This film is already considered to be a masterpiece, and will be remembered for generations. Meanwhile, Infinity War...

This film is already considered to be a masterpiece, and will be remembered for generations. Meanwhile, Infinity War, Endgame and the rest of the mcu is already forgotten.

Attached: Joker.jpg (721x900, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kozkmhIyP0I
youtu.be/fA4E2SNv8Aw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seethe more DCuck. We still have the highest grossing film of all time, not to mention every single one of our 22 films has been a major blockbuster. You'll never surpass Marvel, deal with it.

It's just a pysop to get as many people to go see it as possible. more deaths=stricter gun law.

>The best film from DCucks is capeshit taxi driver

Louder for those in the back! Take my upvotes

>We
>Deal with it
>Dude highest grossing movie
Find the nearest bridge and jump off it

No MCU movie in and of itself will be remembered, but the MCU itself, for better or worse, /will/ be remembered. Probably RDJ as Iron Man too. Joker will come and go, become a cult classic and that's more or less it.

>WE WUZ RICH AND SHIET

>we

The film will be remembered for the body count

Attached: 1567587249391.jpg (800x531, 96K)

It confirms SJW's and libtards thoughts on white men. It's the perfect smear campaign.

This means nothing.

Attached: disney3.jpg (471x622, 111K)

>We

Attached: 1528819639076.jpg (350x316, 14K)

double cringe

Why can’t Americans just watch foreign movies?

This is instant trash just like marvel and this board is so fucking stale
All you talk about is NPC shit

Most of the first marvel movies were grossing 300-600 mil. It took marvel 15 movies to pass harry Potter's total with only 8 movies.

Based MarvelChad dabbing on DC boomer cucks.

Black Panter = the cinematic event of the year
Joker = the cinematic event of the century

Run Harry Potters early film numbers against Marvel. Also its not a fair comparison because Harry Potter was already extremely popular with the normies and twisted the nostalgia factor to get more revenue for the latter films whereas Marvel only truly started becoming popular after the first Avengers.

>Le ebin edgy incel funny-man, just like in my memes

Attached: 1530450427016.gif (2000x800, 540K)

>BLACK PEOPLE GOOD

Zero oscars
>b-but nigger panther
Lmfao welfare oscars don't count sweetie

Based schizophrenic

>tfw he gets away with it again

Attached: me irl.jpg (828x930, 69K)

Why are you defending souless shitty cash grabs user? Marvel is a joke and literally every movie is the same.

Because hes baiting you fucking retard. Even if he does mean it hes still fishing for replies which is why he his is the first post. Stupid niggers all of you

Infinity what? Is that a new marvel movie? They all look the same/ roll into each other.

Based

>IGN MOVIES

IGN might be complete faggots when it comes to vidya, but their Joker review isn't bad.
youtube.com/watch?v=kozkmhIyP0I

The point is with inflation the hp movies all eight of them grossed a billion more. 8 in a row for a decade. Marvels longest billion dollar streak is 3 or 4 and only recently with a larger worldwide population

And please so many bookfags hated the movies yet they were massive successes still liked they weren't riding off the coattails if the movies were deemed bad by the audience they wouldn't have had 8 billion dollar movies in a row. That was impressive. Before the latino capeshit craze where now everything all numbers are bloated

youtu.be/fA4E2SNv8Aw i hope i get shot

Attached: 1567702806977.jpg (474x474, 41K)

>we

Attached: 1567375317595.jpg (179x170, 10K)

>Meanwhile, Infinity War, Endgame and the rest of the mcu is already forgotten.

I have to agree on this.

Nothing in those movies were kino.

Virtue-signalling tropes, time-travelling plot devices, plot devices they broke.

Everything was just a hodge-podge of fan service, leading to the heartbreaking scene of Iron Man dying, and Captain America retiring.....the scene alone was good, but the movie that accommodated it sucked.

so who cares about the MCU anymore?

seethe yourself. Avatar 2 is on its way

>we

Attached: jeker.jpg (721x900, 237K)

>Adam Sandler is in it
Now I actually have a reason to watch it

>we

Attached: 1541200160396.png (342x245, 83K)

>we

Attached: 1560827920282.jpg (398x376, 37K)