Aside from the refrigerator, name one problem with this film

Aside from the refrigerator, name one problem with this film.
You can't.

Attached: 4L_9JL8HTTZ.jpg (970x545, 113K)

shia

part time

No one wants to see an old Indiana Jones. He is less a character than a representation of irrepressible, virile masculinity.

>ANTS

Attached: ANTS.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

>you speak quechu? (peruvian language)
>i was kidnapped by Pancho Villa (mexican)
Stupid flick made by that idiot spielberg.

it had good moments. Only slightly worse than the Last Crusade

Why did he keep trusting his retarded friend?

Attached: CZ8SXwz.png (317x477, 242K)

Aliens

The plot is fucking shit.

Isn't he doing all the same whipping swinging shooting shit he does in the others though?

Too much of lucas' garbage.
>cgi everywhere
>plotholes all over
>haha funny visual quips

i thought the aliens were cool.
the communist villian woman was kinda lame.
the music sucked.
8/10 movie

Yes. But much slower, with looser skin, and with pants drawn up past his navel.

that scene with the monkeys

>Stupid flick made by that idiot spielberg

t. third-world sleazo

KING OF THE MONKEYS

He kept changing allegiance

Cate Blanchett didn't have an extended explicit sex scene with me as the male.

She lamed up my dicc famalam

the last crusade was so problematic the way it depicted the indian people

it is as stupid and outrageous as the old films, the difference being the people that watched it were 20 years older
one thing is liking a bunch of movies, and another is defining your social cred by a franchise
the CG is cringe as fuck, so there is that

So the problematic part was that it didn't depict them at all, right?

This.

Still better than Temple of Doom

The quicksand scene looked like the cheapest set you'd expect to find on a 1970s blaxplotation movie.

>Still better than Temple of Doom
lol No. Temple of Doom is miles above KotCS, which is the work of a senile old man.

>you speak quechu? (peruvian language)
>i was kidnapped by Pancho Villa (

>Stupid flick made by that idiot spielberg.

user, the Panch Villa bit was a reference to the Young Indiana Jones Chronicles. In one episode Indy got kidnapped by Pancho Villa’s men.

Cate Blanchett's fucking atrocious
shifting accent.
Ray Winstone was unnecessary.
Old Indiana should not be having an adventure (this is more a complaint about Indy 5 than Indy 4)

Villains should have been Vietnamese and adult Shorty should have been the one to carry the torch, such wasted potential.

I think he meant temple of doom

Shia swinging on vines was cringy as fuck but otherwise I was great.

>shia
No he was fine, his scene getting emotional in the old scientist asylum cell was subtle and well done.

>the communist villian woman was kinda lame.
>Cate Blanchett's fucking atrocious
BULLFUCKINGSHIT!

Giant mutant ants.

Ayy lmaos
Ford on autopilot
Shia

the script

The scene where he fights random natives in the jungle made no sense.

oh don't tell me about it couldn't sleep for a week

shit pacing, the entire movie feels like one giant rollercoaster chase sequence

the same as always: complex mechanisms working perfectly even thousands of years after, it´s fucking retarded. The CGI on the monkey scene was pretty bad too.

I got it mixed up with temple of doom which I just watched 2 days ago ignore my shitty comment

I liked it besides the cgi gophers and monkeys, and calling indy "Jonesy". I wish Connery had done a cameo too.

Temple of doom is the best one

Attached: indiana-jones-and-the-temple-of-doom-vintage-movie-poster-original-1-sheet-27x41-3642.jpg (1299x1929, 530K)

Sunni scum

90s born queer kill yourself

Classic toxic masculinity? Lack of realistic strong female epresentation? Do the math?

The only realistic aspect was that most men in patriarchal societies are deadbeat fathers, and ultimately the movie's one saving grace was the - granted, sloppily done - rejuvenation of a bond between father and son.

Attached: toD.png (519x883, 378K)

based

There was that fat guy who betray them, joining their side again, then betray them again. Over and over. Made Indie look like a idiot. He should shot him the first time he flipped sides.

Am i supposed to give a fuck? India is a filthy, disgusting place. Temple of doom is a great adventure movie and pc thugs like you cant change that.

Attached: 1403198961000-XXX-INDIANA-JONES-TEMPLE-DOOM-MOV-JY-463-65091332.jpg (540x380, 32K)

That cemetery in peru was the worst miniature ive ever seen

A subtle display of his developing Alzheimers. Powerful.

The point was to replace ford but he went on record saying the only person to ever play indy would be him

>I'm working for the Russians. Actually, I'm working for the CIA. Actually, I'm not sure who I'm working for but I'm still going to betray you and you're going to be okay with that. Boy, we sure had some good times, didn't we, Indiana? All those stories that will never be mentioned or shown on screen. Good times.

Attached: Mac.jpg (220x345, 29K)

A mutt spinoff was something they maybe wanted
Sean Patrick Flanery
George hall
River phoenix
All played indy, i thini there was another kid as well.

notice in all of the indoor scenes they have these big sconces of incense burning. I wonder how bad the air wafting in from the street was

I know you're baiting to start a discussion but from the top of my head:
-Harrison Ford looks old and confused
-Cate Blanchett is kind of miscast in my opinion. I couldn't take her serious as evil russian lady
-A teenage fuckup fencing with an elite russian officer on top of a moving car while quipping
-The ending made no sense to me. Why were the dozen crystal skeletons converging into just one alien? Why did the alien evaporate Cate Blanchett after she brought him his skull back? Was the alien just an asshole?

>"I'm a capitalist"

Attached: 547567546757.jpg (147x127, 5K)

>I know you're baiting to start a discussion but from the top of my head:
Jumanji