Which one?

Attached: 636449826870766137-thor-hair.jpg (640x481, 39K)

Fat Thor was my favorite

Only gay men have long hair.

Both top tier comfy

What about the Thor that looked like he didn't have eyebrows in the first movie?

This. And it completely made sense. Plus Hemsworth is great in comedic roles. Though Serious Fat Thor would be preferred for a bit now.

>left
>btfo by MCUHulk
>right
>btfo by his sister, can't even beat her after getting buffed
>manchild
>plays fortnite
both are shit, worst character in the MCU, even worse than Captain Fungus and Ant-fag

Antman is /ourguy/

He is a massive fag... oh I get it

Adult and mature people prefer the left.
Redditors and zoomers prefer the right.

Attached: 187142jpg.jpg (750x375, 22K)

right

If only they went for short hair Thor for the entire series

I would have actually preferred magic using CHAD Thor. But science using not chad Thor is the best we could get

this

>What about the Thor that looked like he didn't have eyebrows in the first movie?

They bleached them too blonde. Made his hair more of a dirty blond in subsequent movies.

The historic Thor of mythology is a ginger, believe it or not. More proof of Hollywoods war on gingers.

Attached: ginger racism.jpg (640x319, 84K)

both , one in pussy one in ass

Malding

I have always thought the same but I don't know why. Growing up all respectable men and army guys on TV and magazines had neat cuts, and only dregs of society and fabio's wore their hair long, maybe that's what shaped the perception our generation.

His hair is long again now, I hope he cuts it again after he loses all the weight and we get a comfy space kino with him and whatever their names are

Attached: 4 (1).png (128x128, 28K)

Gay men keep their hair short and styled, though.

Left hands down

Homelander vs Thor. I support the Homelander.

>antfag
Have sex

actor is garbage