Norm

I was watching old weekend update clips.

Why was he so rough on MJ?

He didn't fucking do it.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N1jz1rCCwQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All of these hardcore MJ autists these days, on both sides. He didn't do it, that's a fact. But it's still fucking creepy and highly unusual for a fully grown up man to play around with kids as he did. Again, I'm sure he didn't rape them or touch them, but he was a deeply disturbed man that had childhood issues, making him a child mentally and he could only really relate to kids. It's sad and I 100% get the suspicion. All the accusations and misinformation though, it was a hit on his persona due to a (((few people)))'s influence. He was starting to speak out against them a little bit too much for their own liking.

Attached: 1550147642420.jpg (991x629, 66K)

You know who did it?

Frank Stallone

Attached: A9BDE760-8B5E-483C-8991-59E3D7B31D91.jpg (640x480, 32K)

MJ fucked them original kids, don’t know about that dangersneed fella

I tried talking to some boomers at work about it, and they were so adamant he fucked at least 20 kids on a regular basis, and when I ask how they knew they said "it was all over the news"

These are the same boomers that scream 'fake news' at CNN. I'll never understand how everyone takes all the MJ stuff with no question, but anything that attacks someone they like and suddenly it's all lies.

I'm just saying be consistent. Is the news full of lies or 100% truth. You can't have it both ways.

You do know he's homosexual pedophile, right?

Easy target since mj is so eccentric

Give me 1 shred of evidence.

>get accused of noncing
>act like a child
>live in a ranch called neverland
>act like a creepy peado in documentaries
>literally buy children
>pay off accusers so case is dropped
>see guys it’s all fine the courts didn’t find him guilty
So I guess smoke can magically appear without fire

He had an alarm system that altered him when some one was going towards his room.
Also when ever kids would sleep over at his ranch they only ever slept in his room.

His room was 2 stories. Dude owned a theme park, why do people think his room was some 12x12 studio

>caring what Norm thinks
his humor is just making fun of people by saying shocking things about them

fuck off wacko jacko was a pedophile who got away with it but now he's burning in hell with jimmy savile

Attached: 15288196390096.jpg (306x439, 25K)

>0
>0
>0
>0
>false
>his lawyers did it, hoping to shut the family up so they wouldn't damage his image with false bullshit. Backfired, as MJ predicted.
>The courts didn't find him guilty several times. THIS MUST MEAN THAT HE IS ACTUALLY GUILTY!
I just want 1 shred of actual evidence. No rumors, no "this kid saw this one thing 40 years ago and now he remembers it like it was yesterday", no scumbag families trying to fuck him over with their kids, no retarded documentaries filled to the brim with bullshit. Just 1 piece of credible evidence.

Are you saying that it's not suspicious to have that security system cause he owned a large ranch. If so he already had a security alarm system for people breaking and entering his ranch aswell as private security. This was an entirely different security system only to alarm him to people approaching his bedrom.

he's an edgelord that loves low hangimg fruit

Did you not know he raised concern Sony was going to have him killed since he owned not just his own massive catalog but also the Beatles. Dude was paranoid, and rightfully so. He even routinely went through bodyguards at the end there.

Plus if you had that much money to blow that you are literally buying monkeys and roller coasters, what's a few $100 for some cameras.

Shitting on MJ was slam dunk comedy back in those days, every late night host got a shot in. Doesn't matter if he's actually guilty or not.

How can you be so dense
He stared rite into Macauly Culkins pink stinker in that room and the alarm was there so he could tell the little shit to pull up his pants when some one was coming.
The alarm system is the only solid evidence
And yeah ninja assassins from Sony are why hes paranoid definitely not cause he lived on a pedo ranch.
His security was switched out regularly cause guards were geting suspicious of his pedophilic behavior and he had to let them go.

the truth is that there is no actual evidence because he didn't do anything

Did Dave Chappelle recycle those MJ jokes in his new special? I could have sworn he did the Culkin one before.

Norm obviously just assumed payoffs. The ultra famous fucking everything in sight with no consequences was being phased out during late mjs time.
The real root of the shock was also being gay.

that's quite the head-cannon you've got there. I'd lose the part where you imagine a 5 foot 2 albino man fucking a 10 year old in such graphic detail. Pull back, and save the details for your fan fiction.

Norm loves poking the hornets nest, same with OJ. Got him fired in the end.

wasn't there this one kid that accurately described his dick in details?

They guy couldn't fuck, his dick didnt work. He only liked to stare and diddle. Sorry that ain't head cannon that's the Neverland Ranch experience.

for people who care about evidence
youtube.com/watch?v=N1jz1rCCwQ8

I can't listen to this guy. Is it just me or does he sound like a pedophile?

>that's a fact
No it isn't. He fucked kids and you're a delusional centrist zoomer