"During one particularly harrowing moment...

"During one particularly harrowing moment, Hannah was describing a moment of violence that was all too familiar to women, particularly those in the LGBTIQ community,” McCann wrote. “The room was silent. Then, a lone male voice from the back of the room burst out with laughter.

According to McCann, the audience, which included a large contingent of women from a Canberra queer women’s group, immediately shouted down the laugher.

“Everyone is yelling,” she recalled. “One amazing woman who looked like she could snap me like a twig jumps up from her seat in front of us and was looking back into the crowd as if she was personally going to go find the guy. All the frustration and repressed anger of the night unleashed at once.”

“Through all this Hannah is standing on the stage, mic in hand, waiting out the crowd’s anger,” McCann continued. “Here’s this woman who is telling the most viscerally sad and confronting story I’d ever heard on stage and this one guy thought he was entitled enough to laugh. I’d be furious.”

“She wasn’t. When she eventually speaks it’s to direct the ushers to remove him. ‘I don’t want you here,’ she says, calmly. ‘I’ll donate the money from your ticket to a charity that helps victims of domestic violence. Get out, mate.’ Then she went straight back into her set.”

Attached: image.jpg (750x422, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i2.yuki.la/9/7a/c06a51686b4a69510995d49b465f0e099fcec732a6c222ea87d414f21ab6f7a9.webm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GOHNUYQxIUc
youtube.com/watch?v=I7izJggqCoA
youtube.com/watch?v=qPk0nX5dk_g
youtube.com/watch?v=66y-llDYxIs&t=2m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=NVRCyELQnSw
is2.Yea
youtube.com/watch?v=gl6R5ROEaDY
youtube.com/watch?v=L-9wo_apQ1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I AM IN MY PRIME

WHERE ARE THE BLOODY JOKES?

I AM NOT HERE TO TELL JOKES, says comedian.
THIS IS NOT FUNNY, comments comedian.
I AM VERY FUNNY DEAL WITH IT, claims comedian.
WHITE MEN ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO LAUGH, protested comedian.

Wow, that sure is funny Hannah.

i2.yuki.la/9/7a/c06a51686b4a69510995d49b465f0e099fcec732a6c222ea87d414f21ab6f7a9.webm

Someone find this absolutely lad

Kek

FRAGILE FENINITY

WHO LAUGHED

who laughed
WHO THE FUCK LAUGHED

Actually based as Fuck.

nigga I AIN'T clickin that SHIT!

Its the "IAM IN MY PRIME" bit. It's cringy as fuck.

friendly reminder that australians are the biggest pussies on the face of the planet and will shit their fucking pants when you make fun of them

what are the chances that someone actually raped this?

Attached: pear_farmers_hate_her_find_out_how_she_did_it_unachievalbe_natty.jpg (900x600, 307K)

what the fuck is this guy's problem?

BRING THE LIGHTS UP

its embeded retard

I AM IN MY PRIME
WOULD YOU TEST YOUR STRENGTH OUT ON ME

lmao why is so mad

>describing a moment of violence

not comedy, but not the most appropriate place for the guy to laugh either

My vagina stinks.

australia was a mistake

Can someone post the picture with her and Isabela Moner '"m in my prime" ?

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW DARE YOU MAKE FUN OF OLD MATILDA

Attached: 126832885913612361.jpg (945x898, 76K)

What is that body type called?

Nanette was great. It's just that it's more of a TED talk than a comedy set. Approach it as a performance, and approach it as a non-incel MRA douche, and it's impressive.

I seriously doubt he paid for the ticket

she wasn't really known until the memes and news praising her

sounds like a seat filler

"the future you chose"

Attached: 1480994271061.jpg (1920x1280, 563K)

Nigga it AIN'T!@

The Norf F.C. Exile

Attached: 1D81E48D-567B-426D-9EC3-3FC3BC9B6CB1.jpg (1292x1219, 358K)

What's the joke here?

P R I M E

i want to give a 17 year old pusy lickings

Nobody wants to touched her let alone test theirs strength in her.

Laughing at a comedian? Doesn't he realise it's 2019??

>approach it as a non-incel MRA douche, and it's impressive.

Attached: 1483930353999.jpg (547x410, 40K)

Great piece of comedy, that bit was
Also checked

WHO

F U C K I N G

LAUGHED

Was it part of the show?

Norm has the nicest way of concocting a shitstorm with the faintest sleigh of his hand, seemingly for no fucking reason at all. If he just was a little more funny he would be great.

norm is a cuck

I love Norm.

The Portly Gentleman

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GOHNUYQxIUc

Brave

it’s not impressive at all to bitch and moan for an hour

If someone actually got kicked out of a comedy show for laughing, can he sue?

FEEEE
FYYYY
FOOOOO
FUMMMM
I SMELL THE BLOOD OF
A WHITE CIS HET STRAIGHT MAN

Attached: 87653207-CA35-48ED-AF7B-274CBCB75AA0.jpg (1259x518, 117K)

Lost it at "I am in my prime"

9/11 was a national tragedy.

LMAO BASED NORM

WERE HITTING SARCASM LEVELS THAT SHOULDNT EVEN BE POSSIBLE

HES SHITTING ON HANNAH GATSBY'S EMBARRASSING NON-COMEDY BY SHITTING ON SELLOUT AUSTRALIANS VIA JIM JEFFERIES FOR ALLOWING SUCH A THING TO COME OUT OF THEIR COUNTRY

She hadnt heard of him,
because she didnt want to comment on him?
What the fuck is her brain even

Don't laugh.

OO LAWRFFED

This is fake, right? Cause I would sue her fucking socks off. Can you imagine going to a ''comedy'' show and then you burst out laughing at one point and gets kicked out without even a refund. Also, aren`t comedians supposed to be good at dealing with recklers, throwing the guy out just makes her look pathetic and weak.

>youtube.com/watch?v=I7izJggqCoA
Based Hitch, gone too soon

Was he a plant?

Now this is true kino.

>307 KB
>talking to jim jeffreis
no norm why you do this

Women are funny get over it

Nine Eleven ?
Seven Eleven is the real tragedy
AM I RIGHT GIRLS?

VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA

WHO

L A U G H E D

She wanted to send a dig at him that tried to all imply he was no longer relevant, that he was beneath here, and that he's a dick. It did none of those things.

What a lack of empathy. What if he was laughing because he was nervous, anxious, having a mental breakdown because he has suffered something similar or had someone close to him that did? Laughter can be used as a coping mechanism.

she legit has autism, she found out recently and ever since has utilized it as another means to be a jerk

>I would sue
American detected

>i never of heard of him because i didn't want to make a comment about him

Attached: 1551149968995.jpg (300x168, 5K)

The parallels are uncanny, both unfunny cunts that get accolades because they stroke their audience's egos and affirm/validate their batshit insane political beliefs.

Attached: index.jpg (297x170, 10K)

He was a plant, pretty obviously. Le stronk independant waman is describing her harrowing experience with the evil dick weilding patriarchy amd all of a sudden some dude bursts out laughing. Its too cartoonishly evil to be true. Sloppy job Gatsby you daft cunt.

What if it was The Joker (2019) laughing because of his disorder?

why is this fat man so angry?

>whos norm ive never heard of him
>whats that? Youve found photos of me talking to him?
>i just said that cause i didnt want to comment about him

>decide to test your strength out on her as she kindly asked
>get accused of rape

Attached: kek.jpg (1232x686, 69K)

>canned and edited in clapping and cheering
ultimately the most embarrassing part of her whole special is how edited the audiences reactions are.

Exactly, user. It could also have been a disorder. She was being ableist.

What does sam hyde have to do with hannah

HIGHLY DOUBT IT

REAL AUSTRALIANS HAVE SHITPOSTING IN THEIR VEINS, UNLIKE JIM JEFFERIES THE SELLOUT CUNT

THE GUY WENT TO SEE A COMEDY SHOW
SHE IS INTENTIONALLY MISCATEGORIZING HERSELF TO TRICK THE BROAD COMEDY AUDIENCE INTO SUFFERING THROUGH HER OTHERWISE UNSELLABLE VAGINA MONOLOGUE
>WHERES THE BLOODY JOKES YA MISERABLE DYKE!

i tried googling this story, and the man wasn’t laughing, but he was a heckler. nice fake news OP

At least Sam has the decency to be a walking parody and not take himself too seriously.

How long do we have left of you whining about muh feminassis? Bet you can go for way more than an hour, and without even being raped!

Have you tried interacting with him? He's ok when it has something to do with his carefully crafted persona but the moment you call him out on something that gets under his thin skin he hypocritically blocks/censors you.
Two sides of the same coin faggot.

Attached: 1565823582715.png (655x700, 199K)

HOW CAN SHE NOT HAVE HEARD OF HIM
IF SHE ALREADY DIDNT WANT TO MAKE A COMMENT ABOUT HIM???

WHAT THE FUCK IS HER BRAIN

Attached: 1566340094705.jpg (1000x1000, 275K)

YOU WILL NEVER GET THIS
YOU WILL NEVER GET THIS

Has anyone ever dicked a lesbian?
Is it the best of all time?

Attached: 1565223886422.png (310x315, 382K)

It's a shame, because I unironically like her message
Self-deprecation is fucking cancer and we should all stop doing it
It just shouldn't be marketed as a comedy show, it's more of a TED-Talk

I didn't believe her at first, but then I remembered Abos exist.

got an handy jay from a lesbian once
it was okay

>That fucking cope

Fucking hilarious.

that's basically gay dude...

uh, it's comedy. it's not supposed to be funny.

no their vaginas are smelly and giant caves
skinny straight girls taste amazing

the Trump

A black would

If I remember right the first half of her show was jokes then the second half about how awful it is to make fun of yourself.

Such a weird thing to take a stand against humility and miss the point of a lot of comedy being about empathizing over shit experiences.

>Any of you niggas heard bout that dyke from down undah?
>*slaps knee*
>WHOS LAUGHIIIINNGGGGG
>*walks up and down stage*

Attached: Dave-Chappelle.jpg (618x412, 65K)

What kind of retarded fucking comedian gets upset that she made someone laugh?
Fucking Christ, this world needs a disease that only affects feminazis and liberals.

You just know somewhere of there that "female with old man body' is someone's fetish... that pervert.

She's been well known in Australia for at least a decade. I actually used to be friends with her on Facebook a long time ago.

Oh look, this one is pretending to be retarded. 'pretending'.

It’s how it often goes with these far right e-celebs. Shame since at least with Sam he had some funny people working around him but then he was an ass even to them.

Man I wished Dave commentes about her.
>She looks like a potato - pear hybrid in a suit
>Remember nigga, YOU clicked on my face.

I never said I had a problem with feminists

HEY. WHAT STINKS IN HERE?

Attached: 1527156699791.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

none of these are funny,
but what would old chappelle say to her Yea Forums ?

Attached: 1561833320802.gif (250x194, 1.36M)

WHY NOT

FEMINISTS ARE RETARDED LMAO

PATRIARCHY UBER ALLES

She's a product of her time.

A comedian getting sued for throwing out someone out of their set for laughing will effectively gut their career.

He paid to be at a comedy show, laughed at a comedy show, then got kicked out of a comedy show.
Bitch should be sued.

That's the most obnoxious bulldyke I've ever seen.

You know when people laugh at my jokes, I consider it a compliment.

What kind of fag would go to a womans comedy show anyway

what is this and how do I gulag this?

go back

Tranny cope.

Imagine thinking some overweight forty something year old dyke is "in her prime". Does she think just saying something makes it true?

>A 17 year old girl entering the peak of her natural beauty and feminine charm isn't in her prime
>I, an overweight bulldyke with obvious repressed rage, delusions of power and persecution and a failing comedy career, am clearly in my prime
Why are dykes so obsessed with strength

The XXXL fridge.

There’s no such thing as lesbians.

RAPE IS NOT FUNNY
I AM IN MY PRIME
(please have sex with me)

This happens to me once. Idk why but I laughed when a comedian said something about his dead dad. He just looked at me and said “Are you that mentally deficient that you couldn’t tell that that wasn’t a joke”? He then after every punchline looked at me and said “now is when you laugh”.

The joke is that she's clearly past her prime and very very angry about it.

>>>/discord/

Attached: 1387547497271.jpg (225x225, 7K)

seething

>‘I’ll donate the money from your ticket to a charity that helps victims of domestic violence.
i'll eat my maga hat if she actually took the time to do that

>approach it as a non-incel MRA douche

you came to the wrong place to advocate that

So you acted like a 12 year old fuckwit and he blocked you so he didn't have to listen to your fuckwit screeching anymore you say? And it crippled your existence on the planet huh?

Seems like you need an alt-safespace where you can act like a bit of a prick without any adult consequences for your actions, right #snowflake?

>>>/discord/

dilate

>>>/discord/

>He then after every punchline looked at me and said “now is when you laugh”.
That is pretty funny though. He could pick out a nervous laugher every show and do this.

I would just not laugh at any of his other jokes, he obviously made the mistake of leading off with his best material.

Me too. Guy singled me out. But i was wasted at that point. So I told him: but at least you got a laugh out of me, and I burst out laughing harder, he got so mad he fucked up the rest of the set

>What we gotta do is, we gotta insult and drive away all our customers.
>...
>RUSSIAN HACKERS ARE RIGGING ONLINE REVIEWS!

THE DELEGATES DAHNALD

Think about it for a moment.

What are the chances her rapist was an overweight ugly dyke with glasses dressed like a man?

0%

The Farmer 2.

A cocky man uses machismo to hide his insecurities. Likewise, a woman who claims to have strength is only trying to hide her own weakness. The false attitude comes in handy when these types of women want to look noble for social media, but they can quickly play the victim card at the flip of a switch.

I went down on a primarily lesbian chick once, was too drunk to get it up.

Her pussy was really wet, and leaked slowly as I licked her and sucked on her, it was pretty great. I drank her in.

Shame about the chin hairs. And I'm not even joking. Funny thing was I had a model hot chick smiling at me at the same party, but didn't gravitate towards her and wound up with this theatre chick instead. No regrets.

dilate

>woman tells men to throw someone out
>this somehow is supposed to make her look powerful and stronk

>Nanette was great

Attached: 1472242328954.jpg (203x248, 6K)

I really really would

how does that work exactly

based

>She attended Smithton High School from 1990 to 1995, then moved to Launceston College in year 12, where she suffered a nervous breakdown.[4]

>She then spent two years picking vegetables and planting trees along the east coast of Australia, before she found herself homeless (which she later attributed partly to her ADHD) and ill enough to require hospitalisation.[4]

Broken people as "comedians." This entire culture needs to be destroys.

based autistic retard

Trips who is this cunt
we got all these on bong tv an they go from look Im a wommin me , an arent I brave too PURE HATE on WHITE men , then round off with pointing at vagene thats why .. hahahahaha it .. ts Cancerous as her vagene

Wow, shame on the dude for laughing at a comedy show. Truly a patriarchal rapist society we live in these days. Fucking dumb dyke whore.

Attached: 1507856411282.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

THATS RIGHT, TRIGGERED DISCORD TRANNYS NEED TO DILATE

DILATE IS WHAT YOU SAY TO THE DISCORD TRANNYS WHEN THEY DESCEND ON A THREAD FROM THEIR TRANNY DISCORD

OI dont

The hero we deserve

like 50% of "18 year olds" on tinder are 16-17.

no no, we tell them to join the 40% and commit suicide

Die, tranny freak! You make me fuckin' sick!

Fuck off /pol/tards, he laughed during the part of the show where she was discussing being raped, and being gaybashed.

You have to go back.

Back to a magical place built just for (you)--->

Ive fucked a Puerto Rican dike before. No lie and honestly, it was the best sex I've ever had. I would never tell anyone because appearance wise she was not attractive. But she had huge knockers she flatten with a bra to hide them under clothes and she was the wettest chick I've been with. She was a real freak in bed and I only unfortunately for hit it twice. I still jack it thinking about it.

To give some background, I met her on adult Friend finder and she said she was gay but curious about dick and wanted someone "gentle". I was really horny and despite her masculine appearance I proceeded. Got to her place and we talked and drinked some beers for a bit. She told me she was gang raped by some guys as a teenager and never been with a man romantically but was curious is why she wanted me to be gentle. I did every position with her except her on top since she said she it hurt.

She was a truck driver and left my city the next week. Again, best sex I've ever had.

BUT WHO WAS PHONE

Fucking up a set? I’d guess it means getting the timing off due to being angry. Usual defense mechanism of comedians is to make jokes anyway so it’s weird when they instead fume.

he's perfect at this shit though

youtube.com/watch?v=qPk0nX5dk_g

Attached: b b b back to pol we go.jpg (546x700, 136K)

He looks just like his daddy.

hhahaahahahaha *far away laughter*
>WHO LAUGHED
Oh sorry I thought I was at a comedy show
>

THERES NO REASON TO BE MEAN SPIRITED

BUT DISCORD IS PURE CANCER PLUS THEIR POSITIONS ON EVERYTHING ARE DEMONSTRABLY WRONG AND WHEN CONFRONTED WITH THEIR WRONGNESS ALL THEY DO IS SEEEEEETHE

DILATE, DISCORD!
LMAO

it's not her decision what to do with the guy's refund, it's the owners of the venue, and i guarantee they gave the guy a refund if he asked for it.

>Oh im sorry! I must have read the cue card wrong?

Attached: 1567375317595.jpg (179x170, 10K)

WHO LAUGHED
TURN ON THE LIGHTS

But i was paid too!

If I bought a ticket for a comedy show and that fridge was talking about getting "roiped" I'd burst out laughing too.
It's too absurd.

Nervous laughter. Imagine being in that room full of angry legbeards telling rape war stories. Poor guy.

But Sam Hyde is trying to be funny

The Mr Creosote

Now this is subtly gentlemen.

there is no person on the planet you could name as being funnier than norm without exposing yourself as a retard

But heres another thing
its not discord it was Plebbitor shit , they love shitting breads here, If you go that Pigs shit hole , discord is a meme , for the b8
Ignore these cunts ok , I would of shutdown all not many plebbitor if Mook had not forbidden sold it to fbi/jew board ,
when we RAIDED we were Like Gods !

FBI /jew run Plebbitor same

If you do wanna reminise go mooks old bbs

My apologies. I was thinking about this joke a comedian told.

STOP MAKING SENSE

Attached: tumblr_ok8tkaMXF11qa2j8co1_1280.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

>this guy
such a stupid fucking post but everytime somebody does I laugh

He’s stated he doesn’t see the point in entertaining without being political. He also gets thin skinned about any criticism.

So nah.

Does anyone have the clip where she singles out the guy who laughed?

at a Comedy show ..
Go get counsellor , not be that #MeToo made up fake whore

>I’d never hear of Norm Macdonald
doubtful

WHO THEFUCK!!! JUST LAUGHED

Too late.

We're talking about Hannah right now nigger faggot.

Seething incel detected.

But he's trying to be funny. So yeah lmao

80 living in a box ..

>Clown world
>Laughing is now a hate crime
Isn't this anti-clown world then?

as if fucked moar pussy than you , an they were normal women

I dont even want the (you)'s anymore. Fuck niggers.

As if American SJW lesbians don’t get constantly offended by everything also.

Literally ANTI-Funny

the complete opposite of humor, impressive

based triggered /pol/cel snowflake

when YOU allow Plebbittors to ruin breads on / tv when will you say NO ! an ban the 4 plebbitor mods here ? Just taken on 12 more Rabid plebbitor jannies

>a moment of violence

LOL these people are mentally sick and need to be put in an asylum desu

Attached: 1C1E7004-1095-4D42-966F-90237B9FCD8C.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

Still no video.

Even if she did, what’s a ticket, $30? Wow that’ll go far

Punctuation and grammar motherfucker, do you type it?

Put the met pipe down for a while and pick up a book maybe?

Attached: Reeding.jpg (400x581, 42K)

Who is the world believes this lady anyway?
>Oh hey we found the first comedian in the entire world that tells true stories and got famous doing it

>all this talk of how woman can be STRONG
>the same day a woman cop in CA was overthrown by a thug and almost killed with her own gun

It needs a laugh track: youtube.com/watch?v=66y-llDYxIs&t=2m30s

based

>>the same day a woman cop in CA was overthrown by a thug and almost killed with her own gun
Kangz rule

>nah
Go back to discord skinwalker tranny

wow I love your nounce for being that guy , But You LOST here , cos of Dickheads like you this place is a shithole
Get over it .

Most comedians are sad and angry people.

That Norm Macdonald guy was a real jerk.

I WAS RAPED

Attached: IMG_3253.jpg (328x374, 23K)

Read more books instead of twitter feeds, halfwit.

9/11

Attached: norm.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Uh have you read about the lives of most comedians? Most are fucked up. This isn't new. Read about Rodney Dangerfield's life growing up. Relative speaking she is mild as far as fucked up past.

fuck up cunt i’ll drop you

Not that guy, but haven’t you noticed that Yea Forums’s general literacy levels are extremely high?
It’s because we’re smart people pretending to be idiots for fun, and you (as an actual idiot) are too stupid to get the joke.
You want to write like a retarded nigger, go join Twitter, you’ll fit right in there.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

she's a pretty good comedian tbqh

Yeah, OPTIMUS prime

>Female comedian tells first joke in her life that is actually funny.
>The only person to laugh at it is escorted out.

Deep freezer.

You sound like some SJW that would defend Hannah in the exact same way.

>whens the comedy start
Except this time jimmy carr isnt there to deliver, instead were left actually pondering the question

>During one particularly harrowing moment, Hannah was describing a moment of violence

This was a comedy set? What the hell is going on here?

only results matter here, and he's not funny
but the emperor has no clothes and his dick suckers will gladly pretend to laugh just as he pretends to share the same political beliefs as they do so he can get their shekels

Cope harder, koaladiddler

Her genes did

she's parodying his tweet about her where he pretended to be ignorant of her and her stand up to use her as a foil to indirectly insult jefferies. It's just worded in a non-conversational way because her brain is broken and you have to work backwards to figure out what she was trying to get across.

it's a good thing she doesn't work in a field that requires self-awareness and communication skills

Much like how racism went from "discriminatory behavior based on race" to "racism = privilege and power" bullshit, violence was redefined as well. Where violence usually involved brute physical force, now it means "the intentional use of physical force or power, threatened or actual, against oneself, another person, or against a group or community, which either results in or has a high likelihood of resulting in injury, death, psychological harm, maldevelopment, or deprivation." That's not some literal SJW on tumblr or twitter ranting, that's the World Health Organization's definition of violence. That's the World "we're being listened to and respected by billions" Health Organization. Anyone who says SJW bullshit isn't being supported, or that it's just a bunch of idiots online with no influence is a fucking SJW himself.

We'll ignore that the redefinition is so inherently vague, that it can be flipped back on the SJW themselves. Who will then probably borrow some insult slung at them, flip the words back and ignore that they just committed doublethink. All this shit does is make more and more people disillusioned with the whole goddamn thing.

>This comedy set is pretty great if you don't think of it as a comedy set you FUCKING INCEL VIRGIN

40%

pop quiz hot shot: what does the I in "LGBTIQ" stand for?

>muh victimhood
fuck off back to twatter with the rest of the bugmen

youtube.com/watch?v=NVRCyELQnSw

the unit

>All the frustration and repressed anger of the night unleashed at once.”
truly the signs of a good comedy

EXCUSE YOU SHITLORD?
It's LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP. Sorry it's a little hard for your douchecanoe brain to handle. It's simple.
Lesbian, Gay, Genderqueer, Bisexual, Demisexual, Transgender, Transsexual, Twospirit, Intersex, Queer, Questioning, Asexual, Allies, Pansexal, Polyamorous

>iT's NoT nAtUrAl
>I dOn'T lIkE iT
Deal with it

user one time I was in the CCC

Why would you be retelling the story about how you were raped at a comedy set?

Please come up with a better argument than "GO BACK TO INCEL"

Aussies explain yourselves

intersex
It's all the same homofagginess

That is actually really funny, and so ultimately I'd have to say that the show was a success.

C'mon guys, how does this one not get posted anymore?

is2.Yea Forums.org/wsg/1567715857006.webm

t. JIM JEFFERIES YER A SOFTCUNT M8

NORM ONLY PICKS ON THE SELLOUTS AND HACKS
SNIFFS EM OUT LIKE A DEGENERATE GAMBLING CANADIAN BLOODHOUND

>racism = privilege and power
this is a fringe ideology even among academics, and almost nonexistent among the general public.

chappelle isnt funny, so it fits

Actually, a 17 years old girl IS in her prime. So the first point was wrong. The second point was true, though. A 40 year old man is indeed in his prime.

>28,000,000 results on google
>i-it's just fringe!

Attached: bad!.jpg (300x222, 10K)

>raw google search result numbers as supporting evidence
holy shit we have a legitimate retard here

so this is the power of college

>male prime
>40
based delusional grandpa

amongst academics is where it's most prevalent

My God the delusion.

Attached: 1407612036287.jpg (500x333, 45K)

The Corpulent Convict

Yeap that's way more attractive than pic related.

Attached: 1534588599545.jpg (3024x4032, 940K)

Wheres a good place to move to live as a hermit?

KEK

MEAT - ROID P R I M E

seething incel zoomer

>implying he's not funny
He's literally the best of the last 30 years in my opinion

Damn now i bet she says
I AM IN MY PRIME

he is a christcuck cuck

A few 17 year olds are.
Most hit their prime around 22.
Men and women only hit their prime after 30 if they seriously fucked up their 20s, their prime should've been 20-25.

what is essential Norm?

This. As much as Aussies like to pump up

>OI THIS IS A KNOIFE M8, SHRIMP ON THE BARBIE, TOP-TIER BANTZ M8

99% of them are a bunch of nanny-state urbanite soibois who have never been 5 miles outside of Sydney and want to ban their own shadows.

It's not crazy to believe, rape is often times more about power and attraction.
She's not good looking, but she's not ghoulish.

>World health organisation
Ah yes, they of the ‘computer gaming is mental illness but transgenderism is a natural orientation’ policy.

I've heard this line a dozen times on here and I still have no fucking idea what she means by "test your strength out on me." Is she challenging some hypothetical guy to a fight? What the fuck is she talking about?

Attached: clonn.jpg (1200x1422, 159K)

There was this female comedian who had a joke in her routine about "notice how it's always your ugly friends who are paranoid about getting raped? Yeah honey, you don't have anything to worry about." But I can't find her.

>be me
>go to comedy show with woman comedian
>laugh at joke
>get beat up

Attached: 1531359845403.jpg (785x757, 67K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gl6R5ROEaDY

And Yea Forums says woman cannot joke.

This is true for all anglos fyi

bait.jpg

i laughed so hard at this part LOL!

yikes
this comedians a riot

What's the bad thing?

dear lord I want Sarah Silverman to choke me with those thighs

>i2.yuki.la/9/7a/c06a51686b4a69510995d49b465f0e099fcec732a6c222ea87d414f21ab6f7a9.webm
That's where you're wrong kiddo

About as likely as this this famous rape

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1070x941, 166K)

she's elbow deep in her prime ribs

>Bob, you have alot of well-wishers here tonight. And alot of them would like throw you down one. They want to murder you in a well. Seems a little harsh.

youtube.com/watch?v=L-9wo_apQ1s

he's the polar opposite of hannah gadsby. male, funny and politically incorrect

The Lesbian

SS + GOMAD

Holy fuck Based Norm.

The ED in the background is pretty kino symbolism.

Imagine being a professional "comedian" and pretending not to know who Norm Macdonald is

check out the youtube channel I'mNotNorm for many compilations of him being GOAT

Lesbians are a meme

this has the tempo of a hitler speech, even got the stupid gestures and death stare

>funny
not really
>politically incorrect
he still panders to his audience the same way Gadsby does

>Man gets ejected for laughing during a comedy set

FUCKING
CLOWN
WORLD

Attached: whiterage.jpg (101x125, 2K)

Fuck, if she's not ghoulish then who is? Where are your standards?

Attached: 1542817941762.jpg (755x696, 93K)

>the two amateurs trying to keep up with him
classic

>"During one particularly harrowing moment, Hannah was describing a moment of violence that was all too familiar to women, particularly those in the LGBTIQ community
>The room was silent.
>Now...don't laugh at this next part

Attached: norm.jpg (299x168, 6K)

Soooo, we can't at comedy anymore.

h-heh

God i wish that were me

that's pretty funny
I don't know why people think she isn't funny
look how absurd is every single word coming out of this thing's mouth lmao

Attached: cruising.gif (498x280, 1.92M)

Him and Gilbert dominated that roast

you a word

He laughed so hard at the thought of anyone raping this pear in a suit that they had to send him to the hospital

Holy shit user, you are correct

Attached: 1542172897169.png (515x821, 59K)

These people don't understand basic definitions.

Violence is a physical act, asking a question, no matter how condescending or rude can never be a violent act.

t.Kiwis

AM I BEING DETAINED??

just mindbogglingly stupid, what a complete joke

That's the most relaxed Chinese dog boiling and skinning gif I've ever seen.

reddit faggot go away, it sucks as a comedy set and it sucks as anything else

for the life of me I honestly hope you arent some strait male beta. because this post is fucking embarrassing. seriously kid is the the point you stand by?

If that's how he died then fucking sign me up

See I think most of these dykes just get rejected so they "become" a lesbian as a defense mechanism. They can't feel bad if they can act like they are rejecting men by being a lesbian. When push comes to shove, they will gladly get their twat licked or even fucked by a man. Maybe even give that evil cock a nice blowjob too.

to be fair you have to actually be a comedian of sorts to understand norm. I understand when plebs and notfunny types dont get his shit, it makes it even more hysterical to us. hes not trying to make you dum dums laugh.

Should have been
:
FEE FI FO FUM
I SMELL THE BLOOD
OF CIS SCUM

I did and it was awful. Terrible technique. Would not recommend. Especially the next morning when she's all like, "what will the other lesbians think?" And somehow that's your fault she begged you for dick and their super liberal friends are actually more close minded than a college fraternity.

Gee, it's almost as if Hitler was a failed art student with a chip on his shoulder and share much in common with the typical unhinged leftie of today.

Friendly reminder actually funny people who aren't comedians but substantially better than this dyke ever could be rewrote sections of Mein Kampf and passed it off as a feminist paper entitled "Our Struggle Is My Struggle: Solidarity Feminism as an Intersectional Reply to Neoliberal and Choice Feminism" and got it accepted.

right, those beat up cunts are really dying for that 7 bucks

Didn’t Jim Jeffries rape a drunk 17 year old at a wedding once?

what ive gathered is most homosexuals where diddled as kids and get fucked up in their sexuality. then theres the ones that have gotten no attention and see this sexuality taboo (which it isnt anymore) as some rebellion and see at as an acceptance to a group.

Imagine being a professional comedian and yet unable to construct a basic retort tweet that makes sense to anyone besides Trump. Then imagine you're also a regressive turbo lefty. And also IN YOUR PRIME.

what did you call him out on?

Idk

SEVENTEEN IS NEVER EVER PR-

*Phbbbtttt*

WHO FARTED

I didn't say that I'd fuck her user, I wouldn't.
She's just a fat bitch and there are plenty of guys who'd be fine with raping another fat bitch.
Her looking like a dyke would probably even fulfill a fantasy for some of them.

>I AM IN MY PRIME
prime real estate

>I am in my prime real estate

Attached: league-of-nation-3-copyjpg.jpg (1300x651, 47K)

>I am in my PRIME TIME OF YOUR LIFE

Attached: 2013DaftPunkVoguePress230713.jpg (900x600, 82K)