"Sell me this rectal thermometer."

"Sell me this rectal thermometer."

Attached: 1567230050166s.jpg (250x192, 5K)

It doubles as a prostate massager! Here, let me show you...

It's barely used, it's a steal.

Hey pal, what's your ass temperature.

Attached: sell me this cia.jpg (1827x795, 51K)

it vibrates

Hey man you should really check your temperature through your ass. You’re probably wondering how you’ll do that huh bud? Well lucky for you I got a rectal thermometer

Witought him, you'll perhaps wonder why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of an airplane

"You won't ever know what it feels like, until - that is, unless - you try it. Oh, by the way, it's 5 dollars exactly, tax included. Quite a steal. You can thank me later. If you are man enough to dare, that is."

It was in Margot Robbies ass

I'll take all

Is selling a meme actually?
My brother is seller. But he has good looking and strong motivation to sell stuff. He likes to sell stuff.

I mean, all those books "How to sell stuff" look useless. To sell this thermometer you should be 8+\10 handsome and like to talk with people (any people).

Give me 20

itll never break, if you ever need one youll have it, its a better buy than that magazine you bought 4 years ago and do not remember reading
selling requires social skills and a routine.

sorta like when going on a blind date, theres the half rehearsed introduction and icebreakers, but once the conversation starts, you sell yourself. so you need some knowledge on how to talk to a customer, but after you got them on the line its up to you being pleasant to talk to and your knowledge about whatever it is youre trying to sell. used car salesman types stay used car salesman types, the best customers you want to keep coming back are the ones who know your product and therefore return to you for more purchases in the future

Free expert installation included.

He glows in the dark

What is up Anthony Sully Sullivan with another prostatious product

Attached: 529F9B65-E09B-4BCD-896A-115B48B5AFEF.jpg (390x562, 36K)

buy this fucking ass thermometer you useless nigger sack of shit

ok, that'll be $5
it's just a thermometer idiot, you can put it up your ass or armpit or suck on it, doesn't matter

>doesn't matter
>depositing ass particles on your armpit by mistake doesn't matter
Have fun having smelly armpits

Thank You for the big answer.