Can we all agree that Rachel did nothing wrong?

Can we all agree that Rachel did nothing wrong?

Imagine taking a break in a relationship and your boyfriend fucks some rando the same day

Attached: Ross-Rachel-on-a-break.jpg (564x423, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18596102
strawpoll.me/18596111
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The real crime is Ross getting back with Rachel. And frankly it’s the core propaganda of the show: stick with a broken relationship and lower your self worth for a broken person that doesn’t respect you.

>whiny Jew gets the pretty blonde girl

How many times are they going to make this show?

This is now a Janice thread, stay mad betas

Attached: CQnB0oIt_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Why were her nipples always hard?

I've never seen a friends episode
t. Boomer

As many times as it happens in real life

She was horny 24/7
>t. Boomer
It started airing like 25 years ago, what does being a boomer have to do with it

Attached: 1024-rachel-green-jennifer-aniston-friends-2-081217.jpg (1024x609, 38K)

>last name green
>father is elliott gould
rachel was jewish

>Imagine taking a break in a relationship and your boyfriend fucks some rando the same day
I did it and when my gf found out she freaked out and said the break was over and she didn't want me seeing other girls

Attached: 41938402_1159601444221603_8505023249679537738_n.jpg (1080x1080, 107K)

>father is elliott gould
That was Ross and Monicas father, they were the only Jewish ones

This show brings a lot of single females from all over the world to NYC. I fucked a lot of them.

who cares. Just enjoy the experience.

yeah but she lead on matey from her work

Friends is for women and 90s born queers raised by single mothers

If you’re on a break he’s no longer your boyfriend

In the end they both acted like retards. Rachel may not have done anything wrong at the start, but they turned her into just as much of a seething jealous idiot to keep things fair for (((Ross)))

why did the show act like she was terrible

If your gf wants to go on a break you tell her to go fuck herself and dump her. Don't be a beta cuck.

"Taking a break" is the most cucked thing you can agree to doing outside of finding the bull for her.
There is no such thing as "taking a break". If the relationship is truly having troubles, you in fact take even more time out of your schedule to stay closer to eachother and work things out. Staying away from eachother encourages sleeping around, and that is 99.9% what your gf will be doing when she asks to "take a break".
Anyone that disagrees is either naive or a legitimate cuckold.

But shes jewish too

Expect Jennifer isn't a jew irl and David is.

this is how women actually act. dated a girl for year or so and then I stopped paying much attention to her so she was talking to other guys and I broke up with her but she acted like she did then I fucked this other chick and she got really jealous and I got back with her for the sex and then it ended a few months later.

i love rachel

Attached: IMG_3218.jpg (370x559, 30K)

Reminder Rachel literally says to Monica the next morning "Ross and I broke up" and the whole Mark on the phone thing
Plus in 2019 technically Copy Whore raped him

>Plus in 2019 technically Copy Whore raped him

Attached: IMG_3220.jpg (630x398, 44K)

Ross was wrong. He should have known there was a chance they'd get back together and Rachel wasn't fucking anyone. But that pretty little cunt writing a 17-page letter bitching him out and refusing to take even the slightest bit of blame for the situation really made her unsympathetic.

>50
>Still looks like she's in he 20s
Yeah me too user.

I once wrote a presentation on "The Break" for a college comm class for shits and giggles
I had to dig deep

>He should have known there was a chance they'd get back together
If you think there is any chance of getting back together after she initiates a break than you are a beta.

this

>And frankly it’s the core propaganda of the show: stick with a broken relationship and lower your self worth for a broken person that doesn’t respect you.

Sometimes I think about how the show promoted promiscuity so much yet I didn't even notice that when I was young.

that awful voice

>Imagine taking a break in a relationship and your boyfriend fucks some rando the same day

She should have high fived him, rather than sleeping with him years later and ending up pregnant.

Attached: IMG_3227.gif (326x200, 774K)

yeah, I should totally concern myself with the fact that incel on 4-chan thinks I might be a Beta.
Rachel is a dumb, over-emotional cunt. You can't take anything she says seriously. If Ross had just ignored her BS and showed up the next day to put his arm around her, she would have just gone with it. He should have just told her to cut the crap and fall in line. Rachel is weak. She would have done it.

Attached: IMG_3236.jpg (1200x801, 160K)

early rachel best rachel

how do i filter by image?
take your shit elsewhere faggot

Attached: IMG_3231.jpg (618x532, 125K)

Let's settle this

strawpoll.me/18596102

Attached: friends-star-matt-leblanc-admits-a-kid-recognised-him-as-joey-s-dad.jpg (970x485, 47K)

yes

Attached: IMG_3233.jpg (694x607, 64K)

>the choices weren't car or hot dinner
One job user.

lol you're a dumb fuck, it's so easy to take advantage of that situation to get some strange pussy that your gf will end up doing shit like this:

Attached: Le.Samouraï.1967.FRENCH.1080p.Bluray.x264.AAC-HazMatt.mkv_snapshot_01.34.26_[2019.08.03_14.09.52]. (1920x1040, 92K)

strawpoll.me/18596111

Attached: ghcf7f8ydhwh94rs4i2v.jpg (754x396, 71K)

big doofy idiot

Attached: IMG_3247.jpg (600x338, 58K)

Attached: IMG_3252.jpg (640x478, 100K)

This hilariously happens all the time.
"We should take a break" really means
"I want to fuck other guys and I'm making it out like this is best for both of us. I have zero expectation of you being able to fuck someone because I'm god's gift to men."
This happens
ALL
THE
TIME
No woman suggest taking a break from a relationship without already having a few names in their head of who they want to bang once you or they are out the door.
"Taking a break" basically means "I want to have a fling but have enough class to suggest this is a mutual idea that is good for both of us."
She mentions anything about a break, end the relationship, right then and there - no coming back from it - it's newspeak for infidelity.

Perfect.

She started thinking she was better than ross with her stupid fashion job and mentally cucking him. He instinctively struck first which was the correct play.

>mentally cucking him
This is a new level of incel

have sex

They were both in the wrong and in the right.
The relationship was over, so Ross had every right to sleep with another women. His mistake was asking for forgiveness and saying that they should get back together.
Rachel was in the wrong to be mad, she broke it off and Ross was a free man from that point. But she had every right to be mad at him and refuse to get back together.

Rachel and Ross are terrible people and that's why they deserve each other.

Ross was right, they clearly were on a break. After that Rachel sabotages as many of Ross's relationships as she can. She was even going to ruin his wedding.
She kept sending him signals about wanting to fuck, stringing him along. Like asking him to fuck, or even deciding to give the relationship a chance after agreeing to marry Joey.

Rosa was an obsessive coward who was too narcissistic to see beyond his big nose. He kept getting great women and fucking it up due to the Rachel obsession. Emily not counted among the list of great women. He was thoughtless and immature. Ross knew he dated out of his league and instead of striving to deserve these women he simply used them to boost his own self worth.

They will be terrible parents too.

Originally, Rachel had a right to be upset simply because, from her perspective, Ross going and fucking another woman the literal day after they went on a break showed how fragile his affection for her is, Ross is the only one who harps on the break aspect originally because he thinks he's being accused of cheating when the actual issue is that he's possessive enough to have an autistic meltdown because an attractive man works in Rachel's office and he sees him as a threat, but not devoted enough to wait longer than a day to hammer his issues out with Rachel. No, the phone call where he overheard Mark isn't working their issues out. It's jumping to conclusions which is classic Ross.

Of course, Rachel later goes on to rewrite history as him being a cheater and needing to read an 18 page manifesto on the subject to even have the right to sniff her boots, so she pissed all of her goodwill away by the end.

Women will only like you if they see you as something others desire. It makes them feel special knowing that its them you're with instead of the others that are interested in you. Once your gaze starts to wander, or you get too friendly with some other girl, you will find your gf getting territorial and in some cases this may lead to the best sex you ever had.
>t.25 yr old who banged 9 girls and dated 12

how do people find rachel sexy. she is nearly ugly to me

why are you gay

>they will be terrible parents too
absolutely - especially since the pregnancy was an attempt to fix the relationship.

>Jennifer Aniston at her peak was ugly
ok

her face isn't pretty or sexy its just kind of homely. her body was pretty good but i feel like she had cankles or something. I dunno she just doesn't do much for me.

>Can we all agree that Rachel did nothing wrong?
Begone, cunt. Every character on the show even said they agreed with Ross.

I'll be the one to ask, what actresses do you think are sexy?

On a break means broken up. She was a loser waitress . He could do better.

ones with bigger tits like Penelope Cruz

lol her second best facial feature isn't even real

Attached: 868547870a412f445d3e2d83a6a434cb.jpg (585x779, 71K)

>probably one of the best, genuinely poignant love stories in any sitcom
>gets overshadowed by the ross/rachel shitshow at every turn

Attached: friends-monica-chandler-engagement-friends-fest.jpg (2000x1347, 1.06M)

Joey and Phoebe are the only actually good characters in that show, the rest are all lying manipulating shitlords.

Imagine wanting a break from someone and still thinking "yeah this person I'm already sick of being around is totally the one for me"

Phoebe is terrible person too. She's violent and steals on a whim. After years of Monica supporting her music, she imposed herself on Monica's new restaurant with total disregard for her friend's career. She somehow gets these saintly hunks which she uses only to later freak out in her mid thirties that she's never been in a long term relationship.

Joey is a bit egotistical and vain, like any actor, but he's pretty selfless. He could use a little bit more espect for others too. Aside from being dumb as a bag of hammers, hes ok. No one is perfect, but he is the best person of all in the show. With the exception of every guy Phoebe ever dated.

Someone post the reddit cap of the guy who exclusively fucked trans women (men) after his marriage became an open relationship

Rachel did nothing wrong

chandler did nothing wrong

I’ve read that post a few times now and it’s still making no sense

Attached: BCD9D5D2-56F6-450D-9E42-9230FC9D9216.jpg (1136x640, 100K)

>meanwhile Chandler and Monica have a healthy relationship with mutual respect and trust

Still sad Phoebe didn't end up with Joey (despite how fucking crazy that would have been).

They both became unfunny and boring after getting married though.

it was hilarious how hard they push her to be "successful" despite being notoriously useless since the very first episode

For zoomers
Millenias = boomers
Gen X = boomers

Nah, the correct play was realizing he was putting the pussy on a pedestal and now that he'd finally banged her it was time to move on. She was the kind of woman men have to watch out for in relationships, demeaning and emasculating.

You're kidding right? He's literally the worst out of the three guys.
>constantly mocks his friends for even the smallest shit
>has an inferiority complex that makes him jealous of his friends (mainly Joey)
>literally stole his best friend's girl
>is a generally sarcastic dick
Now don't get me wrong, I found him to be the funniest in the early episodes, but as an actual friend he would suck.