Who should direct it?

Who should direct it?

Attached: Bloodborne.jpg (600x826, 276K)

Somehow get Adrian Lyne out of retirement and have Miyazaki's team do art direction on the film

Ron, he's my local garbage collector and I'm sure he'd know the most efficient way to direct a physical copy of the Bloodborne movie straight into the fucking dumpster where it belongs.

Christophe Gans, it's the only way. His movie was the original inspiration for Bloodborne, did you know that?

>implying hollyjew would come anywhere near the mediocre PoS

I was very disappointed that the titular wolf from that movie was actually a lion thing.

Cast him

Attached: LASG.png (500x151, 61K)

How is Sekiro compared to souls and Bloodborne? I heard it was stealth heavy. Does that slow it down?

>How is Sekiro compared to souls and Bloodborne?
It's not a souls game at all.
>I heard it was stealth heavy.
You can play it as a stealth game, or you can rush headfirst into the enemies. Stealth is more fun.
>Does that slow it down?
It speeds it up considerably because you can completely avoid combat in 90% of the cases.

it's the opposite of stealth heavy. there is stealth in the game but you barely use it. most of the game you spam l1 + r1 to deflect/deal damage to their posture. it was a nice idea but the enemies in the game are mostly just annoying and the moments of satisfying combat are few and far between. i'm not even bad at the game, it's just not nearly as satisfying as bloodborne is. skip it bro

only two waifus in the entire game and only one can be spoken to

Dark Souls 3 is superior

>plays the game the wrong way
>complains
Every time!

Dark Souls 3 is the shittiest game ever directed by Miyazaki.

Sounds good, but I'm still waiting for it to go on sale. How is the length of it? I'm still finding stuff I missed in Bloodborne.

uh oh...
I agree

they fucked up the translation of the names so badly in sekiro

Uwe Boll

>why yes, i do discuss with other Yea Forumsedditors about which Dark Souls game is the best, how did you know?

Attached: 1565999308422.png (803x1072, 821K)

Not him. What exactly is the "right" way to play the game?

Bloodborne > Sekiro > Dark Souls > Dark Souls 2 > Demon's Souls > Dark Souls 3

ryan johnson. after all he is a genius

Use stealth

QT, a footfag kino for a footfag game

Its good untill you find lady butterbullshit, it's been 8months i still cant kill her, everyday i give it a couple tries and die...someday im gonna kill that old cunt

idris elba

should be shot in black and white

>still haven't killed lady butterfly in 8 months

you just suck

S..s.shes to fast

Have you killed the horseman? You need the attack upgrade from defeating him and the snap seeds from the white snake to beat her.

A lot of people loved it but I found it trash, which is a shame as I wanted to like it. It’s basically a game built around parrying, which gets old quickly. Some of the bosses are great, but over all I found it probably one of the easiest From games and it doesn’t have the replay value of any of the Soulsbornes.

IMO BB>DS>DS3>DeS>DS2

Shame BB will never be released on PC so it could be played at a decent frame rate.

>Cricle
>R1
>Repeat

There, you're done

Great fucking guide to getting posture broken and killed

No dude, that's the cheese strat for that boss. If you spam dash attacks you can just stunlock her to death. Learn to play the fucking game

It doesn't really play anything like Bloodborne or Dark Souls. I didn't really like it but give it a try if you're curious. I wouldn't say it's a bad game just not at all what I was expecting.

>8 months on Lady Butterfly
Just give up. Even if you beat her the Gorilla with fucking rape you.

Yeah, I've gotten every ending for the game and your advice fucking sucks

Genichiro is harder than the gorilla.

there's guides on the tube that show off that strat, she can't do shit

And dont forget your based ((old)) father

You don't have to fight Owl (Father)

Bloodborne > Demon Souls > Dark Souls > Sekiro > Darks Souls 3 > Dark Souls 2

One is emma who's the other one?

Attached: 1567549148957.jpg (1920x1080, 411K)

>video games

When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child.

but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

Nice to see you at this website for grown up adult men

dont forget succesful
we're all millionaires

I guarantee you watch capeshit
and
this

Based and agreed but I'd say DaS = DeS

Guillermo del Tortillo

>Bloodborne > Demon Souls > Dark Souls > Sekiro > Darks Souls 3 > Dark Souls 2

Attached: bc3.png (636x773, 8K)

This is right

Nobody