What's going on at Disney, lads?

What's going on at Disney, lads?

Attached: Screenshot_20190905-115731.png (1080x1141, 158K)

what a joker

BROWN

BRICK

Attached: 1567677585797.jpg (680x2298, 653K)

Who? Not that he's wrong or anything

Someone didn't get their press tickets.

before star wars, disney was known for creating mickey mouse and other cartoons, and you were a giant fag on the level of a brony if you liked disney shit as a grown man so idk what this guy is talking about

Haha, yeah. Actual creators. All those original ideas, such as...

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Peter Pan, Pinocchio, Alice in Wonderland, The Little Mermaid, Bambi, Fantasia, Dumbo, Make Mine Music, Fun and Fancy Free, Melody Time, The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad, Cinderella, Lady and the Tramp, Sleeping Beauty, One Hundred and One Dalmatians, The Sword In The Stone, The Jungle Book, The Aristocats, Robin Hood, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, The Rescuers, The Fox And The Hound, The Black Cauldron, The Great Mouse Detective, Oliver & Company, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Pocahontas, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Hercules, Mulan, Tarzan, Fantasia 2000, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Lilo & Stitch, Treasure Planet, Meet the Robinsons, The Princess and the Frog, Tangled, Winnie the Pooh, Frozen and Big Hero 6.

Totally unique and completely creative. Original ideas and stories, here! Total creativity!

Attached: elf butt.jpg (850x601, 70K)

You didn't shill Solo hard enough huh?

are you implying that those are bad? Woah, no wonder you are a virgin with a small penis.

First of all. Nice projection. Second of all, are you fucking retarded? Rhetorical question, mind. Of course you are. I never claimed any level of quality. I merely counted the cunt in the screencap who claimed that Disney had 'actual creators', when 90% of their filmography are adaptations, rather than OC. Their last OC was Ralph Breaks the Internet with Raya and the Last Dragon the next one. Disney is producing more OC now than they use to. So, his argument is flawed.

I understand Disney, Mike will be 'dealt' with accordingly. All hail the profit margin.

Attached: 1530862288066.png (561x471, 207K)

>are you implying that those are bad?
retard

keep crying dicklet

The fact your first reaction is to think about my dick says more about you than it does about me.

Walt was just as shitty as the execs of today

That elf doesn't look happy.

Is it true Mike has a massive dick?

POST THE PIC

are you the same guy that blasted the board with the Warwick meme, and is now pushing the Bruce Lee meme? pls respond

>tfw you will never best a qt tomboy dark elf in fair combat and make her part of your harem

Why live?

Iger is everything people complain about Eisner but at least Eisner had a sense for creativity.

>TFW no qt dark elf to bully and cherish
I’m out of the AVGN loop. Is Mike trying to be relevant again or does he normally do this?

Mike is being BASED and REDPILLED nothing to see here boys.

RISE UP

Attached: Mike_as_the_Joker.jpg (1202x815, 80K)

and this is how James Rolfe lost his upcoming multimillion dollar contract with Disney

>Mike, yeah this is james
>yeah
>you know I have two daughters, right? and you know this youtube shit could end up anytime soon, right?
>could you pls remove that tweet about Disney?
>thank you

Attached: file.png (600x450, 462K)

not him but my first reaction is that superheroes are fucking gay and all the examples you posted, while they may be adaptions and not entirely original, there is much more variety and are miles more creative than "strong fighting faggot saves the city/world" so please. kill yourself.

the absolute mad man. glad to be a mike follower. bes gonna be multi millionaire one day

Attached: 1564372502664.jpg (614x890, 34K)

Mike is now pretending to be on the in joke with his past fuck ups. He jokes about elmo, gadget, bandito, and dick pic now.

Best analogy i heard is that mike goes through this process; 1st he fuck ups, 2nd he censors, 3rd he then embraces it and pretends he never censored it

norms:
>YAAAY MIKE! WAY TO BE THE BETTER MAN! GLAD IT DOESNT BOTHER YOU
people think if we remind mike about his make up incident, he will start wearing make up ironically on streams

Attached: EAfwAqoWsAEIyM0.jpg (679x378, 68K)