What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Attached: if-the-rule-that-you-followed-brought-you-to-this-then-what-use-was-the-rule.jpg (1020x572, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

raindance.co.uk/site/picture/upload/image/scripts/No_Country _(Shooting).pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait, it's 'rule'? All this time I thought he said road lol

he's just being an asshole. nothing deep about it

>B-b-but I'm not supposed to talk about F***t Club

He said road you fucking moron

he's a weirdo who likes trying to act deep to make people feel uncomfortable. he's always trying to psyc people out and "control" them. its why he himself feels awkward and leaves when that fat white women just tells him to fuck off

Maybe I'm suppose to be here

It was part of his philosphy, in a weird way he had some kind of morals

In the book he's even more of an evil psychopath who toys with his victims, keeping them alive for a few extra minutes while he reminds them of their impending, imminent death.

Wow user that's pretty deep

anton was a cheap hack (just as the director of the flick, don't even know his name, don't care either because it was absolute dogshit) and tried to slide through life with pathetic quips and sophistry. he was also a mass murderer. a thoroughly despicable human being. people who do not viscerally hate this shit-haired fuck are impotent incels, no exception.

gonna /thread myself because this is the objective truth

/thread

this movie was shit

is it worth the read?
also nice digits

Attached: IMG_0467.jpg (224x225, 5K)

it's pretty clear in the movie that he's just an edgy retard too user. just because redditors think he's so smhaaaat doesn't mean the movie was bad. I mean his master scheme was almost foiled because he wanted to drink a glass of milk in the house of a man he was hunting to kill. he also clearly kept getting lucky whereas natraul born killers guy was shown to be smart and found the money on his own and found Thanos first

I used to get in some pretty heated discussions with people trying to understand the character

oh shit we got a badass over here. HEY EVERYBODY BADASS WALKING THROUGH!

no he said "rule" are you deaf or something?

raindance.co.uk/site/picture/upload/image/scripts/No_Country _(Shooting).pdf

Page 81

Attached: 09285868.jpg (773x727, 68K)

yikes

Bad ass? hehe some say I am the ultimate badass

It’s basically just the script for the movie. Almost nothing extra in there

>user hates the bad guy in a movie
Now we're gettin places