What went wrong?

>The absolute state of the DCEU

OH NO NO NO

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-05-14-16-54~2.png (720x854, 872K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MCThEiop3a0
youtube.com/watch?v=auzfTPp4moA
youtube.com/watch?v=CF0SY0UerKg
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jave sax

Looks kino

for me, it was this

Attached: ls.jpg (728x969, 85K)

they made tank girl but with fas

spbp

It's impressive that they can make margot robbie unattractive

Doesn't look bad, maybe you should have sex OP

She’s so flat

>The absolute state of the DCEU
The absolute state of competing in European festivals?

that's his son isnt it

Joker isnt part of the DCEU retard. Its a standalone tale under their seperate label. Try again

YOU JUST KNOW

Looks like shes wearing snowpants.

She changed her costume a lot through the movie
So I assume she will be wearing shorts at some point
I’ll never stop being mad they Amy Johnston or Winnick didn’t get to be Black Canary

>*he types as tears run down his fat unshaven face*

wtf?

so this is the power of both DC and Marvel combined

>ma'am I noticed you arrived on a motorcycle, would you like us to deliver your fridge in our truck?
>no thanks I got it

Attached: EDuF8ayXUAEZ0a0.jpg (795x525, 51K)

>implying im not a handsome caramel chad with a thick beard and brolic as fuck

Bwahahaha

Damn

looks like they are finally making a movie as awful as all the recent Harley Quinn comics

We will have this conversation again when Pattinson and Joaquin will star together in third Batman movie. Also there will be a hint of Joaquin's Joker at the end of the second movie im sure. WB will not let him go even if Joaquin saying that he hate sequels.

What tha fuck happened to all the sexy outfits?!?!

Did DC really forget why Harley was so popular? She's dressed like a fucking wine aunt.

I fucking hate DC, everything it stands for and especially its fans... but I will agree, if they don't capitalize on The Joker film popularity and tie it into the new Batverse, it will be the fucking dumbest move DC has ever made. They can't be that fucking retarded right? RIGHT?!

I'm sensing the flick will be just a long ad for girls to buy as much dolls kill apparel they can.

This image fills me with dread every time I see it. What a sick fuck.

Its kinda obvious already, they changed their narrative now. When they started filming they said that its standalone, there will be no sequels, is in their own universe and ets, but now, after all these film festivals hype, oscar talks and mostly good critics reviews they start saying shit about sequels. Also Joaquin himself said in the recent interview that if people will like his joker (box office lol) then anything is possible so...

Dreadfully

DREADFULLY

Now I have to disagree with you. How many B and C tier Marvel films sold well because the public thought it was a part of a bigger universe? Answer: all of them.

DC hinting that it may be connected to future films is just a marketing ploy. For right now. But yes, it's just basic film promotion. Shit, I wouldn't be shocked if the Joker character was killed by the end of the film. Don't be a sucker.

This aesthetic seems weird and the soundtrack is total shit and I always felt like Kiernan Shipka should have played her better and Harley should have worn a similar jumpsuit to the one she had in the comics. Although Margot Robbie is actually a very good actress, shes getting a bit old to play Harley imo and I think she's playing Harley in a way that seems more suited to Joel Schumachers Batman films (which everyone hated, btw). She's good at that style but the style is wrong imo. They should have gone for a bit more realism and cast someone who doesn't overdo it so much and with a bit of a calmer energy. or maybe they are just giving her shitty outfits and its not hitting correctly as Harley Quinn, I'm not sure. It would be so easy to make a dark comedy movie about Batman and Robin and her driving them completely fucking crazy, stringing them along and outsmarting and getting all crazy, similar to Health Ledgers Joker. And, imo the Joker should be behind the main plot but she should be the main character within that overarching plot, Harley is really just a side character for the most part between the Joker and Batman so any film about her should be centered predominantly on Batman and The Joker but centered on her experience within that context. This film looks terrible but it will probably have good action, I imagine.. but they keep trying to do this girl power thing and it keeps not working. They need to just stop and focus on what made these characters popular to begin with.

Agree. Whatever he has said before -I think there is a decent chance he and Pattinson will act together in a Batman movie. Pattinson and Joaquin will be more kino than Bale and Ledger.

I'd hate to be his son on the weekends.

Attached: 12717367_1563159707338723_8062632124612539962_n spartacus ass hollywood pedo harley trap.jpg (374x210, 34K)

>caramel
Shitskin lmao oh no no no no

kys

holy shit looks like she finally turned 28

Inb4 Joaquin and Pattinson movie gets ruined by Margot....

Naw, I think her type of films are firmly in the "DC Wannabe Marvelverse" with Wonder Woman/Aquafag.

Batman/Joker will be it's own thing.

But jesus, DC would fucking throw Harley in there wouldn't they?! They're so fucking stupid.

Can you elaborate as to why, asshole? I can't see how anything I wrote was incorrect.

Yes. I thought Harley was supposed to be sexy. The trap Bailey Jay even did it better. Entire project will be ruined if we don’t see uninterrupted Pattinson-Phoenix kino

Yeah, I didn't think you had anything else to say other than your dense remark asshole, because nothing I wrote is false. Do you think the aesthetic is actually good? The soundtrack? That Robbie is playing an authentic Harley? She looks like a drunk roastie. Wouldn't getting someone younger with a dialed back energy be better? And how else could a (good) Harley Quinn movie play out without Batman and the Joker? And yes, the action will be pretty decent, it's directed by the same guy who did John Wick. And the girl power thing never works in film. Literally, how is ANY of this wrong? Are you like some edgleord who just disagrees with people. Fuck off.

Mirin those lats

that set design looks unironically kino as fuck tho

>I fucking hate DC, everything it stands for and especially its fans
Holy cringe, Batman!
This user’s got some MouseCUm dripping down his neckbeard

>worked

thanks for the you, ya seething fag! Hahaha!!!

Attached: Batman-Two-Face.png (1024x700, 317K)

Why so many posts of this now? Has a new trailer dropped?

is this a trailer or something? link it

Only thing we're spoon feeding you fags is our cum. Eat up!

Because something something male gaze. Also, Margot Robbie publicly bitched about the booty shorts she had to wear on Suicide Squad.

youtube.com/watch?v=MCThEiop3a0

It’s directed by a woman. No sexy allowed

>know exactly what everyone wants because they've told you by buying an enormous amount of red/blue suesighskwa Harley merch and cosplay shit
>don't give it to them, give them something else instead
it's a bold strategy

>What tha fuck happened to all the sexy outfits?!?!
They're "sexist"

God I wish that was me (on the right)

say it

Attached: david-ayer-ee3ddb24e7d547d53e8b879e1e8a3b8fb20abfae.jpg (1000x666, 109K)

She has a bunch of costumes in the movie cause she's trying to find an idenity without the Joker.

In the reshoots, she's gonna get a definitive costume that will apparently make the fans happy, mainly for Suicide Squad

But word going around says she's barely in Suicide Squad

She's still the main character of the Suicide Squad. Outside of Katana, Enchantress, Croc, Deadshot, and the rope dude, the rest of cast is there.

>Outside of Katana, Enchantress, Croc, Deadshot
so that leaves, uhh, um...

Is she trying to look like a middle aged childless russian who missed her shot to be a mail order bride but still convinces herself it'll happen?

Boomerang, Harley, Waller, and Rick Flagg.
It only sucks Smith's not coming back for this, but Boomerang and Harley were arguable the best outside of Deadshot, so it's not that bad.

Why can't they make her look like she's supposed to?

Attached: batman-animated-series-harley-quinn.jpg (450x600, 16K)

Women hate the idea of an attractive female

The state of Margot robbie, capeshit and the incels that still push her as a good actress

Because there’s ZERO sex appeal there you blithering cock

Nothing. Margot a cute. Stop being gay.

>Boomerang, Harley, Waller, and Rick Flagg.

wow that's grim

Eh, the current cast they have is probably better than the first one.

cute desu

Still upset they're doing my man Black Mask dirty here

Flag without June
Waller is a fucking antagonist
Harley & Boomerang trying to be wacky without anyone to play off

eek

yea its pretty clear something is going on
ive never seen a kid suck on a scooter handle like this.

Attached: 1504370719813.jpg (2361x1114, 200K)

There a bunch of new members in the Suicide Squad 2. Flagg is just really there to be the guide and Waller is an antagonist, but she's not the one that they fight, the plot is that the Suicide Squad takes on Onslaught, formally the Jihad, in Quraq

Jesus

Attached: 1477572800446.jpg (236x187, 8K)

This. Actually excited for some pop punk kino
>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=auzfTPp4moA

why can't they just use the song?
why does it always have to be an edgy dubstep redux?
just play the fucking song you stupid hollywood niggers FUCK YOU

Is that a man?

At what point does kiling all left wingers become justified and when did we pass it?

Now watch it get a good critic rating and be a financial hit while Yea Forums Reees about it not being comic accurate or whatever

Fucking lold

Yeah it looks bad.

that would be so hot if they were girls

yea but boipucci is pretty good too

Is this scum gang?

>liberalism taken to its late stage conclusion is indistinguishable from neckbeard anime fetishism

Hmmm

Attached: 127398127.jpg (720x533, 59K)

Is that fucking CIA at 0:28

I wish

Then he said to me, “Do not seal up the prophetic words of this book, for the appointed time is near.
Let the wicked still act wickedly, and the filthy still be filthy. The righteous must still do right, and the holy still be holy.”

i dunno

Harley is in Joker?

How can one man be so wrong?

Just do a tacticool jester's outfit for fuck sake

no, unattractive females hate the idea of an attractive female

>caramel
oh no no no
ahahahaahahahaha

Gay

I don't think Joaquin's Joker is associated with Margot Robbie's Harley. Joker looks to be in his forties in his movie which takes place in the early 80s. Joker would be in his 70s or 80s by the time that Birds of Prey takes place.

this so much, looks like fucking garbage, this shit can't get an eye brow raise out of me.

>They put her in overalls.

Yikes.

was it just a 20 second clip? i cant find a full length trailer

did they not understand that fucking harley quinn looking fine as fuck was why people went to suicide squad?

The current viable Justice League members in the DCEU: Aquaman, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn
Who should be the fifth member?

Attached: original.gif (455x321, 873K)

if batman is just current affleck batman in the past then maybe whoever the new current present batman

Attached: 1563710756507.png (834x882, 945K)

>Now watch it get a good critic rating and be a financial hit
I'm sure that will make it a good movie

Harley's outfit only works for me if there's a little bit of hair peaking through the hood or something, it just looks really weird without. This is coming from someone who both has a huge latex fetish and a huge clown fetish

Sorry David. I still think your movies are kino.

did the jannie delete a bunch of this thread?

He looks like the fucking Mask

>Harley's outfit only works for me if there's a little bit of hair peaking through the hood
you sure about that?

just a little, like she didn't brush all of her hair out of her face after she put it on

Feminism

that shit on the bottom looks like a set for Batman '66

Just a few shill posts from DCfags. No offense, but nobody believes Doom Patrol is the best capeshit, so stop spamming it.

Just because this is going to be a trainwreck doesn't mean his movie wasn't a trainwreck.

It all started with his shitty vision.

youtube.com/watch?v=CF0SY0UerKg

We can't have sexy characters in 2019.

Attached: Harley 05.jpg (695x1024, 208K)

I like the overalls

Attached: 1571249570744.png (657x527, 53K)

>shaved armpits
not progressive enough mmkay