How do you think Heath Ledger feels knowing he isn't the GOAT Joker anymore?

How do you think Heath Ledger feels knowing he isn't the GOAT Joker anymore?

Attached: Screenshot_20190905-172103_Twitter.jpg (1440x2060, 718K)

joaquin pheonix is regularly considered to be one of the greatest contemporary character actors, I think he'd be totally ok with knowing it took a man like him to reach those heights.

He probably feels dead

I mean... Its the joker, but not really.

I don't think he feels anything because he's fucking dead

y

Nope. Final scene redeems it

Did writing “fucking” make you feel powerful? Writing it....top kek

so

Nicholson eats both Ledger and Phoenix for lunch

>biggest Hollywood traits
>IGN
????????????

Did top kek?

Wrong but okay

Attached: 9a6ada442e506a0a159cd45ce2143d86.jpg (564x1002, 37K)

You really need that question mark, tough guy?

>?
:^)

he probably feels like death

Leto would actually beat the shit out of phoenix

Look at Leto's face and tell me how many fights he's won.
Look at Phoenix. That's a man who doesn't give a fuck.
Also, Leto got an Oscar for crying while in drag. Phoenix is gonna get one for acting.

You know, now I'd really like to see a gritty Iron Man Trilogy, with alcoholism and bozos and cucking and betrayal and all that shit, but Disney would never do that. Which is a shame, since they're now starting to branch out with CBMs.

Attached: Iron Man 182-007.jpg (988x1500, 515K)

Phoenix got a Golden Globe which is basically a better version of the Oscar anyway. Oscars only pander to political subjects and Disney anyway

He never was !

Attached: The Ony Joker.png (750x400, 221K)

capeshitters suddenly pretending IGN is reliable for movie reviews is hilararious.

>The Guardian, The Telegraph and Variety all gave it 5/5
Shit, I really didn't expect that. Will this film finally unite the left and right against the screeching extremists?

>You know, now I'd really like to see a gritty Iron Man Trilogy, with alcoholism and bozos and cucking and betrayal and all that shit
Why? Joker makes sense since he's a murderous villain constantly stuck in family-friendly media.
Tony Stark is just an alcoholic playboy. At best, it would be a shitty rip-off of the wolf of wall street but with explosions. So War Dogs basically

Finally GAMERS get a movie all for themselves

Attached: 6z137hqon6o11.png (1080x1338, 1004K)

Because the base concept is a playboy with insecurity issues, who's also a genius alcoholic, a billionaire and a war junkie. Then you have transhumanism and cyberpunk characters and stories, plus a lot of anti-commie propaganda in the early days. The thing with Iron Man comics is that they were never "good", but they had a lot of untapped potential. Politics, war, power armors, AIs; there's a lot of good stuff in there. Give someone competent the IP, tell them "run wild", and you'd get some great stuff. Stark was Don Draper, but since the 80s. He's lost his company, he's been homeless, he's been cucked, he's almost tried to off himself, he's become a Fascist and has had a lot of "Ship of Theseus" stories. There's potential just on the general established world and characters alone.

Attached: 1539785726272.jpg (1000x1547, 257K)

leaked scene from the joker where phoenix dabs on a tranny

Attached: 1567422352198.gif (300x222, 2.02M)

I meant in terms of Jokers. Leto's is buffed, Phoenix falls down a lot and is skinny as death throughout the script, he's not clever nor does he have goons.

I'd take that over Iron Man 3 or anything post-Avengers 1 anyday. Real world problems should be used in movies to make a movie better. Instead, most movies nowadays follow some stupid faux-political or just a straight out comedy approach to the entire thing which just makes it seem dumber than it already is

To point out some other recent examples:
Avengers Endgame's first half was great because they showed the characters actually dealing with grief and being left behind
Shazam dealt with being abandoned by your blood relative and finding out that family doesn't necessarily mean that you have to be related by blood
Aquaman dealt with not fitting into any society properly

Dark and gritty isn't a formula for good movies but offering a realistic characterisation is essential to creating a movie worth seeing which Disney usually doesn't offer nowadays

Jesus christ you sound like the worst, most insufferable capeshit fan. If you want a good film, watch a fucking good film.
Don't apply overly edgy shit to capeshit films because 9 times out of 10, it will be done badly and be stupid.
Endgame and Shazam were both shit. Aquaman was okay but had no depth. Watch real films

>watch real films

Attached: 298777536789.jpg (328x359, 19K)

>If you want a good film, watch a fucking good film
So you're basically implying that no cape movie and cartoon movie can be good, got it. you sound like a contrarian

>Don't apply overly edgy shit to capeshit films
So actual human problems are now edgy? Are you even listening to yourself? Why shouldn't movies for kids and cape movies in general have real-life issues? Fuck, some of my favourite childhood movies are Matilda and Casper and none of those were edgy. Just because movie deals with death or abandonment doesn't mean it's inherently edgy

>Endgame and Shazam were both shit
Endgame's second half was generic crap but the first half was pretty decent. Shazam was great when it came to character interactions. The only real downside was the CGI and that was due to the budget
>Aquaman was okay but had no depth
It didn't have some huge depth to it but the characters at least felt real which is a huge plus

>Watch real films
It's like saying "read proper books" when talking about comics. The genre doesn't mean the material is immediately inferior. Proper writers can do wonders so stop being a contrarian

Best post in thread

He's just Jack Nicholson dressed up as a clown.

Probably nothing, he's dead.