin Man. Happy because Hostess is back in business motherfucker. I know there is gonna be alot of people out there calling me a bully. Well guess what, I'm not. I just don't feel sorry for fat fucking people especially fat fucks who sit there all day, gorge and eat, and make money for doing absolutely nothing, while a bunch of sorry fucks like yourself play into it. You don't like what the fuck I'm saying, then fuck you.

PLANET