I just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city...

I just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. You should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK.

BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

Attached: TWGsHBO__400x400.jpg (400x400, 37K)

It's okay for people to enjoy life and not reproduce.

Sorry dude, my wife and I have a parent teacher meeting. Our James called the black kid a nigger at school. Yeah, he’s based af but you know... gotta act all outraged and disappointed for show. Maybe another time bro!

These people should not reproduce.

Where's the problem then?

>only read first sentence cause tldr
I lived in Fukuoka, Japan for a year. It was a large city and it was fucking awesome. I don't think 'big city' is a bad thing, it's more which city based on who's living in it.

Lol, these guys you faggots mock are pretty lame, but not anywhere near as pathetic as someone that would actually take the time to post this. I mean seriously, why haven't you killed yourself yet? This is what you do with your sad life? You mock these cunts because you know your life is literally far worse.

>Some chanlets unironically belive they are, in any shape or form, better that OPs caricature.

Attached: 1562789112788.jpg (661x636, 49K)

a-user, its a copypasta

>These people should not reproduce.
yeah, well white men no longer reproduce. so you already got that wish.

I can guarantee that dude is having more fun and has a far better life than ops sour grapes faggot ass

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Ok sure thing bro sounds like a good time

I guarantee you hate the city because you are an autistic shut in with no friends, probably unemployed or work a minimum wage job

Attached: index.png (217x232, 9K)

>have sex, incel. enjoy your flyover shithole

Attached: 1566162649847.jpg (688x960, 31K)

How sad can one life be?

>implying barcades are a bad thing
Drinking and playing vidya with your mates is one of life's great pleasures. You should try it some time. You do have friends, don't you OP? Don't you?

they is a 3rd person plural pronoun
how could you possibly refer to a single person in the plural
insanity

I-i just love the coldness and blandness of my small bedroom in my parents house makes me feel like one of my favourite incels like Officer K or Lou Bloom.
You should unionically come down im lonle-i mean its got a plain white wall no photos, posters or memorabilia or any indicators that i have lived a life apart from my erm my battlestation.
We could sip some monster, makes my heart beat kinda fast which reminds me that I'm actually alive inside all while posting on this site called 4channel NO not Yea Forums the N word site , its so funny because some guy keeps writing SNEED, so its like reddit but but everyone types like a stupid kid ironically i think maybe i do this because i missed out on acting like teen when i was one, heh anyways
Speaking of which have you heard of SS

Attached: 1563406936345.jpg (639x770, 70K)

kek

Too real user

>I-i just love the coldness and blandness of my small bedroom in my parents house makes me feel like one of my favourite incels like Officer K or Lou Bloom.
You should unionically come down im lonle-i mean its got a plain white wall no photos, posters or memorabilia or any indicators that i have lived a life apart from my erm my battlestation.
We could sip some monster, makes my heart beat kinda fast which reminds me that I'm actually alive inside all while posting on this site called 4channel NO not Yea Forums the N word site , its so funny because some guy keeps writing SNEED, so its like reddit but but everyone types like a stupid kid ironically i think maybe i do this because i missed out on acting like teen when i was one, heh anyways
Speaking of which have you heard of SS

Attached: 371-3710439_wojak-soy-memes-png-wojak-face-mad-soy.jpg (820x836, 347K)

>Why yes I do pay $2500 dollars a month to live in a 20ft square inner city cuckbox how did you know?

Attached: 1537350580153.png (323x570, 214K)

How can you guarantee it? Are you him? Faggot

>barcade
i'd go there.

Then this is a good thing

You’ve never been? They’re unironically fun as shit. Also a good “first date spot”

I remember a couple weeks ago when the OP pasta was being forced everywhere, I honestly thought it had gone away already but it looks like some flyover farmer is still having fun with it

Attached: taijQP0.jpg (540x403, 44K)

itt

Attached: 1536333574214.jpg (1024x768, 186K)

>UCS Slave I
I’m thinking based

Lmao at least this lad probably has a gf unlike you autist. Also if you need kids to be happy or have a life you are a weak man.

Does nobody know who the guy in OP's pic is? That's Tai Lopez, he's a multimillionaire. He's chad as fuck

I know a late 20s couple exactly like this. They do the brewery and 5k marathons. Live with two big hairy shedding dogs in the house and no kids. Just one from the guys previous girlfriend. The girl is a career, eye bulging liberal and the guy is from the wrong side of the tracks. Crazy how stereotypical this is but accurate

>Lmao at least this lad probably has a gf unlike you autist.
>Also if you need kids to be happy or have a life you are a weak man.

Attached: 1512464437921.jpg (988x1059, 161K)

>Tai Lopez
No its not

Wojak posting should be a automatic ban on this website desu.

yes it is, same glasses and all

>used to live in Boston
>could only afford a closet
>walked everywhere
>everything is super expensive
>always noise around you
>never any real privacy
I understand the appeal of having cool stuff to do and people to hang out with, but how can people deal with all that other shit?

this bbqh

Found the nintendo switch player

Oh I'm sorry but did the Chargers already lose?

Anytime me and my roommate go to a hipster restaurant we just say DUDE HUSTLE AND BUSTLE DUDE EXPOSED BRICK WALL
It’s fun

The singular they has been a part of the American vernacular for ages now and anyone clinging on to “muh plural” is too wrapped up in semantics to make an actual argument against the gender BS

>drinking before the operation
Huh, this all sounds made up.

sorry soiman

I have plans to sit in my messy room and malatdaptive day dream while I drink supermarket brand spirits and listen to what ever music youtube recommends

this is my first time out the house in 6 months and I am extremely anxious

Attached: 1561788024812.png (952x717, 317K)

>not going to bat for your son
Not very based or redpilled of you user. My dad would always point out the hypocrisy of them handling the black kids I got in fights with with kid gloves and even throw a racial slur or two in there himself.

Yikes

I have a better haircut for sure.

>got assblasted enough to edit an image after the word filter
LOL

I saved it

>this image
>U DUMB DUMB CUZ U ON Yea Forums

seething

Based cityslicker

What's wrong with IPAs?

Why the fuck do so many people spend out of their league for materialistic shit? It's most apparent with nice cars. Everybody has to get a brand new car and brag about it but they have to work 2 jobs just to keep up with the payments. It's sad really.

went to lancaster recently any other comfy places in penn

Attached: comfy.webm (960x720, 2.44M)

People have a really specific complex around cars especially for some reason. I drive a 97 still and when I tell people that I like it and don't really care about getting a new car you can see the "does this guy have leprosy?" expression flash on their face. I don't understand the fascination, especially when new models have hardly changed in the last 10 years.

Underrated post. Literally desribed my pathetic life rn.

>Swinburne
>this thing lives within a 50km vicinity of me

No. NO.

Attached: 1563989637952.gif (200x250, 2.65M)

>Hoppy IPA
Americans ruin everything, including alcohol. Your beer was a joke before you started the craft meme, but you somehow managed to do the impossible make it even worse.

>tfw live in the country only a half hour away from a major city
I get to do all the cool shit without dealing with all the bullshit, it's super comfy

so what are you complaining about, faggot?

>being snotty over your estrogen infused meme drink
enjoy your mantits and shrunken testes

I know quite a few people who "buy" a new car every year or so. I also know people who spend nearly all of their paychecks on cars and car parts while living completely disheveled. It baffles me how people care so much over 4wheels and an engine.

Half of Earth's population lives in cities, OP. What's a better alternative to 3.5 billion people? Should every town be forced to have the same population by law? Really, I'm curious what your solution is. Because it seems like pointless seething to me.

I will never finance a new car i can't afford. I bought my truck in cold hard cash.

Neither should anyone posting on Yea Forums.

I'm as right winged and anti-consumerism as it gets, and even I live in the city.

Kill all urbanites. Ez-Pz.

>never any real privacy
>post in a internet forum

Good one, kid

barcades are kino tho

kek'd

He's cute and this sounds like a nice life desu

Of course fa/tv/irgins are seething.