How do we solve the racism problem in Hollywood...

How do we solve the racism problem in Hollywood? John Boyega has had much less opportunities than Adam Driver despite being as talented as him.

Attached: IMG_20190905_152419.jpg (1080x238, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/schmooze/416935/all-the-celebrities-you-really-really-thought-were-jewish-but-arent/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Boyega is a talentless nigger who only got cast because he was a nigger.

Attached: 4E910FE2-C44D-4AA9-AE38-5761B989FC44.jpg (493x863, 15K)

Not as talented, more talented.

Attached: dey eer.jpg (747x800, 40K)

The dirty negro ruined Pacific Rim.
He can fucking hang from a tree for all I care. I don't give a shit about Star Wars, but fuck him for shitting up that.

Send all blacks back to Africa ever they came from

You can take some comfort knowing he had to pay his own money to get in the movie, he ate some of the box office flop while Legendary broke even because they own a lot of the theaters in China it played at.

>racism problem in Hollywood
Blacks are 12% of the US population, but make up more than 40% of the actors being pushed on you. The racism is toward whites.

Yeah well try living in Australia where we get constant niggers in advertising even though they're

I can name 4 movies the ape has been in and only two the other guy was in.

>

That's cause you're a pleb.

this, when i was doing theater in college we had 1, black actor in a department of 120, and he sucked. Blacks cannot act.

>outing yourself as an absolute retard this hard
>yikes

In Hollywood, actors career is determined by the BO they generate.

Literal who with a filmography full of garbage.

Adam Driver is actually smart, wants to work with good & interesting directors, understands scripts? Boyega is a fucking stupid nigger who thought it was a good idea to produce a Pacific Rim sequel without Del Toro.

Very low effort.

Attached: 1weksw2o4_r.gif (540x285, 2.94M)

I think as soon as JJ makes Finn a lead romantic interest for Rey, and lets him help her in killing Kylo, John's career will shoot to stars! Ruin Johnson sidelined him, but JJ will bring him back to glory!

Not enough movies with just white people

I want some wholesome kino about 50s America without implying that it was actually bad

But Driver is a good actor and boyega is shit

Racist reylooser detected.

Go to bed John.

Boyega is a good enough actor, but he honestly looks like an ape, not being racist just being real.
Adam Driver looks like a school shooter though, I don't see the appeal.

ASPECT RATIO

Driver doesn't star in box office successes though, yet he seems to be everywhere

>instead of focusing on how to improve Boyega's career, we're going to start a flamewar by implying Adam Driver doesn't deserve his career

test

What does Body Odor have to do with any of this

He does a bunch of little movies instead, all of the movies he's done since being cast as Kylo combined probably dont add up to pacific rim's budget.

Boyega took one big swing and missed because he's an idiot who thought he was the next Will Smith

>abbos
>immigrants
okay

>an idiot who thought he was the next Will Smith
That's hilarious cause he probably really did kek. I wish I had that guy's confidence.

Do Australians use the term “niggers” to refer to Abos, or is it exclusively used to refer to highly melanined people of African heritage?
I know the “British” used to use the term for dark skinned people including Indians, but I’m not sure whether it was also used for Abos and still would be.

Actually, an actors career is determined by box office, and the popularity with other major professionals in the industry.
There are plenty of actors who routinely appear in low budget indie films, with small roles in big budget films, and the occasional starting role, who can consistently get work in major and minir films.
The reason they get work is because major industry directors, and producers, and major actors like having them in films, because they can help guarrantee the film will not be complete shit.
Benicio Del Toro and Kevin Spacey routinely got work in major films as well as minor films before becoming big stars.
Michael Stuhlbarg is constantly in major films as well as indie stuff, and only occasionally has starting roles.

He did Detroit and it was well received

Curious how he hasn't been in anything of value since.

They're both fugly and shouldn't be in fuckin movies at all, should be creepy janitors at a mall or something

It's a retarded comparison because Adam Driver is 8 years older.

Are they trying to say that John Boyega is SO talented that he's so good he needs 8 less years of acting experience?

John's fine, he was good in Attack the Block, made a really believable villain-turned-hero and had a lot of Charisma. He's fine in SW but Finn is written like a retard so that really doesn't help.

Just described the majority of blacks in entertainment.

I've read Reylo rape fantasy fanfiction with that premise. That's how Chad Driver is. Roasties would want to be raped by him even if he was a janitor.

>deserves
What a despicable word in the modern political context.

Every black in any position ever.

*in everything

His movies bombed

>kind of liked the first one
>nothing spectacular but still a fun movie
>everything about the sequel looks shit
>largely ignore it
>catch it on tv months later
>LOL HOT SAUCE joke within first 10 mins
>guy aggressively making an ice cream sundae for a good 6 minutes
What even the fuck

I actually do take comfort in that, thanks

honest and based post

>he DESERVES something because of his skin color
how is this not racism again?

Adam Driver is a crypto Jew LARPing as a white baptist. His backstory and name are made up. Remember that interviewer who rightfully called Adam Driver Jewish (by asking what's it like to be Jewish) then Driver looked like he wanted to murder him because he went off script.

john boyega is such a fucking orangutan i want him to fuck me with his 15 inch cock

Driver is weirdly both ugly and handsome at the same time.

He has good hair and exudes chadness.

>good hair
>confidence
>tall
Basically all you need to get a woman. Do NOT and I repeat NOT let anybody tell you otherwise

He also has a nice voice and nice eyes.

>Being Black makes you more deserving than being an ex-marine

Oh please, it's not like he was deployed anywhere. He mooched around base for a few years doing nothing.

Nope, just big nosed.

forward.com/schmooze/416935/all-the-celebrities-you-really-really-thought-were-jewish-but-arent/

He's a boring nigger

>he had to pay his own money to get in the movie,

I'm going to need sauce for that

Boyega has a wider range than Driver

>link
In a good future, jewishness would be illegal.

Sneedham

Attached: fadsf4.png (811x99, 29K)

Why does this writer hate veterans?

Formerly Adam Walker

When affirmative action and casting niggers, hiring women, giving opportunities to the handicapped and so on is merely reducing revenues and only costing you opportunity cost, it's a lot easier for people to clap for each other and suck each other's dicks. At least in the short term. Over time the costs will still start to sting from underperformance, but the "good vibes" will be worth it in the short term. When these policies start actively causing losses, like say in Pacific Rim 2, people get the cold splash of water on their face and start waking up to reality. If you make $1500 a week, you MIGHT be okay with only making $1,000 if it means Rashad can make $500. You're so great. You're not racist. Everyone loves you and you're welcome in the tribe. When Rashad starts burning your house down and you are now losing $2,000 a week, Rashad not getting work anymore might be the least of his problems. We're willing to take hits to our profits. We're not willing to take losses.

More like getting wide.

If by range you mean hips then sure

I've been told I look like Adam Driver and Keanu Reeves

Attached: 1560944970561.png (2048x1959, 1.21M)

Adam Driver has a better agent.

100% dude.

Attached: 1566805858739.png (500x522, 116K)

I kinda feel bad for him. You can tell he's very insecure and that's why he acts so self-important.