Steven universe isn't ki-

>steven universe isn't ki-

youtube.com/watch?v=5z9mWs_KHSo

Attached: 1567587678546.gif (480x270, 454K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kJjvdUmlcs4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i agree, it definitely isn't Kindergarten Cop

Attached: kindergarten crop.jpg (440x330, 143K)

2:35 to the end, Spinel completely changed position and the Crystal Gems turn around for no reason.

the tune was catchy
but i just don't like these characters they're much too childish

-no

Spinel and the animation - because of takafumi hori - were good. Still don't like SU though.

I have a feeling people who enjoy this enjoyed mlp

and they might have the same social problems and brain disorders

unironically listening to this song and "let us adore you", they're pretty nice
Never cared too much for steven universe tho, always seemed like bootleg scott pilgrim for some reason

Based quadsposter.

It's like a very poor man's Symphogear.

Dude you should become a YouTube reviewer

Am I supposed to like this?
Because I really dont like it.

>tfw relate to spinel and actually got a wake up call from the movie

Sneed and Unifeed

isnt this a feature? why is the animation so fucking bad?

Because the regular animation is even worse
seriously, cartoons will soon just be slideshows or full 3D soon enough

I think they'd already be 3D if that was more cost-effective.

There was some potential with this show but it got too swept up in the gay shit

As a 3d animator, i can assure you a transition to 3d would be way better than this shit continuing. 3d animation interpolates the motion for you between poses so its way more cost effective, meaning artists can make way better motions with tons more frames in way less time. Fanboy and chum chum is a garbage gross out show but the animation is great. The 3d star wars also has some great animation

Jimmy neutron kinda looked like shit and they reused cycles a little too much but 3d doesnt have to look like that at all

It's a great metaphor for the 2000s so far.

It is absolutely more cost effective and there is a slow transition toward it. Its actually getting harder to find work as a 2d animator for television/movies

If anything they ease up on it as the show goes on, save for one specific episode

d trash

It's always said to be cheaper than 2D, yet the budgets for 3D movies are massive compared to 2D, and the TV industry barely uses 3D.

It's hard to find work as a 2D animator because almost all of the animation is done in Asia.

they wont do more frames they will make it 12 frame eye cancer slidershow bullshit like they are doing on netflix right now

If this show was made 15 years earlier we could have had a fem version of last airbender

shame

12 FPS doesn't mean what you think it does. It's not low for 2D animation. Most people can't distinguish between that and 24 FPS.

Ah shit disregard this. I didn't notice you were talking about 3D animation.

There are a lot of modern shows that would have been better if they were made 10-15 years ago.

>generic faggot cartoon with constant LGBT propaganda where gary stu protagonist constantly wins by virtue of forcing people to just like him and see the light
yikes

you have to be a genuinely mentally ill easily-entertained retard with quality perceptors as bad as literal trannies to like garbage such as this

O b s e s s e d

Dilate

yes you are obsessed with watching cartoons as an adult male, and it is quite embarrassing. would you like some advice?

Its zoomer entertainment. You arent supposed to get it.

(Its also terrible)

Why are grown men watching cartoons (for young girls) in 2019?

Attached: 1567354450867.jpg (406x406, 17K)

The Song sucks
And the singer has no talent
But the animation is decent not amazing
But decent

based

>Watching shows made for little girls and mentally ill adults

why do you watch propaganda

>ugly art style
>bad song
>bad singing
>animation is average
how is this kino

I’ve never watched this show but people keep saying it’s kino. Based on OP it’s not really. Post other “kino” moments please so I can make my opinion

fuck

Steven Soiniverse should be quarantined like MLP.

Attached: C582419E-5C56-4620-B40C-7A81BBC3F8F0.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

if I was a mentally ill they/them tranny on twitter/tumblr I would probably like this

>that art style
>that animation
>being anywhere close to avatar
Fuck I didn’t even like the last air bender but that’s just an insult

tumblrtards ETERNALLY BTFO

live action version when?

Attached: lapis.webm (540x960, 1.09M)

What else is there to do with our lives?

youtube.com/watch?v=kJjvdUmlcs4

Probably the only scene I’d consider “kino” because of the implications this situation creates.

get a job
have sex