Yo Inceldur, you mind tossing that ring please

>Yo Inceldur, you mind tossing that ring please
>no thanks.
>Well I tried. Guess Middle Earth is doomed.
Elrond is a bitch for not killing him right then and there.

Attached: 1534561412258.jpg (480x270, 46K)

If Elton did kill him and took the ring even he wouldn't have had the will to destroy it either

Isildur would totally fuck up Elrond.

Then why does he blame men for taking the ring?

reminder the Inceldur is a allegory for king david

Both were powerful kings who defeated a giant warrior, both commited major sins in failing to destroy the ring, David had Bathsheba.

Saul David Solomon and Elendil Isildur Valinar both were dynasties of three kings who ruled united kingdoms which later split into north/south (Gondor/Arnor and Israel-Judah). Both David and Isildur succeeded the first High King of their nations.

there's also the white tree of Gondor and metaphors in the bible about Jesus being from the stump of Jesse, both David and Isildur have a long lineage and bloodline and end up with a good and pure savior character and king, Aragorn and Jesus

made me laugh

Elrond probably didn't understand what the ring was at the time.

more like Incelrond. Isildur was peak Dúnedain chad and would have beat Smellrond's ass.

He was literally there when it was cut from Sauron's hand.

Just nudge it with a stick until it falls into the lava.

No it's an allegory for Oliver Cromwell admitting the Jews to England. He too thought he could convert great evil into good.

kino

Because he's a fucking dick and is just projecting

i agree with op i thought the same thing

Wasn't Isildur powerful af? Could have he beaten the pointy eared faggot?

without the ring extremely high diff, with the ring low diff

>I cordially dislike allegory in all its manifestations, and always have done so since I grew old and wary enough to detect its presence. I much prefer history – true or feigned– with its varied applicability to the thought and experience of readers. I think that many confuse applicability with allegory, but the one resides in the freedom of the reader, and the other in the purposed domination of the author. Also you are a faggot.

t. tolkien

How could you possibly nudge it with a stick? The stick would just go through the hole in the ring.

Death of the author lmao, your argument is invalid

t. Barthes

Then just throw rocks at it until it falls into the lava, also make sure to stay far enough away so the ring's AoE doesn't affect you.

Because he's a fucking bitch ass elf? Did you not see them scurrying back to their gods when Sauron was coming back?

>butthurt elf haters ITT

Attached: elf.png (176x224, 113K)

Allegory comes from authorial intent, retard

Shut up, vermin.

Attached: 1532110593387.png (329x430, 268K)

Love me comfy a LotR thread.

subconcious allergory, also there are objectively proveable allagory in lotr like isengard and the industrial revolution

No, for any literary work I can literally make up an allegory the author never intended or thought about and you can't do shit to stop me.

Attached: Anna1.png (293x237, 105K)

That's applicability, not allegory.

Isildur would have used the ring, so it was probably worthless. He could have tried though, since Isildur had the balls to fight ring-Sauron.

This nigga just killed the biggest bad in the universe - his pussy elf buddy did not have it in him to step.

>How could you possibly nudge it with a stick? The stick would just go through the hole in the ring.
The stick is not an instrument of the Dark Lord's will. What does it do?

The Valar and specifically Eru are literally the gods of the entire setting you nigger. Humans, like you, are too pea-brained to even realize it sometimes. Imagine talking about Tolkien's works and criticizing elves, for anything, besides killing each other maybe.

Also, Elder Scrolls is a shit series for prepubescent tweens. Grow a pair.

The prologue isnt what literally happened on screen its a brief synopsis/visual aid for normies

This doesn't happen in the prologue. It's shown when Elrond is talking about having been there.

Jesus thats a lot of work, how heavy was the ring? Because if you could just set the ring on the ground and blow it into the pit that probably would be best

he is racist. simple as that

Elves are the incel Azns of fantasy. Pic related is the only kind of productive relationship there can be between man and elf.

Attached: elf butt.jpg (850x601, 70K)

>Throw rocks at ring
>Bad aim so ring flies and lands on a ledge just below the edge
>Can't reach it and it stays there forever and sauron destroys humanity

Just another one of the 2 million plot holes that plague this shitty dumpster fire story. And yet R*dditors will pretend like Tolkien the Hack wrote anything other than a average-at-best snoozefest of a series.

Isn't it implied in the books that Elrond loved Isildur so he couldn't bring himself to kill him?