Will it be weird if I, a single white male, watch this alone at my local kinoplex

Will it be weird if I, a single white male, watch this alone at my local kinoplex

Attached: joker-trailer.jpg (1000x563, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fA4E2SNv8Aw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go there naked, so that they will see you are without firearms.

i know you're probably baiting/shitposting, but do people actually go to the movies by themselves?

Only the most pathetic people to ever exist: the incels.

sorry i should have specified that im not an amerimutt
im not baiting

>he goes to the kinoplex with his friends

Attached: IMG_0943.jpg (433x427, 86K)

"Incel" is a specific hateful ideology. Say virgin next time. Thanks normgroid.

You know that incels are now officially labeled as domestic terrorist organization right? Are you not scared they will punish you for these words? Word on the street that they are thin skinned but punish their enemies like cartels do.

Incelwaffen when?

Attached: IMG_0963.jpg (1947x1142, 373K)

I wish I had a fellow incel to go with for a shoulder to cry on ;-;

not at all, what state are you going to watch it in, we should split up my man!

Attached: jokerino.jpg (1000x563, 476K)

They already have their Incel State of Internet and Slovakia, ISIS for short. Slovakia is probably cause Slovakia is a land of beautiful slav girls.

What is the point of going with people? You sit quietly ans watch unless you are black.

No, Joker is a kino that was made specifically for us incels. Let's watch the movie alone..... together. :3

Is it weird for blacks to watch Black panther?
>No
Well then.

*bhhzzz bhzzz*Unit 13, Unit 13 we have situation Bincel2 here, I repeat, Bincel2*bhhhzzzz* Roger that, Observer2, Unit 13 on the move*bhhzzz*

It's weirder to take anyone who doesn't have the same interest in the medium as you, but the majority of people do it anyways.

I go to movies alone. I don't have any friends to go with and like to see things on the big screen. I used to go with my dad but he passed away.

I see other people alone too sometimes. I mean it isn't super uncommon.

1488 in action, need backup.

>the same interest in the medium as you
nigga at the end of the day this is just capeshit. what the fuck are you talking about "medium" like this is some art show?

You are pathetic.

y-you too.

Attached: 1514852317946.png (203x212, 3K)

See you guys at the premier!

Attached: 1forthejokerplease.png (639x301, 77K)

No but it is weird you keep making these threads

If you’re in EU I will accompany you, we can be a gay couple, I’ll fuck your brains out after the kino

I've been for my first time alone at Spiderman recently as well user. It was quite comfy. I'll also watch Joker by myself on opening night now because I want to, and then about 3 more times with other people.

It'll only be weird if you don't bring your AR-15.

The cinema staff, seeing you- “sorry, all old out for Joker (2019)”

I don't go alone to the cinema, I always invite my qt little sister to go with me.
I pay the ticket, popcorn, whatever she wants.
people really treat you different when you have a qt girl next to you hugging you, holding your hand and kissing you, they think you are a baller.

Attached: tired joker.jpg (634x949, 123K)

I always thought it would be weird, but started doing it a few years ago. Whenever a movie comes out that I know my friends wouldn't be interested in going, I usually go to the first showing of the day. It's pretty chill being able to go straight to the movies right when you wake up and not have to worry about making sure other people are also ready.

On opening nights I see way more people alone. I also go to the science museum for movies, because it has a real IMAX and the quality of movie goers seems to be way better. Older crowd, more polite, no talkers. Loners aren't that rare anymore.

Attached: 1520975800700.png (763x1200, 603K)

youtu.be/fA4E2SNv8Aw

Attached: descarga (1).jpg (317x159, 13K)

EVERYBODY GET DOWN WE HAVE AN INCEL IN THE KINOPLEX SITUATION, CODE RED CODE RED. WE NEED BACKUP NOW. LOCK THE DOORS ID THE INCEL NOW.

Attached: blocks your path.jpg (2160x1338, 2.09M)

Maybe if you cosplay as the Joker

You think I'm locked in here with you?
No...no no...
You see? You got it backwards.
YOU'RE LOCKED IN HERE WITH ME!

why you gotta be like that?
can't we just shoot up a ... ahem ... I mean see the joker I peace? When will the incel get his turn?

Attached: GettyImages-3016165_13567313_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg (1280x720, 283K)

anyone else planning to dress up as joker and go to the cinema and then laugh really loud everytime something happens in the movie?

Attached: joker.jpg (634x448, 35K)

Bantest

I work at the post office so I have a rotating day off. Sometimes I’ll go to the movies by myself in the middle of the week during the afternoon. Pretty comfy

sam?

Attached: 1567587249391.jpg (800x531, 96K)

based

i will go alone to watch it, i also look like one of those incels like in the meme picture with the recent shooters and others :)

If there's a movie I want to see that my friends arent interested in then Ill go alone

This. If you are going to bully and virgin shame at least don't be deceitful about it.

You should unironcally kill yourself

Attached: 1544674494530.gif (32x32, 113K)

You'll be turned back due to the no singles policy.

please don't bring an assault rifle.

I like my friend and all, but my God will the guy not shut the fuck up during a movie at the theater. I'll still go with him since he's cool, but I'll go a second time by myself so I'm not distracted by his constant questions and comments.

Go in a trenchcoat so all the normies will shit themselves

I dont because i would feel like a loser if i did. But i see older people going alone so i guess I'll probably grow out of it

Im sorry for your loss