Excuse me, but what the hell was her problem?

Excuse me, but what the hell was her problem?

Attached: Robin_S3.jpg (1938x2912, 834K)

Penis envy

The writters

shes a lesbian in a small ass town and can't score any cooch, femcel

She's too qt for netflix

Smoking grandma voice

Not bouncing on my cock.

Attached: ss4.webm (600x720, 1.92M)

Robin/Eleven relationship when?

I wish I had a big tittied lesbian friend.

Attached: ce8.png (360x360, 118K)

She hates cumbrains

You know I completely forgot Ethan Hawke was in Dead Poet Society.

Making her a lesbian sucked. Her and Steve had fantastic chemistry and made this the first good season of the show.

Spbp.

the point is that they can be friends without the possibility of romance, which is what every other male/female "friendship" devolves into

Dyke

Surrounded by ice cream cones when she wanted an Oyster Delight

Additional: The code I had to copy and paste ended with 'MyGAy'

>they can be friends without the possibility of romance
not really, he's always going to want to sniff her hair

Guys, its okay to let women have at least one waifu to themselves.

Even though they are all lying whores, just let it go

kek

kek

>set up decent closeted gay beaten by his father story with Billy in season 2
>nuke his character entirely and make some random new chick a lesbian leaving Steve alone again
Not to mention never having Steve and Billy interact again. What were they thinking this season? Just Scooby Doo tier shenanigans.

Attached: mogwai.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

You guys don't see the indoctrination here.

Robin shows the obvious "this chick wants to fuck me signs" to Steve, but doesn't sleep with him. This is supposed to affect the Minds of the guys watching, telling them "you never know, even though she flirts like hell and shows every sign of being into you, she can still friendzone you".

The unforeseen backlash is that no girl acts like that if she's only platonically interested, so the girls watching will be affirmed that they can act like this (flirty as fuck) with a bunch of "guy friends", which will obviously lead to cheating on her boyfriend.

Simple as

>Robin shows the obvious "this chick wants to fuck me signs" to Steve
what's up virgin

>implying that its some hidden plot to make women more promiscuous instead of it being shitty relationship writing by netflix hacks
Jeeze!

>Robin shows the obvious "this chick wants to fuck me signs" to Steve
Are you one of those guys who falls in love with every girl you see in public?

No I'm just a decent looking and confidendt guy who has a lotta female friends. We hang out, they hook me up with their friends, and they're just like my bros+tits and nicer faces to talk to.

But 6 times outta 10 we get a little too drunk, or that comfy watch-in of Gone Girl or Wolf of Wall Street under the blanket gets a little too cozy, we end up kissing just for fun which naturally leads to sex. It's a good time and as soon as we realize it didn't jeopardize the friendship one bit, we just laugh and move on.

At least 1 of you anons know this feel

>not really, he's always going to want to sniff her hair
God I just wanna cuddle a cute girl. The last woman I cuddled with was a 35 year old womanlet and not even mommy tier.
I'm lonely frens

Don’t worry american white guy, we gonna start shipping more russian girls to you when Trump wins 2020.

Post her lingerie webm

Writers never write just for their agenda or just to make money. They do their best to make a good story that pushes their values or ideas of interesting topics. Writers are passionate people who don't follow "Jew orders" they simply do what they feel like, and thus degeneracy like this, lbgt, interracial shit and so forth gets on air. In the meantime producers know that will fuck up their profits, but they're in no position to argue on these details, in fear of losing their job for sounding bigoted.

>it didn't jeopardize the friendship one bit
That's what you think.
Down the line you'll find out one of them had secret feelings for you, or you'll realize the same the other way around, and it will destroy you from the inside out.

Attached: 3254132423541234.jpg (1595x663, 50K)

Not American, not white. Have fucked some Russian girls tho, they're extremely bitchy holy shit. They're even more nigger than any nigger I've met

>gets beat up by jonathan
>gets gf stolen by jonathan
>gets beat up by billy
>has to work for at ice cream shop for less than minimum wage
>local qts laugh at his advances
>gets beat up by russians
>lesbian rejects him
what the fuck did he do to deserve this

Attached: ST3_Steve_Harrington_portrait.jpg (2000x3141, 575K)

Sure, they can be. But she was in the wrong for that. It was obvious that he was starting to catch feelings for her and then she tells him that she was "obsessed" with him? Just letting that hang without explaining that she meant she was simply jealous? Come the fuck on.

Finally someone who knows what they're talking about.

And yeah, sometimes she gets feelings, but I'm telling ya, after the last 5 years of prudeshaming, most girls have fully adopted the casual sex lifestyle. They don't care anymore if you fuck dozens of girls a week, as long as you wear a condom.

Also good luck finding a woman with a lower number than you in 2019

He was white, straight, and male

They're setting him up to be the next police chief / authority figure character for the kids, and like Hopper he's going to have a tragic life full of loss and disappointment until he's killed off in a self sacrifice moment to save a woman he's being friend-zoned by

>best friend is a child
>by far the weirdest child in the school

Someone should make one of those videos where the boobs stay focused right in the centre of the frame and everything else bounces around it

Dustin is the only tolerable kid in the show

She's not my girlfriend.

Also, she's part of the Manson family.

God I hate this world

Imagine if we saw her getting PITTED.com

This. They made Mike a bitch nigga for some reason, and Will just ends up being a crybaby

You’re right and you’re wrong. Where you are wrong is that plenty of women do this kind of shit on purpose with the sole intent of gaining attention and nothing else.

The important lesson to be made here that they are trying to subvert is that you don’t put up with bullshit like that. They certainly aren’t your friend in any capacity and instead of being a happy little beta orbiter like they want you to be you should either call them out on it and/or dip. Women can be friends but not women that lead you on.

>Excuse me, but what the hell was her problem?
Shes a lesbian.

Attached: DmsHm1gUwAAKTcJ.jpg (792x710, 97K)

needed a good dicking

there is no such thing as lesbians, just women who haven't been fucked right