Worth an opening day showing?

Worth an opening day showing?

Attached: 4A169D1D-BFDF-4F96-A59F-817DB86A6231.jpg (992x744, 83K)

Will it be safe to watch in theaters?

why are incels so evil

>"Did I leave the iron on?"

not worth the risk

Imagine bringing your 8 year old daughter to a movie and having her last moments be scared and bleed to death, meanwhile you’re just on the floor, completely helpless to her shrieks of agony.

I hate this fucking world

Because they are white. White people are inherently evil. Just looking at history.

Imagine that the Dr Pavel Bane scene was literally the last thing they saw.

That’s why you warn the police when you see a white guy that looks like that accurate white male shooter chart meme that I forgot to save

Attached: NO U.jpg (3009x3240, 1.39M)

You would be living in a mud hut without white people, don't you ever forget that. That's not even racist either, that's a substantive, provable fact. There wouldn't be an internet if not for white people.

most mass shooters are jewish

imagine being a coomer natalist and the first thing you imagine is people hurting your children without realizing that your ideology is why the world is full of the type of people who would hurt your children

imagine a tv show about this, that is.

Cope. Stop committing atrocities and ppl will stop calling you evil ok?

The guy in the OP was literally insane and didn't have an ideology. He just killed people because.

why'd he do it ?

And while you're dying you can just hear over your daughter's screams:
"You're a big guy"
"For you"

africa and asia had civilization before europe chalky

Attached: africa-today-ancient-rome-wow-such-a-contrast-56330375.png (500x731, 184K)

Didn’t even mention my philosophy in any way, yet you still find out a way to attribute me. Fuck off you absolute shitstain retard, go bother someone else.

>those white guys your are seeing aren't white because we dont know for sure

holy cope

Its weird that the news never mentioned that Holmes was jewish

>He failed out of grad school

what race r u

13% and all that

You mean few of those white people. Your average white person could not make an internet.

and your average black person can't put up 4 walls and a roof

Do you think he's in his walled off cell on day number 3,000 of solitary confinement and one of the guards walks up to his cell and whispers "hey, there's a joker movie coming out, and you'll never get to see it" Then walks away

sometimes I wonder if that massacre somehow served as a kind of ritual sacrifice that infused baneposting with magical properties

Luckily im in Aus and won't have to worry desu.

Can you really take your boomerang with you?

Yes but it can't be loaded and has to be in an ASIO approved holster.
If we scan out boomerang licence at the ticket machine we get 20% off parking for our Kangaroos and Wallabys.

Attached: robofacial.png (767x778, 993K)

Don't niggers rape each other still and train child soldiers? I don't think cracker ever did that. Don't get me started on Asians either.